Chick cars

most viewed right now
 151
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
im still amazed that the 350z is a chick car...very rarely do i see women driving them and they're all over the NY/NJ area
 6 years ago '07        #62
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Sheeed said:
im still amazed that the 350z is a chick car...very rarely do i see women driving them and they're all over the NY/NJ area
I dunno man... Could just be an area thing. I know when I'm out in Austin Every 4 out 5 I see are driven by women Same thing for the Houston area. Now the 370s... I see nothing but men driving those.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 PTC said:
We got stupid a.ss n*ggas in this thread

If a dude had 30k-40k to spend on a brand new car and he went to this thread for reference, he wouldn't have no damn car to buy because all the cars at that price range would be a "chick car"
Not really, u still got.... Acura TSX, RL, TL, Lincolns, Cadillac's hyundai Genesis 4 door and coupe, Honda Accords, etc....
 6 years ago '07        #64
Funeral James 24 heat pts24 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i love the genesis coupe, and the newer acuras
 6 years ago '07        #65
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Universal~Mind said:
Not really, u still got.... Acura TSX, RL, TL, Lincolns, Cadillac's hyundai Genesis 4 door and coupe, Honda Accords, etc....
Plus Camaro SSs, Maximas, Challengers, 370zs, STis, Mustang GTs... Etc... But if I was spending 30-40k on a car I'd get what the hell I'd like... Lol that's a lot of money to spend to please another n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #66
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
 Optimus Crime said:
First of all... I'm not overweight. Not even close bruh. I'm just a man with a little bit of muscle on him
Good,use that muscle to PUSH yourself off a cliff...


 Optimus Crime said:
And I don't drive a work truck.
Lets see what your vaunted 2008 TOTY went up against...

Motor Trend declared the Tundra its 2008 Truck of the Year.[33] Other competitors tested were the Chevrolet Silverado HD, GMC Sierra HD, and Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450
Hmmm,those all appear to be WORK trucks.Dont forget your work gloves and thermos tomorrow chief.


 Optimus Crime said:
I drive the sport version


 Optimus Crime said:
of one of the most luxurious trucks on the market, and it has a 0-60 in the 4.4 range... Whats yours btw???
So your telling me that you have the TRD supercharger package on your sport version?

My 0-60 is supposed to be 5.6,and even with a TRD supercharger package,we still both trap around 103mph in 13.5-13.7 so what the fu*k are you really saying...

A N/A 5.7 runs the quarter in 14.8 seconds,I run 13.5-13.7 coming out the factory...so which is it?

Mind posting a picture of the truck and the SC,not hard for a baller like yourself right?

BTW enjoy that 13/17 mpg,I truly enjoy being able to whoop on idiots in work trucks and still get 26-28 mpg daily...

 Optimus Crime said:
I prefer to argue with intelligent individuals, not ones that hurl insults or make a.ssumptions with no basis. I'm done with you
Keep playing checkers...


Last edited by ~SHYNE~; 07-14-2011 at 08:11 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #67
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
 Sheeed said:
im still amazed that the 350z is a chick car...very rarely do i see women driving them and they're all over the NY/NJ area

^Smart man...only hating fu*kwad hicksville truck owners believe that...


Last edited by ~SHYNE~; 07-14-2011 at 08:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #68
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 dnycem said:
3 series bmw


@ the n*ggas getting mad they drive chick cars. I disagree with some of the cars listed. I don't think the 350z is a chick car but the baby bmw's and benz's def bi*ch cars. I don't agree that the CTS is a chick car, but I do agree it is the more "chickish" option of the available caddy's. I wouldn't get one unless it is the CTS-V
 6 years ago '06        #69
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
I am done with this kiddie a.ss transformer negro,I love what I roll in,all day every day. ;)
 6 years ago '07        #70
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 ~SHYNE~ said:
I am done with this kiddie a.ss transformer negro,I love what I roll in,all day every day. ;)
Dude I'm done with you... I already told you I like 350z... And that I even considere one but I wanted something bigger... I don't have a work truck... Work trucks don't have leather seats, carpet floors, and remote start...


I didn't even think a Z was a female car... I was dying why I know some people astride they feel like they are but I might change my mind with the way the bi*ch rose up outta your system in this discussion...

I do enjoy the hell out of my truck but 75% of the time I drive my Honda Civic. I never said I was a baller... I'm a 24 year old law student and I don't have time to entertain idiots... I bid you adieu...

P.S. I live in the suburbs... So try again with the hick jabs


Last edited by Optimus Crime; 07-15-2011 at 01:14 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #71
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Universal~Mind said:
Not really, u still got.... Acura TSX, RL, TL, Lincolns, Cadillac's hyundai Genesis 4 door and coupe, Honda Accords, etc....
Acura RL is a 50k car n*gga GTFOH

I am not sure how a 3-series is considered a chick car yet an Acura TSX/TL isn't...?

Honda Accord - thats way below the budget.

I mean look @ the list of cars you just made compared to the list of "chick cars" people have listed... which cars are nicer? The ones the idiots in this thread listed as chick cars or your list?

That's my point.
 6 years ago '11        #72
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Optimus Crime said:
Plus Camaro SSs, Maximas, Challengers, 370zs, STis, Mustang GTs... Etc... But if I was spending 30-40k on a car I'd get what the hell I'd like... Lol that's a lot of money to spend to please another n*gga
all those cars on your list has been classified as a chick car in this thread other than an STI and challenger...
 6 years ago '07        #73
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 PTC said:
all those cars on your list has been classified as a chick car in this thread other than an STI and challenger...
Nobody said an SS and nobody said a GT and nobody said the 370z and I didn't see a Maxima either (Maybe an altima). But honestly I'm gettin flamed by ol dude, and I never even said what I considered a chick car.

Honestly I'm a huge fan of the Z series. My uncle had a 300zx and I've been following them ever since. I read the sales guide for the Z and their target market is 30 something year old business type males that want a a full performance sports car without the price tag of a Corvette.

I personally feel like there are very few cars where EVERY model is a chick car. Like I feel like a V6 Mustang and a V6 Camaro are both chick cars. but a 400+ horsepower rear wheel drive car (Like a GT or an SS) are not imo. A 370z which is a 300+ horsepower rear wheel drive car, is not marketed to ladies. I feel like a CTS is kind an on the line woman car (Because a lot of them buy them) but if you get the Direct Inject 3.6 or a CTS-V then you're definitely in the male realm.

I used to get mad sh!t because I drove a 2 dr Honda Civic... All my boys used to say I drove a chick car, but then again I didn't care. It's 11 years old and I can still drive it daily, and I enjoyed driving it, so I could care less what they said
 6 years ago '11        #74
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Optimus Crime said:
Nobody said an SS and nobody said a GT and nobody said the 370z and I didn't see a Maxima either (Maybe an altima). But honestly I'm gettin flamed by ol dude, and I never even said what I considered a chick car.

Honestly I'm a huge fan of the Z series. My uncle had a 300zx and I've been following them ever since. I read the sales guide for the Z and their target market is 30 something year old business type males that want a a full performance sports car without the price tag of a Corvette.

I personally feel like there are very few cars where EVERY model is a chick car. Like I feel like a V6 Mustang and a V6 Camaro are both chick cars. but a 400+ horsepower rear wheel drive car (Like a GT or an SS) are not imo. A 370z which is a 300+ horsepower rear wheel drive car, is not marketed to ladies. I feel like a CTS is kind an on the line woman car (Because a lot of them buy them) but if you get the Direct Inject 3.6 or a CTS-V then you're definitely in the male realm.

I used to get mad sh!t because I drove a 2 dr Honda Civic... All my boys used to say I drove a chick car, but then again I didn't care. It's 11 years old and I can still drive it daily, and I enjoyed driving it, so I could care less what they said
I'm not saying you are, my point is I don't think any of these cars are "chick" cars. People have unrealistic views on here, I live in Los Angeles and travel all around it so I see ALL cars.

I don't think what separates a chick car from a non-chick car is the engine, a Camaro is a chick car but the SS isn't a chick car... like WTF? Obviously if the n*gga could afford the SS he would have gotten one, it has nothing to do with it being a chick car.

If you think a 350z is a chick car then there is no reason you wouldn't think the 370z is a chick car (smaller car).

Personally as I said, I don't think no cars are chick cars other than a the IS series (even tho there is the IS-F, it still looks like a chick car to me)...
 6 years ago '06        #75
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
Yeah,didnt think you would post pics of the truck because you dont have the SC option which means you run a 14.8 know as 15 second land.Have fun with the work truck and your cute lil Civic bi*ch made motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '07        #76
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 PTC said:
I don't think what separates a chick car from a non-chick car is the engine, a Camaro is a chick car but the SS isn't a chick car... like WTF? Obviously if the n*gga could afford the SS he would have gotten one, it has nothing to do with it being a chick car.

If you think a 350z is a chick car then there is no reason you wouldn't think the 370z is a chick car (smaller car).
Well yeah bro... but if you think about it... you're saying the exact same thing I am. A dude if he had the choice is gonna pick the SS every time, and more often then not, if a woman strolls up on the lot and CAN afford an SS there's still a chance that she's going to get a LT. But then again I feel like we're getting into reasons why people actually bought the cars as opposed to what they prefer... But a chick car is a thing of personal preference.

And I never said I thought a 350z was a chick car... But I'm talking more about the 370z because it is the current model vehicle. There hasn't been a new 350 in what? Three years? That's why I'm talking about the 70
 6 years ago '06        #77
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
No pics of the truck still pus*y boy?
 6 years ago '04        #78
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
prius is a chick car. what the majority of you listed, are not
 6 years ago '10        #79
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
 Optimus Crime said:

If you add a turbo = chick car
your automotive opinion = irrelevant


Last edited by Intoxicated; 07-15-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #80
504Monster 
space
avatar space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 Toss said:
no such thing as a girl car
I disagree. Just like every other product, cars have a target market. I'm confident that when VW put a flower vase in the beetle they didn't have male customers in mind.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy