Chick cars

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
HA! I'll drive anything with wheels and could give a fu*k less...

*Drives a 3 series
 6 years ago '07        #42
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 PTC said:
Ya'll n*ggas need to chill the fu*k out... are you guys listing cars that chicks prefer or cars that should only be driven by chicks because it is a "chick car"?

n*ggas listing Aston Martin's and sh*t WTF? 350z? WTF?

Honestly, I don't think no n*gga should ever drive a SLK. That sh*t is a straight female car IMO.

IS250 is a girl car too IMO...
350z is a chick car in some places. Dealership I used to work at had a Nissan sister store, and mad people would walk out on 350zs because they literally said they were chick cars... and they'd end up with a 4 door altima or a Maxima. It was a big close when someone would come in looking at a Camaro and tryna decide between that and a Z... Most males I know that drive one lower it, add madd nuts to em to it, and put turbos on it. That's a sign of a chick car. IMO (Key phrase there)

I know a lot of old school people that say if it's a sports car and has V6 or 4 banger = chick car

If you add a turbo = chick car

Not my rules, but common ones i hear a lot (especially back when I was selling em)
 6 years ago '08        #43
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 PTC said:
lol @ this garbage a.ss list. I agree with IS and SLK... maybe 1 series but a lot of dudes own that sh*t too...

But a CTS a chick car tho? Audi A4 a chick car? Mazda Miata (a racing standard car)

3-series? WTF?

Audi A4, 3-series, and C-class are some of the best selling cars across the US (luxury) and somehow these are "chick" cars?

These cars are better suited for ladies & not full size men lol

A chick car is usually a smaller car that aint too brolic & that would better suit a woman lol
 6 years ago '05        #44
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
lmaooo the opinions in here are bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #45
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Optimus Crime said:
350z is a chick car in some places. Dealership I used to work at had a Nissan sister store, and mad people would walk out on 350zs because they literally said they were chick cars... and they'd end up with a 4 door altima or a Maxima. It was a big close when someone would come in looking at a Camaro and tryna decide between that and a Z... Most males I know that drive one lower it, add madd nuts to em to it, and put turbos on it. That's a sign of a chick car. IMO (Key phrase there)

I know a lot of old school people that say if it's a sports car and has V6 or 4 banger = chick car

If you add a turbo = chick car

Not my rules, but common ones i hear a lot (especially back when I was selling em)
What the fu*k? Adding a turbo = a chick car? V6/4 banger = chick car?

You live in red neck town or what?
 6 years ago '11        #46
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 CarmeloStarks said:
These cars are better suited for ladies & not full size men lol

A chick car is usually a smaller car that aint too brolic & that would better suit a woman lol
What the hell you saying man...? "full size men"? Or do you mean fat n*ggas?

3-series and m3 have the same frames/bodies - is the m3 a chick car?

C63 and c350 have the same frame/bodies - is the C63 a chick car?

A4 and S5 have similar bodies in terms of size - is the S5 a chick car?

This is a stupid fu*kin thread - there are forums for all these cars filled with MEN and enthusiasts for all these cars filled with MEN ...

I swear ya'll must take the bus with these dumbass opinions.
 6 years ago '06        #47
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
 Optimus Crime said:
General opinion where I'm From:

Nissan 350z
Um no,its their mans/brothers/fathers 350z and they are just driving it...

Stop the hate lol
 6 years ago '06        #48
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
350z is a chick car in some places. Dealership I used to work at had a Nissan sister store, and mad people would walk out on 350zs because they literally said they were chick cars... and they'd end up with a 4 door altima or a Maxima.
Shut the fu*k up,the reason the dumb-asses walked away from the 350Z and bought a four door grocery getter is the idiots probably didnt know it was 2 seater since it mirrors the G35 until they get on the lot and see the interior.

Mad people? Seems like you have a LOT of dumbasses in your area.

Optimus Crime said:
It was a big close when someone would come in looking at a Camaro and tryna decide between that and a Z... Most males I know that drive one lower it, add madd nuts to em to it, and put turbos on it. That's a sign of a chick car. IMO )
Again,fu*king idiotic.The reason for people going turbo on the Z, is when the Z first dropped,287 hp was saying something,nowadays you will get your lunch eaten with factory cars coming out with 400Hp+ ,you have to add power to compete and 300hp doesnt cut it.

Get your facts straight and for the record,what do you drive?!?!!?
 6 years ago '05        #49
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
I think people are basing what a chick car is based on size and not on styling. I think most people would agree that the 350z is not a chick car but at the same time, I think it's weird for a guy over 6'0" to drive one. I'm 6'4" and I felt claustrophobic the first time I sat in one. Still, I think its a very aggressive and masculine looking car.

Now the altima coupe, that car looks mad feminine. As someone I know quoted, "Man, that car has hips."
 6 years ago '06        #50
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
 504Monster said:
I think people are basing what a chick car is based on size and not on styling. I think most people would agree that the 350z is not a chick car but at the same time, I think it's weird for a guy over 6'0" to drive one. I'm 6'4" and I felt claustrophobic the first time I sat in one. Still, I think its a very aggressive and masculine looking car.

Now the altima coupe, that car looks mad feminine. As someone I know quoted, "Man, that car has hips."
I am 6 foot and thought the same till I drove it for a day,and lets face it,its supposed to be small on the inside,its a two seater sports car...

I dig what you saying though,bigger folks may take issue with the interior space.
 6 years ago '05        #51
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 ~SHYNE~ said:
I am 6 foot and thought the same till I drove it for a day,and lets face it,its supposed to be small on the inside,its a two seater sports car...

I dig what you saying though,bigger folks may take issue with the interior space.
Yeah, I was going to get one until I got a chance to get in it and realized it just wasn't practical for me.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Stfu with the size argument...I'm 6'2 in a g37 and I don't even have the seat all the way back...y'all reaching like sh*t with this thread
 6 years ago '10        #53
reppinI85 
space
space
$708 | Props total: 363 363
6'6".. theres a hell of a shortage of full size cars for a good price these days
 6 years ago '07        #54
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Shut the fu*k up,the reason the dumb-asses walked away from the 350Z and bought a four door grocery getter is the idiots probably didnt know it was 2 seater since it mirrors the G35 until they get on the lot and see the interior.

Mad people? Seems like you have a LOT of dumbasses in your area.

Again,fu*king idiotic.The reason for people going turbo on the Z, is when the Z first dropped,287 hp was saying something,nowadays you will get your lunch eaten with factory cars coming out with 400Hp+ ,you have to add power to compete and 300hp doesnt cut it.

Get your facts straight and for the record,what do you drive?!?!!?
I'm not gonna be disrespectful. I notice you have a 350z in your sig and I a.ssume that's what you drive... I thought this was a forum where we could express our opinions as rational human beings but apparently I was mistaken. This is boxden I suppose... This was a thread called chick cars in which OP asked people to list chick cars. I did that. Now don't be all hurt in the a.ss because you drive one... Damn I even like the way they look. I tried to buy one from the dealership when I worked there but the interior was not big enough for me... (Another reason why the people in my circle feel like it's a chick car) Not to mention the fact that the 370s were about to come out.

I was giving you real life experiences from my time as a car salesman, and also a lot of conversations that I've had with my friends after I left and started going to law school. And dumbasses around where I'm from? I graduated from a huge Tier I University. In fact the president of my university got promoted to Secretary of Defense until the first day of this month... and since you wanna talk sh!t about what I drive... I drive a 2008 Toyota Tundra (Motortrend Truck of the Year btw) with the 5.7L V8
 6 years ago '07        #55
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
(Double post)
 6 years ago '06        #56
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
I'm not gonna be disrespectful. I notice you have a 350z in your sig and I a.ssume that's what you drive...
That's MY 350z in the sig,next...

Optimus Crime said:
I thought this was a forum where we could express our opinions as rational human beings but apparently I was mistaken. This is boxden I suppose... This was a thread called chick cars in which OP asked people to list chick cars. I did that. Now don't be all hurt in the a.ss because you drive one...

When you make obvious idiotic reasoning behind why a 350z is a female preferred vehicle,that definitely offends me.Which leads me to...

Optimus Crime said:
Damn I even like the way they look. I tried to buy one from the dealership when I worked there but the interior was not big enough for me... (Another reason why the people in my circle feel like it's a chick car) Not to mention the fact that the 370s were about to come out.
So because your overweight a.ss cant fit in a vehicle,that makes it a chick car...

Someone's law money is going to waste...

Optimus Crime said:
I was giving you real life experiences from my time as a car salesman, and also a lot of conversations that I've had with my friends after I left and started going to law school.

Optimus Crime said:
And dumbasses around where I'm from? I graduated from a huge Tier I University. In fact the president of my university got promoted to Secretary of Defense until the first day of this month... and since you wanna talk sh!t about what I drive... I drive a 2008 Toyota Tundra (Motortrend Truck of the Year btw) with the 5.7L V8
Congrats on putting paper behind your name,I really dont give a fu*k about your Teir 1 University,your cronies or the SOD.

You drive a work truck,outstanding.

Last edited by ~SHYNE~; 07-13-2011 at 10:13 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #57
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 504Monster said:
I think people are basing what a chick car is based on size and not on styling.
That's when you know these n*ggas don't know what the fu*k they're talking about.

Ya'll ever seen a Bugatti in person? Been inside? It's A LOT smaller in person. Chick car?

I can go on and on but a lot of the cars listed here are cars with NORMAL sizes outside of the SLK, 1 series, Audi TT etc...
 6 years ago '10        #58
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
@ Audi A4, 3-series, and C-class being chick cars. For "full sized men"

Audi A4 - No. The guy with the S4 argument pretty much said it all.
3-Series - This question gets asked a lot and when someone says it you get about 100 angry dudes saying fu*k no. So No
C-Class.... I been seeing a lot of girls in em
 07-14-2011, 01:19 AM         #59
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
tiburon a womans car? REALLY?!

[pic - click to view]

Subtle I drive a chick car post.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 ~SHYNE~ said:
That's MY 350z in the sig,next...

When you make obvious idiotic reasoning behind why a 350z is a female preferred vehicle,that definitely offends me.Which leads me to...

So because your overweight a.ss cant fit in a vehicle,that makes it a chick car...

Someone's law money is going to waste...

Congrats on putting paper behind your name,I really dont give a fu*k about your Teir 1 University,your cronies or the SOD.

You drive a work truck,outstanding.
First of all... I'm not overweight. Not even close bruh. I'm just a man with a little bit of muscle on him

And I don't drive a work truck. I drive the sport version of one of the most luxurious trucks on the market, and it has a 0-60 in the 4.4 range... Whats yours btw???

I prefer to argue with intelligent individuals, not ones that hurl insults or make a.ssumptions with no basis. I'm done with you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now