Biggest snub on NFL Top 100?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who was the biggest snub on the NFL's Top 100 of 2011?
Jared Allen @ #80 10 5.78%
Greg Jennings @ #74 7 4.05%
Mario Williams @ #71 7 4.05%
Ben Roethlisberger @ #41 16 9.25%
Calvin Johnson @ #27 9 5.20%
Philip Rivers @ #26 8 4.62%
Patrick Willis @ #23 12 6.94%
Michael Vick @ #20 39 22.54%
Clay Matthews @ #19 0 0%
Nnamdi Asomugha @ #18 12 6.94%
DeMarcus Ware @ #12 12 6.94%
Aaron Rodgers @ # 11 14 8.09%
Darrelle Revis @ #8 7 4.05%
Other (List) 20 11.56%
Voters: 173. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-04-2011, 11:08 AM         #81
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Candyman2525 said:
Real Talk... Peyton and Tom didn't have the best season. Tom had a decent one, but Peyton didn't. They should've been 10-15 at best.
Tom won the MVP you dumbass, deserving of Number 1 , even though he's a choke artist now.
 6 years ago '10        #82
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
That list was so fluke...Half the time they used this past season as a measuring stick, then they would talk about seasons past....No reason the Clay Matthews should be behind Damarcus Ware, if we are merely speaking on the 2010-2011 season. Vick was second in MVP voting and was at #20!?! Why was Chad Clifton on this list over Eli Manning? Clay Matthews should have Julius Peppers spot if we talking just about 2010-2011
 6 years ago '05        #83
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Tom Brady didn't have a good season?
 6 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Larry Fitzgerald is top 5
not last year
 6 years ago '06        #85
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,259 | Props total: 443 443
 wjcorner said:
not last year
max hall,d anderson

REC

YDS

AVG

TDS

top 5
 6 years ago '08        #86
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Larry Fitzgerald is top 5
my n*gga clap tell em, nothing that Dre does that Fitz doesnt do
 6 years ago '11        #87
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
max hall,d anderson

REC

YDS

AVG

TDS

top 5
Roddy put up similar numbers with Joey Harrington, Chris Redman, and Byron Leftwich throwing to him...you make the QB better. anyways

Roddy White had a better year
Brandon Lloyd had a better year(had Kyle Orton throwing)
Reggie Wayne had a better year
Dwayne Bowe had a better year(had Matt Cassel throwing)
Calvin Johnson had a better year(and I can't even remember who was throwing to him)

he wasn't even top 5 in his position last year...ya can blame the QB, and that's cool, but at the end of the day, he wasn't top 5 last year
 6 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
my n*gga clap tell em, nothing that Dre does that Fitz doesnt do
Dre's route tree is more advanced than Fitz...Dre is better for yards after the catch and contact...Dre is one of those dudes who make it look so easy, n*ggas try hating because he doesn't make the one handed "over 3 people" type sh*t all the time...just does his job, does it well, and bounces
 6 years ago '08        #89
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Dre's route tree is more advanced than Fitz...Dre is better for yards after the catch and contact...Dre is one of those dudes who make it look so easy, n*ggas try hating because he doesn't make the one handed "over 3 people" type sh*t all the time...just does his job, does it well, and bounces
n*gga get the fu*k out of here you've admitted to watching limited Cards games you're talking to a guy who has seen every game he's played as a Card. Larry runs better routes than Dre for you to say his tree is limited shows you dont watch him and has the best hands easily in the NFL Dre is just more physical. Not all Larrys TDs are jumping over 7 people to get them stop watching highlights. He produces more because he's all the Texans have an offense at WR and its been that way his entire career Larry has had Q cutting into his numbers his entire career and when he bounced we had the worst QB unit in the NFL. I like Dre but literally nothing he does Fitz doesnt do if you actually watch games
 6 years ago '06        #90
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67131 67131
11 2 Rodgers, Aaron QB Packers Video

6 years ago '11        #91
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
n*gga get the fu*k out of here you've admitted to watching limited Cards games you're talking to a guy who has seen every game he's played as a Card. Larry runs better routes than Dre for you to say his tree is limited shows you dont watch him and has the best hands easily in the NFL Dre is just more physical. Not all Larrys TDs are jumping over 7 people to get them stop watching highlights. He produces more because he's all the Texans have an offense at WR and its been that way his entire career Larry has had Q cutting into his numbers his entire career and when he bounced we had the worst QB unit in the NFL. I like Dre but literally nothing he does Fitz doesnt do if you actually watch games
lol...n*ggas get mad on here when people don't say their favorite player is the best player, eh?

1. I've watched limited Cards games, but I've watched Cards games...I've seen Larry play the game of football enough times to say, his route tree isn't as nice as Andre's. Whether it's the offenses Larry has been a part of versus the offenses Andre has been in or not, from what both have displayed, Dre's route tree is more advanced. we can go route for route on completion if you want, it doesn't matter bruh.

2. I didn't say Dre had better hands than Fitz, dude has incredible hands...

3. I didn't say Larry jumps over 7 people all the time, I said the reason Dre doesn't get love from most Fitz/Moss fiends, is he makes those catches look normal. it's the same problem Rice had while he was playing, his game looked so normal, while n*ggas wanted to see extraordinary catches. people like Fitz and Moss give that to n*ggas

4. The fact Andre has done that on a team where the passing attack relies on him shows more than Fitz NOT doing it when the passing attack relied on him. Andre never had a Boldin so that the defense couldn't roll safety bracket coverage over him all game long, but he still puts up the numbers he does.

5. Andre Johnson put up better numbers than Fitz this year, with David Carr throwing to him in 06 also

save that sh*t dog, Andre Johnson>Fitzgerald, sorry
 6 years ago '10        #92
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 349 349
Ed Reed is higher then Troy so I'm happy
 6 years ago '05        #93
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Based Messiah said:
You know he has an extreme learning disability and is almost legally retarded right?
the fu*k does any of this have to do with his play on the field? is he not a top 5 back in the league?
 6 years ago '09        #94
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: Vick @ 20, Sam Bradford not on the list at all when you got Tony Romo on there in the 70's and this n*gga was hurt most of the year, Peyton should have been lower, I think TO shoulda been higher for what he was able to do at his age with Carson Palmer's raggedy a.ss...think I woulda put Chris Johnson higher...Steven Jackson lower than Jamaal Charles, I disagree with.
 6 years ago '04        #95
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
brees was too low
 6 years ago '08        #96
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 wjcorner said:
lol...n*ggas get mad on here when people don't say their favorite player is the best player, eh?

1. I've watched limited Cards games, but I've watched Cards games...I've seen Larry play the game of football enough times to say, his route tree isn't as nice as Andre's. Whether it's the offenses Larry has been a part of versus the offenses Andre has been in or not, from what both have displayed, Dre's route tree is more advanced. we can go route for route on completion if you want, it doesn't matter bruh.

2. I didn't say Dre had better hands than Fitz, dude has incredible hands...

3. I didn't say Larry jumps over 7 people all the time, I said the reason Dre doesn't get love from most Fitz/Moss fiends, is he makes those catches look normal. it's the same problem Rice had while he was playing, his game looked so normal, while n*ggas wanted to see extraordinary catches. people like Fitz and Moss give that to n*ggas

4. The fact Andre has done that on a team where the passing attack relies on him shows more than Fitz NOT doing it when the passing attack relied on him. Andre never had a Boldin so that the defense couldn't roll safety bracket coverage over him all game long, but he still puts up the numbers he does.

5. Andre Johnson put up better numbers than Fitz this year, with David Carr throwing to him in 06 also

save that sh*t dog, Andre Johnson>Fitzgerald, sorry
People have been saying Dre>Fitz since i stepped on BX that doesnt bother me, it bothers me when people come out and say i dont watch Cards games and then still try and pull that

Who doesnt give Dre love thats my point? Take a poll on here right now and Dre winds in a landslide, ESPNs list had Dre higher, NFLs list had Dre higher, you act like i said dude is a bum he's the 2nd best WR in the L, thats not a diss i've watched Dre play in person he's nice Larry is just a better WR than him all around not because he makes more spectacular catches no one has ever said that and if that were the case i'd be saying Calvin is the best

And no it doesnt show more there isn't a top 5 WR in the NFL that wouldnt put up big numbers if you make him the vocal point of your O and throw it to him nearly 170 times almost every year with an above average QB his entire career, Brandon Marshalls bum a.ss has been doing it his entire career, give him Quan he's not putting up those same numbers. Only reason Larry didnt put up more yards this year is because Derek Anderson is the most inaccurate QB in the NFL thats w/out Q..And David Carr > Derek Anderson/Max Hall
 6 years ago '10        #97
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
abraham shouldve been higher
 6 years ago '07        #98
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
You can never make most people happy with lists like this. I took this list as a list of the best from the past season going into the next season. With that being said, Romo and Mcnabb both should not be on there. Romo only played 6 games and Mcnabb lost his starting spot.
 6 years ago '11        #99
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
People have been saying Dre>Fitz since i stepped on BX that doesnt bother me, it bothers me when people come out and say i dont watch Cards games and then still try and pull that

Who doesnt give Dre love thats my point? Take a poll on here right now and Dre winds in a landslide, ESPNs list had Dre higher, NFLs list had Dre higher, you act like i said dude is a bum he's the 2nd best WR in the L, thats not a diss i've watched Dre play in person he's nice Larry is just a better WR than him all around not because he makes more spectacular catches no one has ever said that and if that were the case i'd be saying Calvin is the best

And no it doesnt show more there isn't a top 5 WR in the NFL that wouldnt put up big numbers if you make him the vocal point of your O and throw it to him nearly 170 times almost every year with an above average QB his entire career, Brandon Marshalls bum a.ss has been doing it his entire career, give him Quan he's not putting up those same numbers. Only reason Larry didnt put up more yards this year is because Derek Anderson is the most inaccurate QB in the NFL thats w/out Q..And David Carr > Derek Anderson/Max Hall
tell me where I've ever said I don't watch Cards games? I said i've seen limited Cards game, because I haven't watched a 16 game season of the Cards since the year ya went to the SB, but I never said I don't watch Cards games mang...but whatever lol

i didn't say Dre wasn't the hands down peoples champ everywhere, I said MOSS/FITZ FANS...read my n*gga lol. they are the type of people who never give enough credit to the people who do it on a regular basis, without a spectacular grab...that doesn't mean you don't like him because of that...it just means it's a problem with a lot of Moss/Fitz fans.

if that's the case, why wasn't Fitz's "bad QB, only person in the offense" year as good as Andre Johnson's "bad QB, only person in the offense" year? since EVERYBODY in the top 5 would put up great numbers with a QB behind the line Carr had to throw behind...right. and Brandon Marshall was NEVER on Andre's level, that's a terrible comparison.
 6 years ago '05        #100
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
i dont know if its cuz im a niners fan and we play arizona twice a year but id have to take fitz over andre..... and this is coming from a miami hurricanes fan.... if fitz has a solid qb that guys unstoppable.... i bet if they switched teams right now that fitz would have a monster year next year
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now