NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who was the biggest snub on the NFL's Top 100 of 2011?
Jared Allen @ #80 10 5.78%
Greg Jennings @ #74 7 4.05%
Mario Williams @ #71 7 4.05%
Ben Roethlisberger @ #41 16 9.25%
Calvin Johnson @ #27 9 5.20%
Philip Rivers @ #26 8 4.62%
Patrick Willis @ #23 12 6.94%
Michael Vick @ #20 39 22.54%
Clay Matthews @ #19 0 0%
Nnamdi Asomugha @ #18 12 6.94%
DeMarcus Ware @ #12 12 6.94%
Aaron Rodgers @ # 11 14 8.09%
Darrelle Revis @ #8 7 4.05%
Other (List) 20 11.56%
Voters: 173. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 jslim said:
aka the giants O-line.
Really? The same line that was playing musical chairs all season because of injuries?

I swear some people just say sh*t just for the hell of it w/o knowing what they're talking about
 6 years ago '06        #22
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
eli threw 31 tds and 4000 yards,, thats why.. i know he had a lot of pics but like everyone knows our wr's and te's are responsible for like 11 of them.. but fu*k it at this point ive realized eli will never get the respect he deserves... but ppl like flacco will continue to get sucked off for no reason
 6 years ago '07        #23
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
just becuase eli has one ring and tyree put super glue on his helmet in the superbowl doesnt make eli top 10. no defenses fear him. dude is as average as they come.
 6 years ago '05        #24
space
space
 ST21 said:
just becuase eli has one ring and tyree put super glue on his helmet in the superbowl doesnt make eli top 10. no defenses fear him. dude is as average as they come.
Has nothing to do with the ring and I wouldn't expect a hating a.ss redskins fan to come to his defense anyway.
 6 years ago '07        #25
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ST21 said:
Your part of my 'skins fam, but damn man. Eli is NOT your average qb

You cant find me 79 players better than Jared Allen and how Mcnabb made this list and Orakpo didnt is straight up disrespect

And how the hell did Mike Williams get above Freeman???
 6 years ago '11        #26
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
i like Eli, but I don't like Eli...he's not a leader and he shows no fire...but on the flipside, he'll throw a ball 20 times to the same open receiver until they make the catch and don't do the drop-to-INT sh*t his WRs always do and he keeps his emotions in check no matter what's going on. he flames on in the big moments, and he'll beat you in the ugliest ways. eh...I'll agree with Eli, and definitely Aso...he should be top 5, dude who said 3 spots higher is crazy. name me a list full of TRUE shutdown corners...not Asante Samuel, "I made the INT even though I gave up 100 yards for the day", i'm talking the QB comes into the game and doesn't even CHECK on the right-hand side of the field...it'll only be enough for one hand, and Aso has proven he deserves a spot on that list.
 6 years ago '05        #27
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Mario Williams at 71????

To me, hes one of the top 5 defensive players in the league and a top 25 player
 07-03-2011, 10:57 PM         #28
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think eli is a avg qb who can play above avg a few times.. dude is good solid.. he wont lose you games.. but he wont go out and dominate like his brother.. he gets higher praise then he deserves bc of that SB he won and the fact that hes Peytons Brother.. and thats not even hate.. its truth.. would take him on the skins over what we have any day.
 07-03-2011, 10:57 PM         #29
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Mario Williams at 71????

To me, hes one of the top 5 defensive players in the league and a top 25 player
no where near top 5.
 6 years ago '05        #30
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Lowkey18 said:
i think eli is a avg qb who can play above avg a few times.. dude is good solid.. he wont lose you games.. but he wont go out and dominate like his brother.. he gets higher praise then he deserves bc of that SB he won and the fact that hes Peytons Brother.. and thats not even hate.. its truth.. would take him on the skins over what we have any day.
you a skins fan so you tell me, you think after what you saw that 5 had a better year then eli?
 6 years ago '10        #31
deadcreed2013 1 heat pts
space
space
$318 | Props total: 205 205
Lesean McCoy
 6 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 wjcorner said:
i like Eli, but I don't like Eli...he's not a leader and he shows no fire...
 6 years ago '11        #33
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
what's wrong with that? he's never had to be a leader up to this point, but most teams want their QB to be the unanimous leader of that football team...Eli has never been that guy.
 6 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 wjcorner said:
what's wrong with that? he's never had to be a leader up to this point, but most teams want their QB to be the unanimous leader of that football team...Eli has never been that guy.
According to you he's not, according to the players and everyone close to the team Eli is the leader on and off the field.
 6 years ago '05        #35
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
eli is weak stop it with all that talent he has he should have better numbers. he turned the ball over wayyyyyyyyy to much to be consider top 100. there nothing u can say about that he turned the ball over way to much period. Dont give me the wr drop or tip the ball to much crap bla bla bla

dude is not elite QB avg at best and the only reason he doesnt get more hate cause he is a maining other wise he be on espn all day getting clowned. u wanna talk about over payed he one of the highest paid qb in the league. Based off what his dna
 6 years ago '08        #36
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Im still in shock how Patrick Willis is @ 23....he is the best defensive player in the league...don't let u Lewis' longevity fool u He should be at least top 10...I didn't think Reed would be that high but he deserves it...and Aaron Rodgers is top 10 too...
 6 years ago '11        #37
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
According to you he's not, according to the players and everyone close to the team Eli is the leader on and off the field.
because they're playing with dude...even Strahan, when ya won the SB, was saying Eli wasn't the leader but he didn't need to be...this year, yeah, by default because if he ain't the leader then Pierce would, and I don't think any team would want that. iunno, if he has been a leader, he hasn't been a good one, can you agree with that? because the team ya fielded last year had talent, just lacked leadership, much like the Cowboys
 6 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 wjcorner said:
because they're playing with dude...even Strahan, when ya won the SB, was saying Eli wasn't the leader but he didn't need to be...this year, yeah, by default because if he ain't the leader then Pierce would, and I don't think any team would want that. iunno, if he has been a leader, he hasn't been a good one, can you agree with that? because the team ya fielded last year had talent, just lacked leadership, much like the Cowboys
I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you because you don't know what you're talking about.
 6 years ago '11        #39
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
or because you don't have anything to say? but whatever, Eli is a great leader, that's why he's led ya to a playoff appearance since Strahan left right? homerism at it's finest, when a n*gga can't even say Eli ain't a great leader lol
 6 years ago '10        #40
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 986 986
its funny how eli doesnt make it.. but you throw josh freeman on the list???? how about ray lewis at number four... i love ray lewis as a competitor and as a viscious leader and devasting hitter but.. cmon now.. at four? and where was pat willis at again...? than you dont throw the names of bart scott...eli.. not on the list but they throw donovan on their... where was matt schaub....? this list is bullsh*t.... players are going off favoritism.... to pick this list.... aaron rodgers arguably should be in the top 5.... demarcus ware should have been higher than julius peppers and yes i said it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy