Lets Be Real, Ice Cube >>> 2Pac

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 abstractq said:
this is hands down my favorite cube song

god damn death certificate was so dope
Me too. IMO, it's top 3 realest hip hop songs ever! I wish somebody redid it in 2011. Hip hop needs it right now.
 07-03-2011, 10:55 PM         #142
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
lol

id respond to this, but i literally have no idea what this sentence is even saying

thats not english b. . .
Cat went with the it's not perfect grammer argument. End thread. It's over.
 6 years ago '04        #143
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693
 big blak afrika said:
Who stays crying about pac?
not you homie...talkin about the crybaby threadstarter...aint hard to see that that dude gets his panties in a bunch everytime pac comes up...i mean who can forget his attention wh0ore thread from before? went from tryin to make a point to hating...we see u.. lol dude has been on his period about pac for a minute....

6 years ago '04        #144
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2838 2838
or you could just explain to me what youre trying to say

do you mean that rap fans own krs albums but dont appreciate them?

or do you mean that not many people own krs and PE albums?
 6 years ago '04        #145
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
not you homie...talkin about the crybaby threadstarter...aint hard to see that that dude gets his panties in a bunch everytime pac comes up...i mean who can forget his attention wh0ore thread from before? went from tryin to make a point to hating...we see u.. lol dude has been on his period about pac for a minute....

lol pretty sure ive only made 2 threads about pac in like 5 years as a member. . .
 6 years ago '04        #146
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
but anyways, both are greats...both made a crazy impact...both are better in different areas..
 07-03-2011, 11:00 PM         #147
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:

wow I've been arguing with a hater this whole time. *hands myself L* Why ain't nobody tell me. I knew about R burgundy but I didn't know about him.
 6 years ago '04        #148
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol pretty sure ive only made 2 threads about pac in like 5 years as a member. . .
never said u made a bunch of threads about pac...sayin that u been cryin about dude for a minute...lol werent u just talkin sh*t in the thread with the 2 2pac leaked tracks? lol stop it fam, we see u been a pac hater for a few...than got the nerve to cry about some1 makin a krs one is overrated thread meanwhile u make a thread about pac sh*ttin him doin the same thing...u backwards homie....lol stop it
 6 years ago '04        #149
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Me too. IMO, it's top 3 realest hip hop songs ever! I wish somebody redid it in 2011. Hip hop needs it right now.
That

Bird in the Hand
My Summer Vacation
Color Blind
Us

death certificate had so many bangers on it
 6 years ago '04        #150
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
never said u made a bunch of threads about pac...sayin that u been cryin about dude for a minute...lol werent u just talkin sh*t in the thread with the 2 2pac leaked tracks? lol stop it fam, we see u been a pac hater for a few...than got the nerve to cry about some1 makin a krs one is overrated thread meanwhile u make a thread about pac sh*ttin him doin the same thing...u backwards homie....lol stop it

im not even a pac hater tho

i just think hes overrated. . .as in too many people think hes GOAT but theres a good amount of rappers thats better

KRS is better than Pac also. . .and i didnt even sh*t on pac like that in this thread. . .

but got damn @ how you been trailing me all around boxden tho damn. . .
 07-03-2011, 11:25 PM         #151
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks wit Cube but he's not better Pac???? What the hell u smoking???? Not to mention, Hittman has been writing 4 Cube for a minute now.
 07-03-2011, 11:33 PM         #152
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:

i just think hes overrated. . .as in too many people think hes GOAT but theres a good amount of rappers thats better

KRS is better than Pac also. . .and i didnt even sh*t on pac like that in this thread. . .

What niccaz dont realize is, its takes more than making words rhyming to be a great rapper. Anybody can rap about "I trap all day" or "I'll shoot u in ya face" and make it rhyme. But to make sense, talk real life sh*t, and anyone can relate to what he's saying???? Thats what makes a G.O.A.T and 2Pac takes that crown. And KRS was dope but he's not a 2Pac and I'm sure 95% of rap heads would agree. But I respect your opinion tho'.
 6 years ago '05        #153
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
n*ggas been knowin Cube > Pac

Pac sh*t just catered more to the commercial so he had a bigger audience

Btw I grew up on both of these n*ggas, and i'm a pac fan. So don't come with that hating BS.
 6 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 nc4life said:
What niccaz dont realize is, its takes more than making words rhyming to be a great rapper. Anybody can rap about "I trap all day" or "I'll shoot u in ya face" and make it rhyme. But to make sense, talk real life sh*t, and anyone can relate to what he's saying???? Thats what makes a G.O.A.T and 2Pac takes that crown. And KRS was dope but he's not a 2Pac and I'm sure 95% of rap heads would agree. But I respect your opinion tho'.
hav u eva heard a cube album?

[video - click to view]

who tha fu*k cant relate to it was a good day?
 6 years ago '04        #155
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:

its a forum genius..people will say jay-z is goat, people will say nas is goat...people will say cube is goat, pac is goat...etc etc etc.....lol u mustve got hella touchy people sayin that..the hell do u care anyways...no one will agree, why? its called opinion...maybe forums arent for u...ur overrated thread went from tryin to prove a point to hate..so u lost...had the thread been imo, cube >>>>> pac, then i wouldnt even be in here..but we all know how u been....lol trailing? negro please...the same usual suspects pop up in pac threads...u been 1 for a minute...so stop it with the trailing sh*t fam....lol at not bein a pac hater...lol riiiiight

[pic - click to view]

...i bump alotta cube and pac..not gonna compare the both, they both make good sh*t...of course cube accomplishing alot...hes alive
 6 years ago '04        #156
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
they can say it. . .and if i disagree, ima clown em for it. . .
 6 years ago '04        #157
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
they can say it. . .and if i disagree, ima clown em for it. . .
stoopin to their level of hate doesnt mean youre right...just sayin
 6 years ago '04        #158
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Me being right doesnt mean I cant stoop to their level. . .just sayin
 6 years ago '04        #159
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
Me being right doesnt mean I cant stoop to their level. . .just sayin
naw u just look like a dumbass...lol u make a pac overrated thread....then u tried makin valid points which just ended up u tryin to make your opinions into facts...then it went to str8 up hate and got called out for it...then u the same dude cryin in a krs one is overrated thread..lol i mean wtf..most backwards sh*t i ever seen...we get it u dont like pac...lol we know this...stop gettin defensive when u get called out...its obvious.

p.s. lol at u being right

Last edited by youngmic; 07-04-2011 at 12:27 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #160
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
son ima say this just once

stop studying me. How the fu*k you gonna come into a thread discussing ice cube and 2pac, but your focus is abq? sh*t is creepy. Either address the points in the thread or stfu, cause basically youre just a stalker of me at the moment

Thanks,

Management
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago