Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2011, 10:27 PM         #121
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
yes a slight bit more versatility. . .as in, there maybe one topic at best that Pac touched on that cube didnt BEFORE PAC

answer me this. . .was you older than a lil kid when Ice cube was coming up? if so, how excited could you be that Pac was a making a song like White Mans World when cube did that sh*t better like 5 years earlier?

and actually, they are better because I say theyre better. . .its called an opinion lil dude. Music threads are usually full of them
Opinion is not a fact. So it doesn't make it anything but one random person's opinion on the internet. I was more excited for keep ya head up which cube has never done.
 6 years ago '05        #122
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
Cube was never versatile as Pac was
 07-03-2011, 10:30 PM         #123
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
Cube was never versatile as Pac was
Exactly cube had limitations pac didn't.
 6 years ago '04        #124
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 waytoomuch said:
lol u n***az claimin ny that swarmed this hatin a** n***az thread r jus provin y pac won?
u n***az is still mad that pac went in on the east so ova a decade later, u try ya best 2 go on a smear campaign 2 smear pac's goat status wit shock threads n anyway possible. jus stop. ny n upnorth/eastcoast d**kridahs gets more pathetic as time goes on. even big would b ashamed n look @ u like if he saw this bulls**t thread n saw sum of the clown s**t in this thread
at this dude. Too bad this thread ain't about east/west or Biggie. The fact that this thread is comparing two dudes who repped the west coast makes you sound even more stupid. Aren't you from Jersey anyway?
 6 years ago '04        #125
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2798 2798
 big blak afrika said:
Opinion is not a fact. So it doesn't make it anything but one random person's opinion on the internet. I was more excited for keep ya head up which cube has never done.

thats the point dumb dumb. . .there are no facts when comparing which music is better

its all opinion

its just that some opinions are better than others

so. . .me saying that death cert and AMW >>> Any pac album actually does make it so. I get the feeling that this is still flying over your head tho

lol. . .so you was mad gassed over keep ya head up and its something cube never did huh? Well now you know how n*ggas was feeling when cube was making n*gga you love to hate, straight outta Compton, true to the Game, ghetto Vet, Horny lil Devil. ALL sh*t that basically nobody was doing at the time

and i peeped how you didnt answer the question. . .
 6 years ago '04        #126
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:

rofl

wait

so now pac wa sthe perfect MC?

ayo. . .roflllll!! I had know idea you was stanning this hard dude. I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that the limitatoins pac had was that he wasnt the most lyrical n*gga in the world, his flow was type basic. . .

not that that pertains to this convo too much tho, because Cube had alot of the same limitations

but damn n*gga. . .its ok to admit ya favorite rapper had some areas he was lacking in. . .
 6 years ago '04        #127
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 big blak afrika said:
Just because y'all didn't care when he was on his militant sh*t doesn't mean no one did. Pac brought legitimacy to a whole genre of music. He brought the plight of women a story that had up until that point had gone untold to the forefront. His music is more powerful than anyone else's who has ever rapped.
explain plz. If pac "legitimized" hip hop, what did PE do? KRS-ONE?, Rakim? Whether Pac fans want to admit it or not, Pac is way more known to youngsters these days for "hit em up" type records than "Keep your head up" type records.

Pac couldn't make records like this:

[video - click to view]

07-03-2011, 10:39 PM         #128
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
thats the point dumb dumb. . .there are no facts when comparing which music is better

its all opinion

its just that some opinions are better than others

so. . .me saying that death cert and AMW >>> Any pac album actually does make it so. I get the feeling that this is still flying over your head tho

lol. . .so you was mad gassed over keep ya head up and its something cube never did huh? Well now you know how n*ggas was feeling when cube was making n*gga you love to hate, straight outta Compton, true to the Game, ghetto Vet, Horny lil Devil. ALL sh*t that basically nobody was doing at the time

and i peeped how you didnt answer the question. . .
I answered the question if it wasn't the answer you wanted don't ask. You saying blah blah blah>>>>>>>>>>>> pac doesn't make anything anything without facts. If you argued wit yo head instead of yo uterus you'd realize that.
 6 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 big blak afrika said:
let me kno when pac writes hit records for somebody else like cube did wit nwa.
u keep talkin this veratility sh*t and tryin to ignore tha fact they came up in different climates

if pac didnt hav limitations how come u always kno when he's gonna say enemies

and absolutely nobody can rock a old soul beat like cube
 6 years ago '04        #130
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I answered the question if it wasn't the answer you wanted don't ask. You saying blah blah blah>>>>>>>>>>>> pac doesn't make anything anything without facts. If you argued wit yo head instead of yo uterus you'd realize that.

Im pretty sure I asked how old were you when Cube came out. . .to which you provided no answer. Perhaps if you actually read these posts without just blindly typing about how pac is like your surrogate father you might have caught it

I gave facts. . .its a fact that Ice cube touched on most of the subjects pac did but did it before Pac

its also fact that pac was a guy with a couple gold albums and like 2 popular singles before all the controversy

and yeahhh, its flying over your head. . .
 07-03-2011, 10:43 PM         #131
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
explain plz. If pac "legitimized" hip hop, what did PE do? KRS-ONE?, Rakim? Whenever Pac fans want to admit it or not, Pac is way more known to youngsters these days for "hit em up" type records than "Keep your head up" type records.

Good point when I say legitimized I mean for a broader audience because PE krs one and rakim weren't as visible and as appreciated as they should've been. Pac wasn't doing anything that probably wasn't already done but because he was so visible and so known he brought it to people who wouldn't have gotten it otherwise.
 6 years ago '04        #132
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
explain plz. If pac "legitimized" hip hop, what did PE do? KRS-ONE?, Rakim? Whether Pac fans want to admit it or not, Pac is way more known to youngsters these days for "hit em up" type records than "Keep your head up" type records.

this is hands down my favorite cube song

god damn death certificate was so dope
 6 years ago '04        #133
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Good point when I say legitimized I mean for a broader audience because PE krs one and rakim weren't as visible and as appreciated as they should've been. Pac wasn't doing anything that probably wasn't already done but because he was so visible and so known he brought it to people who wouldn't have gotten it otherwise.

b, b, but,

Chuck D is in the LIBRARY OF CONGRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

ayo rofl!!
 07-03-2011, 10:48 PM         #134
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
Im pretty sure I asked how old were you when Cube came out. . .to which you provided no answer. Perhaps if you actually read these posts without just blindly typing about how pac is like your surrogate father you might have caught it

I gave facts. . .its a fact that Ice cube touched on most of the subjects pac did but did it before Pac

its also fact that pac was a guy with a couple gold albums and like 2 popular singles before all the controversy

and yeahhh, its flying over your head. . .
Blah blah blah >>>>>>>>>>> pac isn't facts. So how popular you are correlates to how good your music is? Like Pac said hip hop even if my sh*t flip flops it doesn't matter how many records he sold his sh*t was still great and is considered better than cubes.
 6 years ago '04        #135
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
lol so still no answer. . .

sometimes no answer is just as informative as an answer tho
 6 years ago '04        #136
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
lets be real...you stay cryin about 2pac...u and face the gawd should go on a date
 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM         #137
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
b, b, but,

Chuck D is in the LIBRARY OF CONGRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

ayo rofl!!
Yep you're done. How many hip hop fans own krs one albums public enemy albums fans don't appreciate them. Just stop go back to blah blah blah >>>>>>>>>>>>>. stick to your strong points.
 07-03-2011, 10:52 PM         #138
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lets be real...you stay cryin about 2pac...u and face the gawd should go on a date
Who stays crying about pac?
 6 years ago '04        #139
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Yep you're done. How many hip hop fans own krs one albums public enemy albums fans don't appreciate them. Just stop go back to blah blah blah >>>>>>>>>>>>>. stick to your strong points.

lol

id respond to this, but i literally have no idea what this sentence is even saying

thats not english b. . .
 6 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 big blak afrika said:
just quit dude

[video - click to view]

u eva heard of tha fugees?they dropped tha score tha same time as aeom,and outsold it.they were #1 in multiple countries not just tha u.s,unlike pac.u tryin to giv this dude credit for all kinds of sh*t.smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy