Lets Be Real, Ice Cube >>> 2Pac

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
na he aint better ur buggin

i dont listen to any ice cube albums like that

most of his old albums got that very old school sound to it and his newer albums arent that good
 6 years ago '04        #82
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 big blak afrika said:
So Em and jay-z are the greatest because they sell the most? You're done you're starting to put roooofl in all your posts you have nothing left to say without ever even saying anything. Put the computer away you're done.

did i say whoever sells the most is the best?

no. . .

Im sayin pacs career was barely even noticed by ANYONE before dear mama. It was wayyyy too much classic music flowing aound in those days. Way better than Pacs mediocre a.ss early albums

and as such, sayin dear mama is what made people call him GOAT is laughable. . .as in fu*kin hilarious
 07-03-2011, 09:17 PM         #83
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i will always remember cube as bein betta.just as should any knowledgable hip hop fan over 26
cube will neva hav a song in tha library of congress cause he been screamin fu*k them honkys since he was a teen
askin why pac is in tha library and cube isnt is like askin why is dr.kings day a holiday and not malcom x
whites only cannonize certain blacks in this country so take it for what it is
Tupac was influenced and his family is involved with the black panthers. A lot of whites consider the black panthers a terrorist organization.
 6 years ago '04        #84
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
na he aint better ur buggin

i dont listen to any ice cube albums like that

most of his old albums got that very old school sound to it and his newer albums arent that good

yeahh i mentioned this earlier

for people that are younger its a little bit harder to go back and listen to old Cube. Although IMO death certificate is still really fu*kin relevant to this day. Its a little hard to explain what it was like hearing some of the sh*t Ice cube was sayin for the first time. Really groundbreaking sh*t. . .
 07-03-2011, 09:19 PM         #85
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Tupac was influenced and his family is involved with the black panthers. A lot of whites consider the black panthers a terrorist organization.
How many white non-hip hop fans knew anything about pac and the panthers?
 07-03-2011, 09:19 PM         #86
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiTHCen said:
Ummm no.
n*gga thats what YOU want the point to be. MY POINT was, you bring in that statistic like its valid, when i dont feel like it holds any weight. You are bringing CONGRESS into a rap argument, what do they really know, besides what billboard says.

In essence if you want to include that, how gangsta are you if congress is saying "great song brother". FOH
they dont archive sh*t from an album "amerikkkas most wanted"
Only people who consider pac a gangsta rapper are the people who don't listen to him. I was saying that's what my point was for bringing up congress. I don't care what yo point is you think pac was a gangsta rapper.
 6 years ago '10        #87
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 rek0nize said:
Man stupid fu*king kids say the stupidest sh*t. Don't know anything about HipHop.

^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly! The sh*t is pitiful.
 07-03-2011, 09:21 PM         #88
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
did i say whoever sells the most is the best?

no. . .

Im sayin pacs career was barely even noticed by ANYONE before dear mama. It was wayyyy too much classic music flowing aound in those days. Way better than Pacs mediocre a.ss early albums

and as such, sayin dear mama is what made people call him GOAT is laughable. . .as in fu*kin hilarious
People in Oakland noticed and that's what made them call him the greatest. Of course people who never listened to pac wouldn't think he was the greatest.
 6 years ago '07        #89
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 big blak afrika said:
are u a teen?
givin pac props for bein around panthers in tha 80's is like givin obama props on bein black in 2011 lol
that sh*t is well after tha fact young man,but tha panther party essentially ended a year after 2pacs birth.by 72 it was over,by 1980,party was pretty much disbanded,so please stop tryin to make it seem like he was around tha real panthers who put that work in
 07-03-2011, 09:24 PM         #90
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiTHCen said:
How many white non-hip hop fans knew anything about pac and the panthers?
Congress did. Seeing as vice president Dan Quayle hated Pac and a person in Quayle's position would be made privy to that information.
 6 years ago '04        #91
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
People in Oakland noticed and that's what made them call him the greatest. Of course people who never listened to pac wouldn't think he was the greatest.

people listened

they just didnt care enough. 1992,93,94,95. . .people was all on snoops nuts, the wu especially method man, some liked nas. I NEVER heard anyone call pac the best. And im from one of Pacs many hometowns

and none of the people i mentioned woulda been called teh greatest ever back then. n*ggas werent like this lil disrespectful idiots we got running around now with no sense of history. People like KRS, Rakim, Kane had untouchable legacies already
 6 years ago '09        #92
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 abstractq said:
people listened

they just didnt care enough. 1992,93,94,95. . .people was all on snoops nuts, the wu especially method man, some liked nas. I NEVER heard anyone call pac the best. And im from one of Pacs many hometowns

and none of the people i mentioned woulda been called teh greatest ever back then. n*ggas werent like this lil disrespectful idiots we got running around now with no sense of history. People like KRS, Rakim, Kane had untouchable legacies already
so cuz you never heard anybody call Pac the best during his deathrow days, we can't call him the best now?

good logic, now shut the f*ck up
 6 years ago '07        #93
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
so cuz you never heard anybody call Pac the best during his deathrow days, we can't call him the best now?

what took u so long to get here?
 6 years ago '04        #94
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:

1st. . .ya sn is makavelitodon, so I mean, did you really have to post to let your opinion on this subject be known?

2nd. . .all I'm syin is, you n*ggas only call him GOAT now cause you love the image he portrayed and the controversy. . .not really the music. Cause when it was just Pac and his music, nobody was sayin that great sh*t. . .
 07-03-2011, 09:35 PM         #95
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
are u a teen?
givin pac props for bein around panthers in tha 80's is like givin obama props on bein black in 2011 lol
that sh*t is well after tha fact young man,but tha panther party essentially ended a year after 2pacs birth.by 72 it was over,by 1980,party was pretty much disbanded,so please stop tryin to make it seem like he was around tha real panthers who put that work in
Maybe you should find his mother and his aunt and tell them they weren't involved in anything his aunt will be particularly thrilled seeing as she can now return to united states and is no longer a domestic terrorist.
 07-03-2011, 09:40 PM         #96
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Maybe you should find his mother and his aunt and tell them they weren't involved in anything his aunt will be particularly thrilled seeing as she can now return to united states and is no longer a domestic terrorist.
n*gga, you are a dense as fu*k.
 07-03-2011, 09:41 PM         #97
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
Yes I know Cube been wack since We Be Clubbin

Yes I know he makes family movies

but everything Pac gets praise for, Cube did before Pac and did it better. Cube was teh original rebel to america thug n*gga that just didnt give a fu*k before 2pac came and copped his style

Plus unlike 2pac, cube actually got some legitimate 5 mic classic albums under his belt

and, its not like Pacs posthumous discography isnt just as wack as cubes later sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #98
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kiTHCen said:
word
these kids just hav no sense of anything
 07-03-2011, 09:43 PM         #99
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiTHCen said:
The guy made the argument pac wasn't around anybody doing anything, pac's auntie is thought to be a terrorist. You don't think his mother told him about his auntie? Plus who knows what his mother saw or was involved in. You people are in such a rush to discredit him that you're not taking the time to use logic.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 07-03-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #100
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19908 19908
I agree with TS Cube is that n*gga.. or was or whatever
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago