Lets Be Real, Ice Cube >>> 2Pac

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 BackBlock_OG said:
Well that's on him, at least he had the opportunity, B.I.G. didn't.
Well it benefited the sales more for BIG
 6 years ago '04        #202
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
huh? How does not being alive to promote your album, benefit you sales wise? Explain Big Pun's 2nd album.
 6 years ago '04        #203
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17531 17531
Cubes first 3 albums > anything Pac has ever done
 6 years ago '10        #204
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
huh? How does not being alive to promote your album, benefit you sales wise? Explain Big Pun's 2nd album.
Well 2pac was busy with other things, so he didnt promote it as much like he could. He did 3-5 joints per day and did movies. If Makaveli was a 2x album it could have went 10x plat. But since it's a single cd it didnt.

Album wise AEOM is better then LAD from the singles and overall. So do u think LAD would outsell AEOM if it dropped right before his death? Besides that, Puffy was better than Afeni to promote albums. When 2pac died, everything got fu*ked up with his songs etc.
 6 years ago '04        #205
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 uddart said:
Well 2pac was busy with other things, so he didnt promote it as much like he could. He did 3-5 joints per day and did movies. If Makaveli was a 2x album it could have went 10x plat. But since it's a single cd it didnt.

Album wise AEOM is better then LAD from the singles and overall. So do u think LAD would outsell AEOM if it dropped right before his death? Besides that, Puffy was better than Afeni to promote albums. When 2pac died, everything got fu*ked up with his songs etc.
Pac's hype when AEOM and Makaveli came out was like no other... ESPECIALLY when Makaveli came out. Double album or not, they sold what they did. Pac died 5 months after AEOM came out so the same post death attention LAD got, AEOM got. "Get Rich or Die Trying" went diamond and it wasn't a double album nor did 50 die before it came out.

I don't think AEOM is anywhere close to LAD. Singles wise and definitely not overall, and I love AEOM. LAD is a masterpiece. B.I.G. took it everywhere on that album and each time he came up great. Both albums had two #1 singles, but B.I.G.'s two "Hypnotise" and "Mo Money Mo Problems" did wayy better than any single on AEOM or Makaveli. The Outlawz are wack and those bay area n*ggaz are wack too. They brought down AEOM imo.

Also, death Row and Interscope promoted AEOM and Makaveli, not Afeni. Jimmy Iovine is no slouch.
 6 years ago '08        #206
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,894 | Props total: 12606 12606
This thread is nothing but the truth.

Pac = overrated dead TRASH
 6 years ago '05        #207
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
Ice Cube is the WEST KOAST DON... Listen to the n*ggaz stories Ghetto Vet, Penitentiary, Steady Mobbin, My summer vacation, etc. PAC IS A REAL n*gga THO!!!
 6 years ago '10        #208
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Pac's hype when AEOM and Makaveli came out was like no other... ESPECIALLY when Makaveli came out. Double album or not, they sold what they did. Pac died 5 months after AEOM came out so the same post death attention LAD got, AEOM got. "Get Rich or Die Trying" went diamond and it wasn't a double album nor did 50 die before it came out.

I don't think AEOM is anywhere close to LAD. Singles wise and definitely not overall, and I love AEOM. LAD is a masterpiece. B.I.G. took it everywhere on that album and each time he came up great. Both albums had two #1 singles, but B.I.G.'s two "Hypnotise" and "Mo Money Mo Problems" did wayy better than any single on AEOM or Makaveli. The Outlawz are wack and those bay area n*ggaz are wack too. They brought down AEOM imo.

Also, death Row and Interscope promoted AEOM and Makaveli, not Afeni. Jimmy Iovine is no slouch.
Cba to argue with a biggie stan, have to sleep. But we all know who the goat is, his art of work sh*ts on anyone's
 6 years ago '04        #209
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693
 FaceTheGawd said:
This thread is nothing but the truth.

Pac = overrated dead TRASH
u and abstract need to head to NY, they passed the law!!

oh yeah...your fav rapper didnt think so

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #210
space
space
 youngmic said:
u and abstract need to head to NY, they passed the law!!

oh yeah...your fav rapper didnt think so

8 pages of n*ggas agreeing with the threadstarter and im still on this f*ggots mind

and who gives a fu*k what other rappers think about pac, im not a drone like you, homo...learn to think for yourself
 6 years ago '08        #211
space
space
 uddart said:
Cba to argue with a biggie stan, have to sleep. But we all know who the goat is, his art of work sh*ts on anyone's
I know you aint calling anyone a stan doggy. I see you mentioning pac in threads that have nothing to do with the ballerina
 6 years ago '07        #212
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
no.

no.
 6 years ago '05        #213
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
ice cube is west coast king . n*gga is the american dream went from a thug to one of the few blk ppl white ppl will fu*k with. got classic cd and movies how can u hate on cube n*gga is one best to ever do period
 6 years ago '04        #214
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
what i like about cube is he still the same dude when it comes to the industry, he still raps hardcore and never went soft on us. Im sure 2pac woulda been the same

but no doubt about it 2pac is better then cube and hit em up is still the best diss song to ever release.
 6 years ago '04        #215
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2838 2838
In addition

Cube movies>>>Pac movies

Cube = the blueprint
 6 years ago '04        #216
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693
 FaceTheGawd said:
8 pages of n*ggas agreeing with the threadstarter and 2pac is still on my mind when a thread pops up

and who gives a fu*k what other rappers think about pac, im still gonna hate on pac in every thread that pops up, yeah, hella homo...i need learn to just quit bi*chin
*fixed*

[pic - click to view]

edit:
 FaceTheGawd said:
I know you aint calling anyone a stan doggy. I see you mentioning pac in threads that have nothing to do with the ballerina
says the philly f*g who plays capt save a hoe anytime some1 disses jay-z...i know u aint callin out people who call other people stan doggy.

Last edited by youngmic; 07-05-2011 at 12:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago