NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,199 | Props total: 3074 3074
Man even Ice Cube would call you a dumbass for speaking this blasphemy.
 6 years ago '04        #182
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Baynut said:
Man even Ice Cube would call you a dumbass for speaking this blasphemy.

um no

Cube was asked his top 5 of all time and he said

1. Chuck D
2. Krs
3. Ice-t
4. Rakim
5. Ice Cube

no 2pac. . .I know its hard for you lames to understand this, but people from my era and before dont slurp 2pac like that. He was just another rapper until he got himself into other sh*t outside of music
 07-04-2011, 12:00 PM         #183
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got Tupac number two all time after Rakim. Ice Cube is a legend but I have him number 5. Tupac is better mainly cause of his discography and his emotion. His flow might not have been as good as cube but for damn sure he replaced it emotion. Which is why, when I hear pac's songs; I sit back and just think. Props to both but pac is better
 6 years ago '04        #184
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29638 29638
 abstractq said:
um no

Cube was asked his top 5 of all time and he said

1. Chuck D
2. Krs
3. Ice-t
4. Rakim
5. Ice Cube

no 2pac. . .I know its hard for you lames to understand this, but people from my era and before dont slurp 2pac like that. He was just another rapper until he got himself into other sh*t outside of music
if its an old school era than people would respect that both made an impact...and if they think one is better than the other they would say without the undercover hate...and please stop talkin about people are on your d!ck...aint that kinda forum...lol at u still playin capt save a cube...
 07-04-2011, 12:30 PM         #185
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i listen to both of these artists equally. both made their mark in hip hop. both in my top 5, which changes each time. but to say pac copped Cube's style is a little out there for me. lot of rappers around cube's time who made themselves out to be thugs. doesnt mean people are biting this rapper and that rapper. to me cube kinda fell off after the 1st westside connection album. Either way hes still the sh*t and so is Pac minus those remade albums by his mom/interscope. To me they were different in style. Both of them are sick. Imo
 07-04-2011, 12:34 PM         #186
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
but anyways, both are greats...both made a crazy impact...both are better in different areas..
exactly what i just said. they are both up there. just depends on what the person is more into. Both great. hmm, im gonna make a best of pac n cube mixed together.
 6 years ago '11        #187
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
damn stans catching feelings its really not a stretch saying cube is better
cube is one of the dopest rappers ever
if ya havent listen to his discography ya need 2 shut da fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #188
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
if its an old school era than people would respect that both made an impact...and if they think one is better than the other they would say without the undercover hate...

which is pretty much what I did with this thread

trust, i coulda went another direction with this and started talking about how pac wore leather bustiers and humped blow up dolls

I kept it respectful tho and just gave the reasons i think cube is better. . .
 07-04-2011, 02:19 PM         #189
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like em both the same

but

No Vaseline >>> Hit 'Em Up
 6 years ago '04        #190
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 uddart said:
LOL, give source. 2pac outsold every ny n*gga with aeom. If u werent aware of that, u dont know anything else about the man
How's that when Life After death was the highest selling album of the 90's?

6 years ago '10        #191
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 BackBlock_OG said:
How's that when Life After death was the highest selling album of the 90's?

Biggie wasnt alive when it released if I dont rememeber wrong
 6 years ago '04        #192
space
space
 uddart said:
Biggie wasnt alive when it released if I dont rememeber wrong
What does that matter? He died 2 weeks b4 it came out. If you look at his total numbers now, Pac wasn't alive for most of his album sales.
 6 years ago '10        #193
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
What does that matter? He died 2 weeks b4 it came out. If you look at his total numbers now, Pac wasn't alive for most of his album sales.
2x album, and it was suppose to release just a week before your death, do the math. If makaveli were a 2x album or AEOM dropped then, it would have gotten 10x or more prolly.

When AEOM dropped it sold 2 mill before 2 months, and MATW sold a lot too. And my pt is, that if 2pac dropped a 2x album before his death, he would have go 10x platinum aswell.
 6 years ago '04        #194
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
which is pretty much what I did with this thread

trust, i coulda went another direction with this and started talking about how pac wore leather bustiers and humped blow up dolls

I kept it respectful tho and just gave the reasons i think cube is better. . .
which is wat u did in the last pac thread u made...which is the reason why i and a few others dont take your "facts" serious... i could see your lil opinions but u missed me with that "copped" cubes stlye sh*t..lol right
 6 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 uddart said:
2x album, and it was suppose to release just a week before your death, do the math. If makaveli were a 2x album or AEOM dropped then, it would have gotten 10x or more prolly.

When AEOM dropped it sold 2 mill before 2 months, and MATW sold a lot too. And my pt is, that if 2pac dropped a 2x album before his death, he would have go 10x platinum aswell.
AEOM dropped in Feb, Pac died in Sept. Plus your logic is flawed. Being alive for your album release is better than being dead. You can't promo tour your album if you're dead. B.I.G. was only able to film 1 video for LAD. Pac filmed 3 for AEOM.
 6 years ago '11        #196
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
I'm just put it like this Cube did father Pac's style but, Pac was the better storyteller of the two and for all the gangsta & political tracks that he had he always had a "Brenda's Got A Baby" & "Gotta to Keep Ya Head Up". Cube has never been able to create those type of tracks but I do respect his hustle outside of Hip-Hop as well him and Master P are probably two of the smartest guys when it comes to business acumen that I've ever seen.

As far Pac's posthumous catalog goes against Cube's new albums...unfair comparison. A lot of those tracks where completely re-did and the last 2 posthumous Pac albums were trash. Cube's current album is ok but "I Am The West" was just a brag fest and light on social commentary.
 6 years ago '04        #197
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
which is wat u did in the last pac thread u made...which is the reason why i and a few others dont take your "facts" serious... i could see your lil opinions but u missed me with that "copped" cubes stlye sh*t..lol right

lol i see that old thread really still stings you. . .time to let it go b

Pac copped Cube's 'wrong n*gga to fu*k wit' steez and built a career around it

deal with it
 6 years ago '10        #198
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
AEOM dropped in Feb, Pac died in Sept. Plus your logic is flawed. Being alive for your album release is better than being dead. You can't promo tour your album if you're dead. B.I.G. was only able to film 1 video for LAD. Pac filmed 3 for AEOM.
In fact it isnt, since 2pac hadnt time for concerts except 2, he planned for a big one in november with snoop and the dogg pount. 2pac did movies and other songs than promoting the album. Watch thug angel 2 otherwise
 6 years ago '04        #199
space
space
 uddart said:
In fact it isnt, since 2pac hadnt time for concerts except 2, he planned for a big one in november with snoop and the dogg pount. 2pac did movies and other songs than promoting the album. Watch thug angel 2 otherwise
Well that's on him, at least he had the opportunity, B.I.G. didn't.
 6 years ago '04        #200
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol i see that old thread really still stings you. . .time to let it go b

Pac copped Cube's 'wrong n*gga to fu*k wit' steez and built a career around it

deal with it
lol at stings me..did pac skip u when u asked for an autograph? u been bi*chin about him for a few..lol u are one to talk.. so i guess cube copied whoever before him...oh wait he coppied the 1st rapper..lol fu*k outta here..u stay makin excuses n dancin around sh*t...lol this the highlight of BX for u? lol u been at this non stop and havent logged off...homie needs friends... aint nobody copped anything..u sound hurt...some delusional pac fan really got that pms goin. so wat u are sayin is an opinion...not a fact...deal with it

edit:
p.s. still funny how u make this when the 2 songs leak...

Last edited by youngmic; 07-04-2011 at 05:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy