Lets Be Real, Ice Cube >>> 2Pac

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
42 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
7968 pageviews
224 comments


abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3961 3961
Lets Be Real, Ice Cube >>> 2Pac
 

 
Yes I know Cube been wack since We Be Clubbin

Yes I know he makes family movies

but everything Pac gets praise for, Cube did before Pac and did it better. Cube was teh original rebel to america thug n*gga that just didnt give a fu*k before 2pac came and copped his style

Plus unlike 2pac, cube actually got some legitimate 5 mic classic albums under his belt


and, its not like Pacs posthumous discography isnt just as wack as cubes later sh*t

224 comments for "Lets Be Real, Ice Cube >>> 2Pac"

 7 years ago '04        #2
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3961 3961
As as a corollary to this. . .No Vaseline >>> Hit Em Up

 07-03-2011, 04:57 PM         #3
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kill your fu*king self you fu*king attention wh0ore
 7 years ago '11        #4
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1115 1115
 abstractq said:
As as a corollary to this. . .No Vaseline >>> Hit Em Up

r u serious no vaseline is better than hit em up... No vaseline anit even better than real muthafu*kin g's
Hit em up > real muthafu*kin g's>no vaseline
 7 years ago '05        #5
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,076 | Props total: 3219 3219
u gonna get a lotta heat for this one! I personally like Ice Cube a lil bit more though
 07-03-2011, 04:59 PM         #6
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
both them n*ggas suck.
says the n*gga with K.Dot wack a.ss in his avy n*gga shut the fu*k up and suck a million baby d!cks
 7 years ago '10        #7
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 1455 1455
Man stupid fu*king kids say the stupidest sh*t. Don't know anything about HipHop.
 7 years ago '04        #8
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3961 3961
 jesusplay said:
both them n*ggas suck.

wait. . . .what?
 07-03-2011, 05:02 PM         #9
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ths isn't as crazy as it seems. I give pac the edge tho because he's a better rapper as far as subject matter tho imo pac and cube are the best. Only part that was crazy is pac has no classic albums. Are you serious? Only one that wasn't a classic was all eyez on me.
 07-03-2011, 05:02 PM         #10
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
u gonna get a lotta heat for this one! I personally like Ice Cube a lil bit more though
 Blacknitro said:
Not to take anything away from Pac, but yea, Cube>>>Pac

But both of them would probably make my top 5.
i feel like im in the fu*king twilight zone are you n*ggas really serious saying Ice Cube is better than 2 pac i know all you n*ggas cant be that fu*king retarded
 07-03-2011, 05:04 PM         #11
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Ths isn't as crazy as it seems. I give pac the edge tho because he's a better rapper as far as subject matter tho imo pac and cube are the best. Only part that was crazy is pac has no classic albums. Are you serious? Only one that wasn't a classic was all eyez on me.
lets agree to disagree man i really dont know what else to say to that
 7 years ago '05        #12
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,076 | Props total: 3219 3219
 murdamuzik4 said:
i feel like im in the fu*king twilight zone are you n*ggas really serious saying Ice Cube is better than 2 pac i know all you n*ggas cant be that fu*king retarded
have u ever listened to an ice cube album?? it looks like you haven't honestly 'cause im sure anyone who listens to BOTH artists could see it's not that much of a stretch...
 7 years ago '04        #13
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3961 3961
 I k!ll TREES said:
r u serious no vaseline is better than hit em up... No vaseline anit even better than real muthafu*kin g's
Hit em up > real muthafu*kin g's>no vaseline

son, seriously go back and listen to no vaseline


this n*gga cube went member by member and DESTROYED NWA with that song

if it wasnt for Ether, no vaseline would probably be the best constructed diss record ever
 7 years ago '04        #14
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3961 3961
 murdamuzik4 said:
i feel like im in the fu*king twilight zone are you n*ggas really serious saying Ice Cube is better than 2 pac i know all you n*ggas cant be that fu*king retarded


If you a younger n*gga i hear that. . .

cause the one thing about Ice Cubes albums is that they havent aged as well as some of pacs best albums

Cube was leaning on the bomb Squad for production and sh*t for alot of his classics, so if you just hearing some of the sh*t for the first time now, then the beats sound kinda dated

but that takes nothing away from cube tho, Straight Outta Compton, Amerikks most wanted, death Certificate is all classics

and he was touching on alot of sh*t that Pac was touching on, but cube did it first
 07-03-2011, 05:11 PM         #15
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac and cube started out very similar very anti-establishment with social consciouness with amerikkka's most wanted death certificate and 2pacalyspe now and strictly 4 my n*ggaz. Songs like brenda got a baby so many tears keep ya head up dear mama is where pac outshines cube tho. Cube couldn't make songs like that.
 7 years ago '09        #16
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '04        #17
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3961 3961
 big blak afrika said:
Pac and cube started out very similar very anti-establishment with social consciouness with amerikkka's most wanted death certificate and 2pacalyspe now and strictly 4 my n*ggaz. Songs like brenda got a baby so many tears keep ya head up dear mama is where pac outshines cube tho. Cube couldn't make songs like that.

maybe not. . .Cube never gave a fu*k about a bi*ch

but

Cube fathered alot of the sh*t Pac did tho

Pac is basically a mix of Chuck D, Cube and KRS a little bit, or at least in that vein of hardcore but conscious MCing. But hes not more skilled technically than any of those guys (maybe chuck D). So since he came after and touched on most of the sh*t they was already doing, I'm giving them the edge
 07-03-2011, 05:26 PM         #18
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
maybe not. . .Cube never gave a fu*k about a bi*ch

but

Cube fathered alot of the sh*t Pac did tho

Pac is basically a mix of Chuck D, Cube and KRS a little bit, or at least in that vein of hardcore but conscious MCing. But hes not more skilled technically than any of those guys (maybe chuck D). So since he came after and touched on most of the sh*t they was already doing, I'm giving them the edge
The plight of women not just in the hood but all over the world is part of being socially conscious tho, and cube never touched on that. Nobody did to the extent of pac, that's one of the reasons he's so celebrated. He got people to think about the plight of women in the most chauvinistic and s3xists art forms. Also keep ya head up is about everyone Cube never made inspirational songs like that.
 7 years ago '09        #19
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,518 | Props total: 5547 5547
Lets Be Real, no hes not
 7 years ago '10        #20
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,699 | Props total: 31 31
I see this hater doing his thing again
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
132 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy