Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 Kaliz ChamP said:
If you believe that, you think Pacman struggling right now when it comes to the issue of "Money"? Not at all. when it comes to boxing, they have a governing body but they also have stipulations within contracts. Glove weight, ring size, purse, etc. The thing now is, both f!ghters have nothing to prove. They beat all challengers they faces. Only thing now is to face each other. If they don't, oh well. Another black eye for boxing.

So when you talk about Pac making a f!ghter come down to his weight, its up to that f!ghters discretion. Nuff said
What the hell are you talking about? You asked who is Floyd to demand something special for a f!ght. I answered because he is the cash cow. He can make the rules..Just like Pac made Cotto come to 144 and has rehydration clauses in his contracts. He can do things that aren't required by sanctioning bodies or athletic commissions because he is a money maker. Floyd is a bigger cash cow which is why he can make the demands.
 07-03-2011, 08:50 PM         #82
Nke blzrs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its cause he refuses to take the test
 6 years ago '04        #83
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 mcruz said:
LOL, how about you do some extensive research and show me PED's that are out of your system within hours. Better yet tell me how Manny can get away with it since there is a outrageous amount of testings for this dream f!ght?

Or how about you stop talking out of your a.ss
 stogz said:

LOL, Freddie Roach is on fu*king record as saying there are PEDs that can't even be detected at all, tests or no tests.
If the guy's head trainer himself said HGH is undetectable even with olympic tests, I mean.... fu*k. Come on, man...

When it comes to the f!ght, I say fu*k both guys b/c they're both responsible for it not happening. But when it comes to fans, I swear Pacquiao's fans are the most infuriating group of people on the planet. Just admit your guy is an as*hole too.
 6 years ago '07        #84
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30306 30306
 mcruz said:
LOL, how about you do some extensive research and show me PED's that are out of your system within hours. Better yet tell me how Manny can get away with it since there is a outrageous amount of testings for this dream f!ght?

Or how about you stop talking out of your a.ss
Does your dumbass not know that people have gotten caught using drugs... AFTER the f!ght already happened. Are you telling me that in the history of boxing, everyone who uses has gotten caught BEFORE the f!ght? No one has ever gotten away with using PEDs?How long do amphetamines stay in system?

On an average person, the drug stays for 2-7 hours after the intake. Amphetamines prove to be detectable up to 2-4 days in your system. The detection window depends upon how an individual metabolizes the drug. It varies from person to person. The following factors are responsible for the variation:
· Age of the person
· Weight of the person
· Amount utilized by the person
· The strength of the body metabolism
· Effect of drug on the system
· How it was consumed whether injected, swallowed, inhaled or smoked.

After the consumption of 5 mg amphetamines, it has been proven that the drug is traceable in urine for 29 hours.

^how fu*king hard was that? Took me one minute.... f*ggot!

First off, anyone who has a belt should be subject to random testing, year round by that sanctioning body. These bodies trusted with enforcing rules do not such thing. ALL championship f!ghts should also be subject to olympic-style testing.

There is no reason why amateurs should be subjected to this type of testing and pros not be.
 6 years ago '04        #85
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
I dont understand how Pacquiao fans are calling Flloyd scarred when Flloyd agreed to all of Pacquiao's request. If he didn't want to f!ght Pacquiao he could've easily made a big deal out of alot of stupid shyt Team Pacquiao was trying to put in the contract like having Mayweather pay a Mill for every pound over the limit he weighed in at but he didn't , he agreed to everything and then asked Manny for one simple drug test condition and Pacquiao refused and now Flloyd is the one scarred?? How does that even make sense ??
 6 years ago '04        #86
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 psylence2k said:
I dont understand how Pacquiao fans are calling Flloyd scarred when Flloyd agreed to all of Pacquiao's request. If he didn't want to f!ght Pacquiao he could've easily made a big deal out of alot of stupid shyt Team Pacquiao was trying to put in the contract like having Mayweather pay a Mill for every pound over the limit he weighed in at but he didn't , he agreed to everything and then asked Manny for one simple drug test condition and Pacquiao refused and now Flloyd is the one scarred?? How does that even make sense ??
In Pac-fan-land, Manny is such a person of high morale that he would never cheat, and such a person of utmost respect that he would never usurp the authority of the commission by going above and beyond it's fool-proof standards. Since Floyd knows that, he knows test requests are an insult to Manny's principles and uses it to weasel out of the f!ght while trying to make himself look like the good guy... so he can focus more on continuing his family's legacy of criminal activity.
 6 years ago '07        #87
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30306 30306
 psylence2k said:
It was $10 million per pound penalty that pacman wanted. Mayweather agreed.
 6 years ago '06        #88
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 p00rky said:
How do you know Manny will test negative?
cuz he never tested positive before unlike floyd who takes xylocaine, a pain k!ller illegal in all states except nevada...

floyd the real drug user, just look at the family tree my n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #89
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
Xylocaine is actually perfectly legal.
 07-03-2011, 09:59 PM         #90
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish Floyd would actually talk about Manny when neither are locked in to f!ght someone else. We might have gotten somethin done years ago.
 6 years ago '05        #91
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 xRapHeadx said:
Xylocaine is actually perfectly legal.
that is correct according to the world anti-doping agency

and last i checked floyd hasnt fought all of his f!ghts in vegas
 6 years ago '11        #92
Talking Coyote 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
that is funny Shane said before that Manny's punches didn't hurt but the blister on his foot messed him up, now he says Manny punches harder then any person he fought .
 07-03-2011, 10:10 PM         #93
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HATE Mayweather! I hope Victor Ortiz punishes him and then KO's him. (Slim chance I know, but BX rides Floyd) Anyone else wanna see him lose?
 6 years ago '06        #94
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 UrbanEnterprise said:
exactly what i was thinkin, like damn i'm scared of a n*gga but still gonna talk sh*t to him, somebody slap that dumb n*gga
never heard him direct any of his comments towards Pacquiao tho...
 6 years ago '09        #95
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3445 3445
 UrbanEnterprise said:
exactly what i was thinkin, like damn i'm scared of a n*gga but still gonna talk sh*t to him, somebody slap that dumb n*gga

6 years ago '09        #96
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3445 3445
 p00rky said:
What could Floyd have possibly done for you to "hate" him. Hate is a strong word to use

Mayweather probably wouldn't let the f*ggot suck his d!ck so now he's mad... fu*k these hating a.ss n*ggas...Girl acting a.ss muthafu*kas...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy