Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested

most viewed right now
 178
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
lol at manny hitting shane so hard, he thought he was on steroids. shane bared witness to the power. too bad manny already agreed to the test. now all we have left is to get floyd's nervous hand from shaking so hard, so he can be able to sign the contract. shane only made floyd more scared.

 beast mode said:
yeah because a trait of being scared of somebody is talking about them right??? idiot
yea, actually it could be, which in this case people could make a good argument floyd is scared. talking doesn't = action. talking sometimes builds confident, also could be used as psyche.
 07-03-2011, 12:06 PM         #62
KnockinOnHD2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mosley wasn't even trying to f!ght, he just wanted some of the cash money
 6 years ago '04        #63
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 psylence2k said:
There's nothing illogical or stupid about Mayweather wanting Pacquiao to take a drug test, I mean considering all the observations that have been made and stated countless times in threads, there's pretty much a good enough suspicion IMO that he COULD be on something. That along with the statements and behavior of everyone on his team only makes it worse.
This for me. I probably say there's no reasonable suspicion for PED usage if Team Pacquiao just didn't seem so sloppy about their reasons to not agree to drug testing.
 6 years ago '09        #64
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Kaliz ChamP said:
If Floyd has a problem with boxing's drug testing policy he needs to bring it up with "boxing's commission"

Tired of all this Olympic drug testing non-sense. This isn't the Olympics, this isnt the NFL, this isnt the NBA. Its boxing. And they have their own guidelines that f!ghters have to abide by. So till Mayweather, who has a voice, choose to bring this up to the commission instead of bad-mouthing Pacman in the press. I take it this man doesn't want to f!ght Pacman because he in all likely-hood Floyd could lose.
No, boxing is a sport where the best make the rules. Pacquiao can make the welterweight champ come down to 144 instead of the welterweight limit of 147. Made a guy who wasn't even a Jr. Middleweight come up to 150 instead of the required limit of 154 for a title belt. He can do it because he makes the money...Just like Floyd can demand drug testing.
 07-03-2011, 01:10 PM         #65
crackberryaddik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wish the two would go in and get a f!ght done. Testing and all. Before the windows close and we close the discussion on who is the greatest of all time. Which this match would probably clear up. If not then we can all just start the search for the clear people's choice. Shout out to all the up and comers please learn a lesson from these 2. No ped's and stop being greedy.
 07-03-2011, 01:16 PM         #66
rockho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get em pacman.
 6 years ago '04        #67
jfm165 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
Why should pac have to agree to some bullsh!t drug testing that Mayweather is using as an excuse. What is wrong with the current drug testing program currently used? Mayweather is just a b!tch. It's his way or no way.

He keeps talking all this sh!t about how great he is, well, if he is that fu@kin great he should win regardless. He is like a little kid snitching on another kid - "oh he's cheating, waaaaaa" stfu u dumb motherfu@ker.
 6 years ago '10        #68
bernznj 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
All of you people are just feeding into the hype of this f!ght. Why take 30 mill when this f!ght can generate 60-80 mill? You guys are doing exactly what the promoters want you to do. Which is to keep talking until they get the right amount of money for both f!ghters. LOL to all the people in here who think they're PED and weight training experts though you guys are funny. F**kin sheep.
 6 years ago '05        #69
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4535 4535
Can you imagine Usain Bolt being villified for asking other sprinters in the 100m to take tests for an olympic race or world championship?? You guys are hating on Flloyd because he wants a clean f!ght??

TAKE THAT IN.. he wants a CLEAN f!ght. You guys should be embracing that to be honest.
 6 years ago '11        #70
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rawchester said:
Can you imagine Usain Bolt being villified for asking other sprinters in the 100m to take tests for an olympic race or world championship?? You guys are hating on Flloyd because he wants a clean f!ght??

TAKE THAT IN.. he wants a CLEAN f!ght. You guys should be embracing that to be honest.
There is a difference - Mayweather can f!ght other people who agree to take the testing.

What Usain Bolt going to do? Say I'm not going to run? lol
 6 years ago '10        #71
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 974 974
Ever since that crackheaded **** Floyd Mayweather Sr came up with that roid allegation against Pac people started believing it.

 6 years ago '10        #72
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
Wow here we go again.

Mayweather fans keep on bringing up a clean f!ght...

Manny has agreed to the stipulations that will ensure a clean f!ght. (i.e. 7 day cutoff, random p!ss test and blood after the f!ght)

So unless you guys can tell me how any PED's can get out of your system within 7 days this sh*t is just getting old.
 6 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8651 8651
shane was f!ghting for money he knew he was gonna lose before he got in the ring with manny.
 6 years ago '10        #74
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 FreddP said:
Ever since that crackheaded **** Floyd Mayweather Sr came up with that roid allegation against Pac people started believing it.

WORD!

Before there was ever a Floyd/Pac discussion, Pacquiao was never suspected or accused to taking roids. But all of a sudden when this f!ght is the only one that makes sense right now, Floyds camp finds a reason to dodge it.

The Mayweather camp had/has no proof that Manny is taking PED's, which is evident since Floyd skipped his court date. But if a crackhead says it I guess it's true.

Floyd's scared and doesn't have the confidence to f!ght Manny
 6 years ago '11        #75
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 mcruz said:
Wow here we go again.

Mayweather fans keep on bringing up a clean f!ght...

Manny has agreed to the stipulations that will ensure a clean f!ght. (i.e. 7 day cutoff, random p!ss test and blood after the f!ght)

So unless you guys can tell me how any PED's can get out of your system within 7 days this sh*t is just getting old.
Are you retarded? The fact that there is even a cut off brings up suspicion dip sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #76
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 mcruz said:
WORD!

Before there was ever a Floyd/Pac discussion, Pacquiao was never suspected or accused to taking roids. But all of a sudden when this f!ght is the only one that makes sense right now, Floyds camp finds a reason to dodge it.

The Mayweather camp had/has no proof that Manny is taking PED's, which is evident since Floyd skipped his court date. But if a crackhead says it I guess it's true.

Floyd's scared and doesn't have the confidence to f!ght Manny
if pac agreed to terms and floyd came up with some other sh*t yeah i would say he's scared to f!ght. but his position hasnt changed since beginning of negotiations, he wants testing up to and after the f!ght.

i can tell you're a pacman fan because you're sh*tting on floyd so much but fact of the matter is giving up all that money because you want someone to take a test is JUST AS STUPID as giving up that money by refusing to take the test.
 6 years ago '07        #77
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,092 | Props total: 30428 30428
 mcruz said:
Wow here we go again.

Mayweather fans keep on bringing up a clean f!ght...

Manny has agreed to the stipulations that will ensure a clean f!ght. (i.e. 7 day cutoff, random p!ss test and blood after the f!ght)

So unless you guys can tell me how any PED's can get out of your system within 7 days this sh*t is just getting old.
Go do some damn research.

There are PEDs that you can get out of your system within several hours.

LOL, Freddie Roach is on fu*king record as saying there are PEDs that can't even be detected at all, tests or no tests.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 xRapHeadx said:
No, boxing is a sport where the best make the rules. Pacquiao can make the welterweight champ come down to 144 instead of the welterweight limit of 147. Made a guy who wasn't even a Jr. Middleweight come up to 150 instead of the required limit of 154 for a title belt. He can do it because he makes the money...Just like Floyd can demand drug testing.
If you believe that, you think Pacman struggling right now when it comes to the issue of "Money"? Not at all. when it comes to boxing, they have a governing body but they also have stipulations within contracts. Glove weight, ring size, purse, etc. The thing now is, both f!ghters have nothing to prove. They beat all challengers they faces. Only thing now is to face each other. If they don't, oh well. Another black eye for boxing.

So when you talk about Pac making a f!ghter come down to his weight, its up to that f!ghters discretion. Nuff said
 6 years ago '10        #79
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
Are you retarded? The fact that there is even a cut off brings up suspicion dip sh*t.


Listen c*nt, whatever way you look at it Manny will be tested. And he will be tested clean. So what theres a cutoff, blood right after the f!ght, and unlimited urine testings. Thats more than enough testings. Either way your gonna find out if he's doping or not.

Maybe if you stop gagging on May's nuts you can see he's scared
 6 years ago '10        #80
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
Go do some damn research.

There are PEDs that you can get out of your system within several hours.

LOL, Freddie Roach is on fu*king record as saying there are PEDs that can't even be detected at all, tests or no tests.
LOL, how about you do some extensive research and show me PED's that are out of your system within hours. Better yet tell me how Manny can get away with it since there is a outrageous amount of testings for this dream f!ght?

Or how about you stop talking out of your a.ss
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy