Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
You mean Pacquiao put on some muscle since he was an impoverished teen? How unnatural... He must be on something, how else do you put on that much muscle in 10-15 years??
 07-03-2011, 08:15 AM         #42
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
You mean Pacquiao put on some muscle since he was an impoverished teen? How unnatural... He must be on something, how else do you put on that much muscle in 10-15 years??
Homie, people think Manny is on something not because of his physical appearance..

Its because he is moving up in weight class, not losing speed, or punching power.. which is what raises all the questions of him being on something...
 6 years ago '04        #43
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Homie, people think Manny is on something not because of his physical appearance..

Its because he is moving up in weight class, not losing speed, or punching power.. which is what raises all the questions of him being on something...
Can we not agree though on two things?

1) You get bigger as you get older.. he didn't get MASSIVELY bigger.. he went from teenage size to adult size..

2) Boxers have the most incredible workouts of ALL sports.. He can gain the weight& gain power and still keep his speed.. Not impossible.
 6 years ago '09        #44
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
the only thing that would make me think pac is on something, would be the fact that he has the most incredible stamina, he's like a hyperactive child and never really tires, he just keeps bombing until the bell rings.
but his speed compared to size? I think hes gifted and trained hard.
 6 years ago '08        #45
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
this sh!ts wack.

6 years ago '05        #46
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 14091 14091
Mayweather took that pus*y a.ss f!ght with Ortiz, you can see the bi*ch in his eyes, you can hear the bi*ch in his voice, he knows that 0 lost sh*t is his true love and Pac will take his true love.

He guarding that sh*t with dear life, and going thru great extremes too avoid having to get that 1
 6 years ago '08        #47
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Then why are there people who post pictures like the ones I was replying about? And people who talk about how much weight he's put on over his career, or the size of his head... I understand not everyone's a moron and that some people can bring arguments about the subject without fanboying out... but on boxden, those people are few
 6 years ago '04        #48
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 malikmoore9 said:
I think if a boxer is serious and the amount of money that is on the line you should be willing to take any test necessary up until the day of. Hell you plan on giving both of us blood tests up until the time of the f!ght then it is fair. Hell we are talking about a 50 million dollar purse possibly for both f!ghters
The difference is Manny is fine with making less money to f!ght other quality opponents... He is not as concerned with the money as Mayweather prbably is... Not everybody in this world is driven solely by money...

Look at Dave Chappelle who turned his back on 50 million because he felt like he was being made fun of and deprived of his character...
 6 years ago '04        #49
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Bautmoney!™ said:

You do realize MAyweather has put on 50lbs since he started his career... I have failed to see his loss of power and speed from when he was a featherweight...
 6 years ago '04        #50
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
There's nothing illogical or stupid about Mayweather wanting Pacquiao to take a drug test, I mean considering all the observations that have been made and stated countless times in threads, there's pretty much a good enough suspicion IMO that he COULD be on something. That along with the statements and behavior of everyone on his team only makes it worse. There are plenty of boxers who never had THIS much suspicion raised by close observation and behavior about steroid use that ended up actually being caught for illegal performance enhancing drugs so I dont see what's so wrong about Mayweather wanting Pacquiao to take the test, yea it's not required currently by the governing body of professional boxing but just because something isn't official doesn't mean it's trivial. There's alot of laws in any type of governing body presently that the vast majority would consider vital yet at one time didn't exist.

Everyone saying " Oh if Mayweather thinks he's good enough to beat him either way , he shouldn't need him to take the test " is missing the point. If I was Mayweather and felt strongly that Pacquiao built a legacy that was being compared to mine and a legacy putting him above CLEAN f!ghters all while taking performance enhancing drugs then I would want to expose that fool as bad as possible. I would want him in his most natural state so the defeat would be so terrible that any legacy he established unethically would be tarnished as bad as possible because I felt he didn't deserve it. I would want no doubt in anyone's mind that I exposed and slaughtered Pacquiao and even moreso raise the question of whether he was on something before just because how bad he lost to me, forcing him to have to continuously f!ght under the same stipulations with other f!ghters and potentially get exposed more and more if he was actually on something.
 07-03-2011, 10:33 AM         #51
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate this he COULD BE talk anybody could be doing anything

just f!ght
 07-03-2011, 10:43 AM         #52
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
Then why are there people who post pictures like the ones I was replying about? And people who talk about how much weight he's put on over his career, or the size of his head... I understand not everyone's a moron and that some people can bring arguments about the subject without fanboying out... but on boxden, those people are few
I personally think hes on something... and its became evident when he didnt want to take the drug test.. I mean i'm from the simple world, where actions speak louder than words... And the fact Pacquiao was set to make the most money in 1 f!ght than he did in his whole career, and to forfeit that because he didnt want to take a test is foolish.. I mean if you look at this whole situation logical and not from a fans perspective, you can tell Pacquiao is the reason why the f!ght hasnt taken place... Could Mayweather be scared? possible, Couple Pacquiao be on something? Very Possible. But the truth is if Pacquiao would just flat out agree to Olympic Style Testing with no Pacquiao Stipulations...
 07-03-2011, 10:50 AM         #53
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
You do realize MAyweather has put on 50lbs since he started his career... I have failed to see his loss of power and speed from when he was a featherweight...
Yet you failed to mention.. Mayweather probably throws 200 punches a f!ght, and Pacquiao throws about 200 a round, big difference... Mayweather also tires in his f!ght, not to the point where he can lose because of his fatigue, but the little that Mayweather gets hit and all the movement he does, he gets somewhat fatigued.. While Pacquiao goes up in weight class, and for some reason he is "Stronger" than f!ghters who f!ght at that weight class, faster which makes sense... but STRONGER... nah somethings the fu*k up..Not to mention Mayweather is also a gym rat, whose always working out and stays in good shape.
 6 years ago '09        #54
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,823 | Props total: 8927 8927
You guys and everyone in this world needs to give it up....this sh*t is NEVER EVER going down

You gotta a better chance of catching EL Chapo before this happens
 6 years ago '09        #55
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 dre03 said:
The difference is Manny is fine with making less money to f!ght other quality opponents... He is not as concerned with the money as Mayweather prbably is... Not everybody in this world is driven solely by money...

Look at Dave Chappelle who turned his back on 50 million because he felt like he was being made fun of and deprived of his character...
He almost priced himself out of Hatton and I think Marquez
 6 years ago '09        #56
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 dre03 said:
Floyd is a much bigger man. He filled out. He was 130 in his pro debut, but he was 5"8 with 72 inch arms...He was a big junior lightweight. It's also of note that his power didn't come with him from 130 even to 135. He had elite power at 130 and good at 135. and it's just average at 147
 6 years ago '04        #57
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,383 | Props total: 29525 29525
floyd still on his diva sh*t....stop talkin n f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #58
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
Why would you want to f!ght some one who is on steroids and have a greater chance to loose your undefeated record? I think PAC is juiced up, that why he wont take the test
 6 years ago '10        #59
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
Shane took the test, Ortiz has agreed to take the test, Manny should just take the test.
 6 years ago '04        #60
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
If Floyd has a problem with boxing's drug testing policy he needs to bring it up with "boxing's commission"

Tired of all this Olympic drug testing non-sense. This isn't the Olympics, this isnt the NFL, this isnt the NBA. Its boxing. And they have their own guidelines that f!ghters have to abide by. So till Mayweather, who has a voice, choose to bring this up to the commission instead of bad-mouthing Pacman in the press. I take it this man doesn't want to f!ght Pacman because he in all likely-hood Floyd could lose.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy