Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 07-03-2011, 02:50 AM         #22
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until he got some proof, thats all talk........he said, she said bs........I dont get why both these f*ggots cant just take the dam test and f!ght! when the fu*k did boxing become such a bi*ch a.ss sport.
 6 years ago '06        #23
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
floyd cant seem to keep pacmans name off his mouth...

real talk, if ya watch any of mannys interviews, he never brings up floyd's name and even if someone asks him about floyd, his answers are short and brief. pacman knows whats up, he doesnt need floyd, hes already filthy rich. floyd however got some lawyer and tax bills he needs to pay so now, who needs who?
 6 years ago '12        #24
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Pistol Peter said:
explain this one to me pleas?...i'm not trying to stir the pot i just don't see the logic
Really?? Always talkin sh*t about someone but refusing to f!ght them?

Pretty simple logic.
 6 years ago '07        #25
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
The other day he was saying stuff like"I never said Pacquiao was taking anything, I just want everyone to take tests etc etc" and now this 'Mosley warned me about him'. Lmao. If you're gonna go in on a guy, then do it. Backpedaling and passive-aggressive stuff..
 6 years ago '11        #26
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
lol @ Floyd not keeping Manny's name out his mouth... the video I saw he was being asked questions... are ya'll Manny fans that deluded? Got his c*ck stuffed pretty far down your throat huh?

Let's be honest. Put yourself in both shoes:

Floyd Mayweather

Undefeated. People are looking to f!ght you, not the other way around. What do you have at risk? Everything. You've talked a lotta sh*t, you're undefeated.

Now, if you were floyd, based on everything that happened from Manny, wouldn't you ask Manny to take the test? Let's be honest, there IS A CHANCE, that Manny takes PEDs. Whether we want to argue back and forth if he does or doesn't, there IS A CHANCE!

Why wouldn't you force Manny to take the test?

What could go wrong for you if you agree to f!ght and he doesn't take test?

Lose, and possibly lose to someone who takes PEDs and put and asterisk next to your name and title (1 loss).

Manny Pacq

You're on top of the boxing world. There are f!ghters, and people that think you take PED. But you're unstoppable right now. People are asking you to just take the test and f!ght.

Why WOULD you disagree to take the test?

What are your ADVANTAGES to NOT taking the test? What IS THE POINT to not wanting to take the test? What does MANNY GAIN for not taking the test?

What makes more sense:

Manny doesn't take PEDs but he still refuses drug testing in a historic $30-50 million dollar f!ght.
Manny takes PEDs, so he refuses to take drug testing in a historic $30-50 million dollar f!ght.

Ask yourself these questions and maybe you'll be enlightened.

I am a fan of BOTH Manny and Floyd, but when you think from both sides... Floyd may seem scared, and he may be, but at the same time Manny COULD be taking PEDs. He's done some incredible things, but given the circumstances there is window where he could have PED'd.

That's the truth.

Again, if I was Floyd, I wouldn't f!ght Manny without asking him to take the test (unless I needed the money which is absolutely the wrong reason to)... the fact that Manny disagrees to take the test gives you enough information.
 6 years ago '04        #27
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 damn_ryght said:
floyd cant seem to keep pacmans name off his mouth...

real talk, if ya watch any of mannys interviews, he never brings up floyd's name and even if someone asks him about floyd, his answers are short and brief. pacman knows whats up, he doesnt need floyd, hes already filthy rich. floyd however got some lawyer and tax bills he needs to pay so now, who needs who?
In fairness, Floyd never brings the guy up... but he can't do a 45 second interview without some reporter asking him about Pacquiao. Reporters do it to Manny too, but Manny does what he does whenever he doesn't wanna answer a question.... pretend he can't speak English for sh*t. That must be a true luxury... I know I'd do it if I could get away with it.
 6 years ago '11        #28
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
The other day he was saying stuff like"I never said Pacquiao was taking anything, I just want everyone to take tests etc etc" and now this 'Mosley warned me about him'. Lmao. If you're gonna go in on a guy, then do it. Backpedaling and passive-aggressive stuff..
You fu*kin idiot, you see Manny's team tryna sue Floyd?

He can't go out and claim that he thinks Manny is taking PEDs... Manny sue his a.ss for fu*king his brand up and you best believe NIKE will help out.

Some you n*ggas are dumb as fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1225 1225
now all of a sudden this guy want's to talk about pacquiao....? fu*k MAYWEATHER'S bi*ch a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #30
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
You fu*kin idiot, you see Manny's team tryna sue Floyd?

He can't go out and claim that he thinks Manny is taking PEDs... Manny sue his a.ss for fu*king his brand up and you best believe NIKE will help out.

Some you n*ggas are dumb as fu*k.
That's my point, captain sandy v*gina.
He needs to either speak his mind and say fu*k a lawsuit, im rich.. Or shut up about Pacquiao. Yea, most of the times he's answering questions people are asking him, but seriously. Taking lil passive shots with stuff like this, relaying warnings from that bum mosley. Lmao.
 6 years ago '11        #31
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
That's my point, captain sandy v*gina.
He needs to either speak his mind and say fu*k a lawsuit, im rich.. Or shut up about Pacquiao. Yea, most of the times he's answering questions people are asking him, but seriously. Taking lil passive shots with stuff like this, relaying warnings from that bum mosley. Lmao.
... yep you sound like someone on welfare.
 6 years ago '04        #32
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Now why is Floyd snitching here? Or did Mosley ask Floyd to say it to spice his pr game up

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 07-03-2011, 06:14 AM         #33
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think if a boxer is serious and the amount of money that is on the line you should be willing to take any test necessary up until the day of. Hell you plan on giving both of us blood tests up until the time of the f!ght then it is fair. Hell we are talking about a 50 million dollar purse possibly for both f!ghters
 6 years ago '04        #34
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2017 2017
 ptwist said:
Shanes a.ss needs to sit down and fu*k that hot broad of his.
Man her @$$ was so phat!!

She stood up at that f!ght and that made my damn night.. hell yea.. :agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #35
jfm165 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
Mayweather is such a b!tch. "Oh, Shane told me to make him take the test." Now he's trying to point fingers and sh!t. Stop being such a scared b!tch and f!ght already. If Mayweather is so fu@kin good he should be able to beat Manny whether he is on roids or not.
 6 years ago '12        #36
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 PTC said:
... yep you sound like someone on welfare.
And you sound like someone in love with Pretty Boy Flloyd

Just Sayin.
 07-03-2011, 06:50 AM         #37
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pay me 50 million dollars and you can test me 1 minute before the f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #38
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Mayweather say's he's the greatest of alltime then go out there prove it,show us.As of late he's been nothing but talk.Props to Manny for going out there and actually proving how great he is by f!ghting.
 07-03-2011, 07:23 AM         #39
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather say's he's the greatest of alltime then go out there prove it,show us.As of late he's been nothing but talk.Props to Manny for going out there and actually proving how great he is by f!ghting.
You must have been out of the country in last seven years. Manny just beat the same three guys that Mayweather did Hatton Dela hoya and mosely and now he is going back to f!ght the fourth guy Marquez. But don't sleep on Marquez because he has given Manny problems before.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now