NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2011, 04:03 AM         #61
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atl12o13 said:
All day today....but give it another year,and unless Pau gets a little stronger physically and maybe mentally,then I think Marc will pass him up.Only place Pau has got him beat is offensively,and Marc game is improving alot every season in that respect.
thats called a normal process my dude the younger will surpass the older at some point but to compare 2 dudes like that on 1 post season? i dont know, not fair in my books.
 07-03-2011, 04:04 AM         #62
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tribal Redrum said:
no one blamed Pau for the way we exit the playoffs stop talkin out ur a.ss lol

and 'lakers stans'? really? do u even know what a stan is? i see that word play is NOT ur forte
Yea the sh*t hurt don't it. So if I look around bx sportscenter later and maybe even search internet. I won't find Laker threads and articles hanging Gasol?

Before you get smart, speak for yourself and not other people. There was definitely dudes here saying Gasol single-handedly loss the series.

And yes I know what Stan means I just use the word the way I want to. You know what AFk means? I suggest you do it before you start typing dumbsh*t.

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-03-2011 at 04:08 AM..
 07-03-2011, 04:05 AM         #63
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
i remember the game threads
majority on BX were bashing pau for the lose

i guarantee if the chance came along, the lakers would trade pau for marc in a heartbeat and every lakers stan on here would be ready to throw a party.
and what we would play marc at the 4 with bynum as 5???

n*ggaz be talkin out their a.ss which makes me see that not many actually know the real dynamics of bball. people that played and know the game cant blame Pau or request a trade for him
 07-03-2011, 04:07 AM         #64
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngray22 said:
Yea the sh*t hurt don't it. So if I look around bx sportscenter tomorrow and maybe even search internet. I won't find Laker threads and articles hanging Gasol.

Before you get smart, speak for yourself and not other people. There was definitely dudes here saying Gasol single-handedly loss the series.
so for u the opinion of a bunch of n*ggaz that know bball just from watchin it on tv is the opinion of the whole lakers nation? loooool

then u would love the miami heat fans lmao
 07-03-2011, 04:07 AM         #65
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooooooooooooooooooo U R A HEAT FAN.... makes sense
 07-03-2011, 04:10 AM         #66
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tribal Redrum said:
ooooooooooooooooooo U R A HEAT FAN.... makes sense
Your a Laker fan that why you act like your sh*t don't stink. Read what you said fool.

Tribal Redrum said:
no one blamed Pau for the way we exit the playoffs stop talkin out ur a.ss lol

and 'lakers stans'? really? do u even know what a stan is? i see that word play is NOT ur forte
Explain no one? Sounds like your very sure no1 wanted to hang Gasol. Again speak for yourself.

Tribal Redrum said:
so for u the opinion of a bunch of n*ggaz that know bball just from watchin it on tv is the opinion of the whole lakers nation? loooool

then u would love the miami heat fans lmao
Just take the fu*king L like a man or woman. I live in south Florida for years, Only saw the heat play live amd watch whenever I'm home, As a b-ball fan, who else I'm suppose to like?

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-03-2011 at 04:18 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Tribal Redrum said:
thats called a normal process my dude the younger will surpass the older at some point but to compare 2 dudes like that on 1 post season? i dont know, not fair in my books.
how long does it take? im looking at their season stats now and Pau had a slightly better season but Marc showed up in the playoffs and Pau didn't. And we're going into a lockout, unless Pau amazingly steps his game up before the next season starts he's either gonna get traded or go back overseas

Marc str8 up had a better season

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 Tribal Redrum said:
and what we would play marc at the 4 with bynum as 5???

n*ggaz be talkin out their a.ss which makes me see that not many actually know the real dynamics of bball. people that played and know the game cant blame Pau or request a trade for him
no you get a better 4th and rotate marc & bynum at the 5
if bynum can even play, then you'll have to find someone to back marc up
 07-03-2011, 04:21 AM         #69
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i lived in Boca Raton and worked in Miami for 5 years boy boy, i know u heat, panthers, dolphins and marlins fans... worst fanhood to history... i got to FL in 2003 there was few wade jerseys after he got drafted.... but then somehow as the 2006 playoffs went one the sales went from 'not so much' to n*ggaz wearing heat jerseys under their shirts at work lmao

try to tell me im wrong pfffffff
 07-03-2011, 04:22 AM         #70
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
no you get a better 4th and rotate marc & bynum at the 5
if bynum can even play, then you'll have to find someone to back marc up
that dont make sense to trade a great 4 for another 5

whos the best all around 4 in the game today? Pau Gasol
 07-03-2011, 04:25 AM         #71
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
how long does it take? im looking at their season stats now and Pau had a slightly better season but Marc showed up in the playoffs and Pau didn't. And we're going into a lockout, unless Pau amazingly steps his game up before the next season starts he's either gonna get traded or go back overseas

Marc str8 up had a better season

[pic - click to view]

2 different positions which would explain the fg % but like i said Marc is becoming a great player, what im saying is they 2 players at 2 diff positions, 2 different teams and also 2 diff stage of their careers, hard to hold a comparison that stands. best 4 in the game? Pau
best 5 in the game? marc isnt yet and maybe he wont be he will be in top five of current centers
 6 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 Tribal Redrum said:
that dont make sense to trade a great 4 for another 5

whos the best all around 4 in the game today? Pau Gasol
obviously not. you act like he's still in his prime and he's the only good 4 man in the league
 07-03-2011, 04:30 AM         #73
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
obviously not. you act like he's still in his prime and he's the only good 4 man in the league
name 3 guys better at the 4 position than Pau Gasol
 07-03-2011, 04:39 AM         #74
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tribal Redrum said:
i lived in Boca Raton and worked in Miami for 5 years boy boy, i know u heat, panthers, dolphins and marlins fans... worst fanhood to history... i got to FL in 2003 there was few wade jerseys after he got drafted.... but then somehow as the 2006 playoffs went one the sales went from 'not so much' to n*ggaz wearing heat jerseys under their shirts at work lmao

try to tell me im wrong pfffffff
OH? so you don't expect his Jersey sales to rise? You don't think Dirk Jersey sales didn't rise? In the case of the Miami Heat Organisation, we're 23 years old, we make the right moves people in south Florida will stay interested. Miami/ South Florida has always been funny about their teams. I think Dolphins and UM are supported well. I see grown Men in Dolphin's Jerseys that don't fit them all time. South Florida is full, peoples ain't really from here its gonna take time and hard work from teams.

I can't say anything about Marlins, I don't watch baseball atm or never, I went to one game but b-ball was my sport. Don't watch hockey either.

I could care less if fans want to give their support whenever the team doing good.(can't control why stress) Miami ain't the only place that do it. You don't think if Clippers got hot, some of that Laker fanbase won't be buying clippers Jerseys?

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-03-2011 at 04:43 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 Tribal Redrum said:
2 different positions which would explain the fg % but like i said Marc is becoming a great player, what im saying is they 2 players at 2 diff positions, 2 different teams and also 2 diff stage of their careers, hard to hold a comparison that stands. best 4 in the game? Pau
best 5 in the game? marc isnt yet and maybe he wont be he will be in top five of current centers
how is it hard? they're the same height and pau can play center, but they have bynum so they don't need him to. they have a age difference but you're calling him the best 4 in the game so age obviously doesn't matter to you. Marc has a better post game, better D, and a better rebounder. Pau has an ok 13-15 ft shot, his post game isn't all that but he can get in their, D isn't much either but if has the height advantage he'll get a stop or two in the paint per game.
 6 years ago '08        #76
space
space
 Tribal Redrum said:
Dirk
Amare(once he gets that jumper down)
Z-Bo
 07-03-2011, 04:46 AM         #77
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
Dirk
Z-Bo
This is true. I like those guys better Bosh and PG.

Tribal Redrum said:
I think Bosh could take Paul. They're both equally talented and soft a.ss hell. I 'd take bosh. Gasol has the height advantage but Bosh the jumper.
 6 years ago '08        #78
space
space
 Youngray22 said:
I think Bosh could take Paul. They're both equally talented and soft a.ss hell. I 'd take bosh.
i'd take bosh also
his jumper is more pure imo
 07-03-2011, 05:00 AM         #79
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngray22 said:
OH? so you don't expect his Jersey sales to rise? You don't think Dirk Jersey sales didn't rise? In the case of the Miami Heat Organisation, we're 23 years old, we make the right moves people in south Florida will stay interested. Miami/ South Florida has always been funny about their teams. I think Dolphins and UM are supported well. I see grown Men in Dolphin's Jerseys that don't fit them all time. South Florida is full, peoples ain't really from here its gonna take time and hard work from teams.

I can't say anything about Marlins, I don't watch baseball atm or never, I went to one game but b-ball was my sport. Don't watch hockey either.

I could care less if fans want to give their support whenever the team doing good.(can't control why stress) Miami ain't the only place that do it. You don't think if Clippers got hot, some of that Laker fanbase won't be buying clippers Jerseys?
all im saying is i rocked van exel and ceballos jerseys and eddie jones when my team was not doing so great and that was back in the 90s... how many heat fans do u personally know that had a tim hardaway jersey or a zo jersey?
 07-03-2011, 05:01 AM         #80
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
Dirk
Z-Bo
amare with no D??? shut the fu*k up and die

z bo? REALLY???????????? wow

and that bosh sh*t miss me with that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy