Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
no sense of humor having n*ggas taking this list serious.
 6 years ago '05        #62
GOD WUAN 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
what i find most disturbing by this topic is that its ok to exaggerate about riches but not about fictional stories. people used to sh*t on lupe about rapping about sh*t that wasnt really.. they really knocked canibus for that.. saying his raps wasnt real and about hustling. but i guess the people who like the rick rosses and such can relate to the inflated dreams of wealth.. so it makes sense. because in actuality these artist are paying millions to make millions at the end of the day.. and most of them dont find a way to maneuver their income into something they can truly retire on. but as long as they got the mansions and the cars i guess they alright. haha.. good post.
 6 years ago '05        #63
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
I'm dead for real.
 07-02-2011, 07:36 AM         #64
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully everyone doesn't take any of this serious. It's cool to get in movies and pretend, but who said you have to rap about your life?

Like Pusha T was saying, he can drive as many Ferrari's he want when he's in the booth. The Rick Ross line was taken out of context, Ross could be using code names.

Like Ross is actually going to tell you guys who his connect is, there's actually nothing wrong with lying on records. You'll be an idiot to actually get on wax and start incriminating yourself.
 07-02-2011, 07:41 AM         #65
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
list is jokes
 07-02-2011, 07:42 AM         #66
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Hopefully everyone doesn't take any of this serious. It's cool to get in movies and pretend, but who said you have to rap about your life?

Like Pusha T was saying, he can drive as many Ferrari's he want when he's in the booth. The Rick Ross line was taken out of context, Ross could be using code names.

Like Ross is actually going to tell you guys who his connect is, there's actually nothing wrong with lying on records. You'll be an idiot to actually get on wax and start incriminating yourself.
n*gga rick ross has no connect. he was a c.o. that became a rapper and built his image AND name off a real drug dealer. stop reachin'
 07-02-2011, 07:49 AM         #67
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
n*gga rick ross has no connect. he was a c.o. that became a rapper and built his image AND name off a real drug dealer. stop reachin'
Every drug dealer has a connect, and it doesn't take a college degree to sell crack.
 6 years ago '04        #68
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Artist: Wiz Khalifa

Song: Mesmerized

Lie: Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em

[pic - click to view]

'Nuff Said

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 07-02-2011 at 07:58 AM..
 07-02-2011, 07:57 AM         #69
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edeezy77 said:
#1.

Artist: Jadakiss

song: “so appalled freestyle“

lie: “chrome 4-5thin because they still snitchin’/ the pool’s in the living room, swim to the kitchen“

yup, this is the absolute grand daddy of em’ all. Your man jadakiss stood there and flat out told us he has a swimming pool inside his goddamn living room. My check engine light came on when this sh*t came through my speakers. Imagine this n*gga getting up from the couch, doing a cannon ball inside the pool, then doggy paddling his way to the pantry and fridge. After this lie, the last bit of trust i had in jadakiss completely vanished, never to be seen again.
 nautilus o said:

[pic - click to view]

lol.. Classic ...
 07-02-2011, 07:58 AM         #70
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Every drug dealer has a connect, and it doesn't take a college degree to sell crack.
oh ok...so you wish to believe in fairy tales then. well then I will no longer waste my time speaking logic to you since ur blinded by fiction.
 6 years ago '11        #71
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 Joe Budden said:
Trolls these days.No style whatsoever...
 07-02-2011, 08:02 AM         #72
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
no sense of humor having n*ggas taking this list serious.
Thats what am sayin tho. Midget minded mothafu*kas.
 07-02-2011, 08:06 AM         #73
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you guys really think Rick Ross has NEVER sold any drugs before the deal? He probably wasn't no drug lord, but get real. He wasn't as soft as you guys are making him out to be.
 07-02-2011, 08:08 AM         #74
Tribal Redrum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#8.

Artist: Jay-Z

Song: “Never Change“

Lie: “Lost 92 bricks, had to fall back/ Knocked a n*gga off his feet but i crawled back“

Yo…Yo Sean…Mr. Carter…My n*gga….92 BRICKS THOUGH?! So you lost 92 kilos of coke and just crawled right back huh? Nah b, there’s not even a code in Grand Theft Auto that lets you pull off that type of sh*t. “We don’t believe you. You need more people“

wow....
this is ginormous lmfaooooo
damn jay... chill lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM         #75
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the same motherfu*kers who are talking sh*t in this thread probably got the mic or freestyled before and told a bunch of lies. You motherfu*kers ain't fooling no one.
 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM         #76
Tribal Redrum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classik said:
Thats what am sayin tho. Midget minded mothafu*kas.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dont go defend jay and ross here... n*ggaz wanna be so gangsta they be lyin after 2 blunts 92 k and noriega lmfao
 07-02-2011, 08:37 AM         #77
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny.

it could actually be applied to anything but gospel though. R&B n*ggas be way OD.
 07-02-2011, 08:38 AM         #78
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
funny.

it could actually be applied to anything but gospel though. R&B n*ggas be way OD.

"Jesus is coming"

6 years ago '08        #79
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 5818 5818
#5.

Artist: Fabolous

Song: “Cross The Boarder Remix”

Lie: “The way I used to equip em with features/ I was comin’ to junior high school in better whips than the teachers“

Nope, not college, not high school, Fab said he was coming to JUNIOR HIGH in better cars than his teachers b. Unbelievable right? Of course it’s fu*kin’ unbelievable. This whole verse was actually top shelf fantasy rap. Junior high is 6th through 8th grade my n*gga. Unless you stayed back for a good 4 or 5 years you wasn’t driving sh*t to school in junior high.

I knew a couple of people that had their own cars in 8th grade. It wasn't legal but they still had them and drove them.
 07-02-2011, 08:46 AM         #80
Tribal Redrum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
funny.

yea they be lyin to bi*ches errrday lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago