NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2011, 04:26 PM         #1
9119 pageviews
94 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 10 Lies From A Rapper

[pic - click to view]

by LowKey

I’m going to go out on a limb and say this is by FAR Relly’s best work to date! Happy Friday you LIARS lmao!

Lies on Lies on Lies. n*ggas lie everyday b, sometimes for no reason at all. We lie to our girlfriends, we lie to our boss and of course, a lot of you even lie on Twitter. When it’s 2am and your girl rolls over and asks who your’re texting, you gonna tell her “Oh nobody babe, just some hoe from Facebook.”?? NOPE, not unless you want the bedroom to turn into Armageddon. You’re gonna use the first lie that comes to your head and say you’re checking your email or playing Angry Birds. Now that I think about it, boyfriends just might even be dopest liars on the planet. But nobody, i repeat, NOBODY, lies more than a rapper inside of a recording booth. I don’t mean entry level rookie mode lies either. I’m talking intermediate hi definition ALL MADDEN lies. The type of lies you hear that make you pull over on the highway and just reflect on life. You throw on a song by a mixtape rapper, and I guarantee the sound of fairy tales will surround you and your loved ones.

So I took it upon myself to put together a list of the top 10 biggest lies ever told in a rap song. And if any of you actually believed these fabricated bars, I can tell you fall for the “Follow me back so I can DM you” trap at least twice a week. Smh. fu*kin’ buffoons. Anyway, let’s get started.

#10.

Artist: Cassidy

Song: Aim For The Head

Lie: “And that ice on your sleeve, thats light cheese/ I spend a hundred Gs a year on white tees“

My n*gga Cassidy, a.k.a Barry Reese, claimed he spent one-hundred THOUSAND smackeroos on white tees a year. Who was believing this sh*t?! He really had the nerve to end his verse with this catastrophic lie too. If you listen closely, you can hear him slam the headphones down and storm out the booth with confident footsteps. I refused to believe my ears when I heard this tall a.ss tale.

#9.

Artist: Jadakiss

Song: “We Gon Make It“

Lie: “My Bathtub lift up, My walls do a 360/ We got the sh*t that the government got“

Dog dog dog…..n*gga said his bathtub LIFTS UP and his walls do a 360. A three-hundred and sixty degree rotation b. Word??? I know the people over at Ruff Ryders were NOT paying this n*gga Jadakiss enough to afford furniture from the Matrix. This was a stone cold 3 dimensional lie that not one single soul should have believed

#8.

Artist: Jay-Z

Song: “Never Change“

Lie: “Lost 92 bricks, had to fall back/ Knocked a n*gga off his feet but i crawled back“

Yo…Yo Sean…Mr. Carter…My n*gga….92 BRICKS THOUGH?! So you lost 92 kilos of coke and just crawled right back huh? Nah b, there’s not even a code in Grand Theft Auto that lets you pull off that type of sh*t. “We don’t believe you. You need more people“

#7.

Artist: J.R. Writer

Song: “I’m About To Make History“

Lie: “The best that did it fam/ Plus internationally known, my freestyles alone get requested in Japan“

Close your eyes and say this out loud to yourself slowly…..”J.R. Writer requested in Japan”. The words “requested” and “Japan” shouldn’t even be in the same sentence as J.R. Writer. And to top it all off, he ain’t even say his songs are getting requested. He said his FREESTYLES are. LMAO! n*gga got that diplomat eagle charm and totally forgot how to behave in the booth.

#6.

Artist: Birdman

Song: “#1 Stunna“

Lie: “I’m tryin’ to put platinum eyebrows on these hoes. I Just bought me a platinum football field n*gga, you understand?“

n*gga WHAT?! LMAO. I swear to you I shed 6 tears when I heard this n*gga Birdman babbling at the end of this song. He really got behind that mic and said he’s trying to put platinum eyebrows on bi*ches. Then proceeded to tell us he just purchased 100 yards of pure raw platinum. I don’t even wanna know what he had in his blunt that made him spill these lies all over this track.

#5.

Artist: Fabolous

Song: “Cross The Boarder Remix”

Lie: “The way I used to equip em with features/ I was comin’ to junior high school in better whips than the teachers“

Nope, not college, not high school, Fab said he was coming to JUNIOR HIGH in better cars than his teachers b. Unbelievable right? Of course it’s fu*kin’ unbelievable. This whole verse was actually top shelf fantasy rap. Junior high is 6th through 8th grade my n*gga. Unless you stayed back for a good 4 or 5 years you wasn’t driving sh*t to school in junior high.

#4.

Artist: Rick Ross

Song: “Hustlin”

Lie: “I know Pablo, Noriega/ The REAL Noriega, he owe me a hundred favors“

Oh word? So you know Pablo Escobar personally right? Y’all n*ggas used to kick it and sh*t? Play spades? Oh. And not only do you know Noriega, the REAL Noriega, he owes you one hundred favors? Get alllll the way the fu*k outta here. I guarantee neither Pablo Escobar OR Noriega would recognize you or your beard if y’all were ever in the same room together.

#3.

Artist: Cassidy

Song: “Get No Better“

Lie: “I made hella paper on the block/ That’s why I’m about to put a 3 story elevator in my yacht“

Yeah I definitely had to get you again dog. A 3 story elevator in your yacht? So you was in a yacht, the size of the Titanic, out on those violent Atlantic Ocean waves? NAH. The chick in the video even laughed in your face when she heard this sh*t. Did they even allow n*ggas with durags under their fitted to purchase yachts? I highly doubt it.

#2.

Artist: Cam’ron

Song: “Only One Way Up“

Lie: “3 months alone, Sizzurp done smashed Hypnotic/ We them B-boys in 1 year a quarter billion/ Here comes the clothing line, I got your order children“

Wait, Huh?! You made a quarter BILLION off Sizzurp in 1 year? $250,000,000 fam? All those computers you were putin’ had you coming up with lies from a whole different solar system. A quarter billion off an alcoholic beverage that was only poppin’ for 1 summer? Nobody believes you Mr. Giles.

#1.

Song: “So Appalled Freestyle“

Lie: “Chrome 4-5thin because they still snitchin’/ The Pool’s in the living room, swim to the kitchen“

Yup, this is the absolute grand daddy of em’ all. Your man Jadakiss stood there and flat out told us he has a swimming pool inside his goddamn living room. My check engine light came on when this sh*t came through my speakers. Imagine this n*gga getting up from the couch, doing a cannon ball inside the pool, then doggy paddling his way to the pantry and fridge. After this lie, the last bit of trust I had in Jadakiss completely vanished, never to be seen again.

There you have it folks. The top 10 biggest lies ever told in a rap song. As you can see, Jadakiss & Cassidy both made the list twice. These two n*ggas are not to be trusted. And don’t think we forgot about the jet ski limo Kiss! Well aight yo, I’m outta here. Y’all be cool how y’all be cool.

Oh, and remember….It’s not cheating if she only knows you by your twitter name……#FACT

[pic - click to view]

140 Characters Wasn’t Enough: Top 10 Lies From A Rapper | YouHeardThatNew

94 comments for "Top 10 Lies From A Rapper"

6 years ago '10        #2
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
hilarious

n*gga said he shed tears when birdman said he copped a platinum football field
 6 years ago '04        #3
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 6 years ago '05        #4
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
at the birdman one. I used to listen to that sh*t and be like
 6 years ago '07        #5
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
oh....
 07-01-2011, 04:49 PM         #6
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is gold.
 6 years ago '09        #7
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,070 | Props total: 7235 7235
 6 years ago '04        #8
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2409 2409
 EDEEZY77 said:
#8.

Artist: Jay-Z

Song: “Never Change“

Lie: “Lost 92 bricks, had to fall back/ Knocked a n*gga off his feet but i crawled back“

Yo…Yo Sean…Mr. Carter…My n*gga….92 BRICKS THOUGH?! So you lost 92 kilos of coke and just crawled right back huh? Nah b, there’s not even a code in Grand Theft Auto that lets you pull off that type of sh*t. “We don’t believe you. You need more people“
 6 years ago '05        #9
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
lol this n*gga said his check engine light came on when he heard that jadakiss sh*t.
 07-01-2011, 04:56 PM         #10
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swim to the kitchen n*ggas be fraudin like sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #11
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Most of those other than Jay and Ross, were clearly meant to be and delivered as huge exaggerations.
 6 years ago '10        #12
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
what about that line tity boi said like salad dressing he on his 1000th island
 6 years ago '10        #13
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8066 8066
 EDEEZY77 said:

#1.

Song: “So Appalled Freestyle“

Lie: “Chrome 4-5thin because they still snitchin’/ The Pool’s in the living room, swim to the kitchen“

Yup, this is the absolute grand daddy of em’ all. Your man Jadakiss stood there and flat out told us he has a swimming pool inside his goddamn living room. My check engine light came on when this sh*t came through my speakers. Imagine this n*gga getting up from the couch, doing a cannon ball inside the pool, then doggy paddling his way to the pantry and fridge. After this lie, the last bit of trust I had in Jadakiss completely vanished, never to be seen again.

[pic - click to view]

07-01-2011, 05:01 PM         #14
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbass thread. they arent lies. theyre not serious.
 6 years ago '11        #15
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 flex001 said:
have a sense of humor..
 07-01-2011, 05:05 PM         #16
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its called "art" Salvador Dali didn't melt clocks either but nobody pisses and moans about that.
 6 years ago '05        #17
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 flex001 said:
no sh*t, but its hilarious either way
 6 years ago '07        #18
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227
 07-01-2011, 05:27 PM         #19
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
no sh*t, but its hilarious either way
Exactly why I posted this, sh*t is funny as fu*k.
 6 years ago '08        #20
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I dont know why Jada gets sh*tted on for the lifting bathtub line because secret agents do got technology out the a.ss. Have yall seen the 007 flicks where dudes remove a book from the wall and the whole wall fliped and opened up to a secret lair? Joe, this nygga's wall literally turned and he walked in that motherfu*ker like a door. Nyggas really thank secret agent's houses are made for agency?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy