July 2011: WDYWT

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2011, 02:18 PM         #121
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=cankstoochie;19869039]why would the person that's getting "SONNED" find my sonning funny?

whats going on back there with your jeans? looking like you just wrestled a fu*king pitbull AND lost and don't say you bought your jeans like that, you cornball...
QUOTE]

this n*gga said u wrestled a pitbull
 6 years ago '04        #122
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k difference does it make when they came out. 01 02 04

my point is that none of these releases was better or even comparible to the 09 euros.

can u fu*kin argue my point???

can u change my opinion???

did all your posts make u feel better???

did i offend jordan??

my point is still my point. and its still my valid opinion. and it will never change.

do u ever post pics or just do jordan research???
 6 years ago '07        #123
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 its YOUNG holla said:
what the fu*k difference does it make when they came out. 01 02 04

my point is that none of these releases was better or even comparible to the 09 euros.

can u fu*kin argue my point???

can u change my opinion???

did all your posts make u feel better???

did i offend jordan??

my point is still my point. and its still my valid opinion. and it will never change.

do u ever post pics or just do jordan research???
the only reason I bothered to say anything is because you were talking like you knew what you were talking about and you were frauding.... and your opinion is your opinion nobodys arguing that or even speaking on it and yeah I do check back to last month....its not that deep let it go no need to speak on it anymore
 6 years ago '04        #124
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
frauding because I didn't know the exact year??

I'd rather own the shoes then kno exactly when they were retroed or reretroed. Get back to the fits.
 6 years ago '04        #125
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5353 5353
You not gone , not have the BS that goes along with the WDYWT , and Pick up threads .. Makes them bi*ches better ..

I mostly come in here and shyt cause of all the beefing and roasting that goes on in this section and how funny it is cause n*ggas think they fresh and they bout o have n*ggas jocking them , and then someone comes and crushes they fukking soul .. You gotta Love it , and its fukking BOXDEN ..
 6 years ago '06        #126
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3466 3466
This n*gga really got his info from nicekicks?! A site that used to sell fake sneakers?

Man gtfoh!
 6 years ago '05        #127
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
KicksOnfire says 2001 too

either way, i'd like to have TBs if they didn't feel like i was touching plastic

6 years ago '04        #128
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
moving on......

hittin the local sneaker scene. for passion not fashion....

takeover snapback x 3s

jordan tee x 3s x takeover snap x lucky brand jeans.
 6 years ago '06        #129
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh.

fu*k a true blue anyway...them sh*ts are trash to me.
 6 years ago '05        #130
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
...I Was Wondering Why This Thread Is 7 Pages Deep and Its July 5th. n*ggas Agruing About Years of Releases In Here.

Never Gets Old...
 6 years ago '06        #131
space
space
 Rico23 said:
every fukin month its the same...Banga or one of the vets of this section will post a pic to start off, then maybe Keith or daliff, then someone will post a subpar fit, somebody clowns em(probably RL and/or banga ) said Guy catches feelings...then 8+ pages of arguements all the while with maybe 10 more pics in the mean time...arguments some more...end the month, rinse, repeat....
this is true...i actually stopped like last year just fu*king around and this place got dead as fu*k...everybody stopped posting wdywt was like 3 pages long for the entire month and post ur pickups was like 7 pages tops max...

wasnt until i was asked to help get it popping again...that i started posting all my sh*t and then clowning and sonning ppl who needed clownage...that this section got back popping again, ppl see replies and views and it makes them come to section

then us usual heads started back posting up and helped out even more...the hot topics also helped bring ppl to this section to

if there was no clowning...i guarantee this thread would be max 3-4 pages deep for the entire month

lemme stop typing long sh*t now..lol..pz
 6 years ago '04        #132
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
every fukin month its the same...Banga or one of the vets of this section will post a pic to start off, then maybe Keith or daliff, then someone will post a subpar fit, somebody clowns em(probably RL and/or banga ) said Guy catches feelings...then 8+ pages of arguements all the while with maybe 10 more pics in the mean time...arguments some more...end the month, rinse, repeat....

then there is a bunch of people that never post pics of anything and want to discuss the arguements. i wear the black laces cause every single person i know has 3s and white laces so y shouldnt i change em.
 6 years ago '05        #133
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
dudes who wear all-white AF1s have no imagination

Cortez x AE cargos x Orange Crush shirt (that i got at the same place as those Mossimo jeans, wherever that was)

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #134
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Black and grey Starbury 3's
Black and Grey Camo Cargos
Black T-shirt
 6 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 Rico23 said:
now don't get me wrong, the clowning is cool everyone gets clowned in real life, especially if u weren't home schooled, so clowning in here is expected...its when ppl catch feelings and turn this into a debate thread about the dumbest sh*t that isnt even relevant is where its pointless to post that's all
oh i dunno the catching feelings sh*t...only i actually got a lil agitated was when some real racist sh*t was said...

but that was awhile ago
 6 years ago '04        #136
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
looking back at the thread it seems like u were one of the monthly feeling catchers....but its w/e..I know ppl come in here strictly to argue that's why I hardly post in these monthly threads anymore...

i also contribute. so i kinda have the right to defend my pics. i never get serious on this sh*t. i could care less bout most of u dudes. some of u are real cool on the pm then act up as a poster. secret props and asking questions bout "can u get me these" then come into a thread and talk sh*t.

#farfrommad.
 6 years ago '04        #137
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 RLRugby said:
n*gga shut ya bi*ch a.ss up

lol watch when i find out where u stay

what are you gonna do? step on his sneakers?

6 years ago '05        #138
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
better hope they have double doors
 6 years ago '07        #139
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 dipset121 said:
no im not you need to stay in your lane though posting pictures when your dead a.ss wrong

november 2001

Model: Air Jordan Retro 3 (III)
Nickname: Air Jordan 3 True Blue,
Retail: $100
Release Date: 11/17/2001
Product Code: 136064-141
Color Code: White/True Blue
Release Type: General Release
Past Release: 1988
haha GOT EM!!!

dipset121 said:
no he didnt he played himself the shoe didnt come out in 2002
haha GOT EM!!!

Last edited by cankstoochie; 07-05-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #140
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
you're gonna sing off-key and get caught?

i mean, i know we're not the best of friends, but that sounds like a terrible idea bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy