July 2011: WDYWT

most viewed right now
 113
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1476 1476
 ddash said:
Keeping it simple,No jeans with rips or holes in them.

[pic - click to view]

GOOD sh*t. "space jams" look brand new...
 6 years ago '04        #102
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
lets fill a page with pictures and no text. :laughing19:
 6 years ago '04        #103
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
anyways.

i hate the sneaker on shirt look but this tee was super creative and well made. always support an up and coming brand so heres the drop.

bloodline fresh tee x true blue euro joints. 09 status cause the 11s are sh*t.



lets go.
 6 years ago '05        #104
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 its YOUNG holla said:
anyways.

i hate the sneaker on shirt look but this tee was super creative and well made. always support an up and coming brand so heres the drop.

bloodline fresh tee x true blue euro joints. 09 status cause the 11s are sh*t.



lets go.
Come on my dude you know someone gonna get butt hurt over this comment and try to start a 4 page argument....


Funny a.ss shirt though man....
 6 years ago '04        #105
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
yea but i know its true. i have 04s. they suck. i have 2 11s they suck. i have 2 09s from europe and the leather is on point. and the cement print is 100 times better. the darker grey. they cannot be compared. but its not my fault everyone just became a j head in 10-11. this dude balled in the 80s hahahaa
 6 years ago '07        #106
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 cankstoochie said:
if i showed him my 'collection' of sneakers that are NOT gr he would have something to say about that too
Can you show me?
 6 years ago '07        #107
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 its YOUNG holla said:
yea but i know its true. i have 04s. they suck. i have 2 11s they suck. i have 2 09s from europe and the leather is on point. and the cement print is 100 times better. the darker grey. they cannot be compared. but its not my fault everyone just became a j head in 10-11. this dude balled in the 80s hahahaa
and every year you named was from the 2000's and the true blues never came out in 04 ...matter fact the 3's weren't retro released at all in 04 now that I think about it in any colorway
 6 years ago '07        #108
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 dipset121 said:
and every year you named was from the 2000's and the true blues never came out in 04 ...matter fact the 3's weren't retro released at all in 04 now that I think about it in any colorway


hahaha GOT EM!!!
 6 years ago '04        #109
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 dipset121 said:
and every year you named was from the 2000's and the true blues never came out in 04 ...matter fact the 3's weren't retro released at all in 04 now that I think about it in any colorway


so sorry 02 they dropped and i purchased mine in 04. sorry to offend.

then 80s comment was based on my dude above stating that all these new heads are gonna get butt hurt over my 09>11 comment. wasnt referring to every jordan. just the true blues.

ps. whats your fu*kin point.

mine was that the 09 euro version is a million times better then the 02 and 11 versions.


Last edited by its YOUNG holla; 07-05-2011 at 10:23 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #110
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 cankstoochie said:
hahaha GOT EM!!!
ohhhhhhh he got me.


he sonned me in your eyes.
 6 years ago '05        #111
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
Awwwwww sh*t here we go
 6 years ago '04        #112
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
again i posted a pic and 3 pages of nonsense ensues. im gonna post like 13 fits just to keep one full page without any bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #113
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 its YOUNG holla said:
so sorry 02 they dropped and i purchased mine in 04. sorry to offend.

then 80s comment was based on my dude above stating that all these new heads are gonna get butt hurt over my 09>11 comment. wasnt referring to every jordan. just the true blues.

ps. whats your fu*kin point.

mine was that the 09 euro version is a million times better then the 02 and 11 versions.
they never came out in 02 either man like the shoe was only retro'ed 3 times after its original release in 1988....which are 2001, 2009, and 2011 thats it.


Last edited by dipset121; 07-05-2011 at 11:06 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #114
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 dipset121 said:
they never came out in 02 either man like the shoe was only retro'ed 3 times after its original release in 1988....which are 2001, 2009, and 2011 thats it.

haha GOT EM!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #115
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 dipset121 said:
they never came out in 02 either man like the shoe was only retro'ed 3 times after its original release in 1988....which are 2001, 2009, and 2011 thats it.
UR WRONG

 cankstoochie said:
haha GOT EM!!!!
COSIGNING SOME WRONG sh*t AS USUAL


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #116
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 nyc-banga said:
ur wrong



cosigning some wrong sh*t as usual


[pic - click to view]

got em!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #117
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
BBC Tee
Nudie Denim
Huxtable SB's


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #118
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 NYC-Banga said:
UR WRONG



COSIGNING SOME WRONG sh*t AS USUAL


[pic - click to view]

no im not you need to stay in your lane though posting pictures when your dead a.ss wrong



november 2001



Model: Air Jordan Retro 3 (III)
Nickname: Air Jordan 3 True Blue,
Retail: $100
Release Date: 11/17/2001
Product Code: 136064-141
Color Code: White/True Blue
Release Type: General Release
Past Release: 1988
 6 years ago '07        #119
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 The Insomniac said:
got em!!!!
no he didnt he played himself the shoe didnt come out in 2002
 6 years ago '07        #120
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 NYC-Banga said:
UR WRONG



COSIGNING SOME WRONG sh*t AS USUAL


[pic - click to view]



so they just gon skip a whole year right???

below every jordan 3 to ever release from 1988 and colorway and deadstock price pulled from solecollector

Air Jordan OG III (1988)
White/Cement Grey $750+
Black/Cement Grey $1100+
White/Fire Red $1250+
White/Cement Grey-True Blue $1200+
Air Jordan III Retro (1994)
White/Cement Grey $450-500+
Black/Cement Grey $450+
Air Jordan III Retro (2001)
Black/Cement Grey $330+
White/True Blue $350-380+
White/Dark Mocha $250
Air Jordan III Retro (2003)
White/Cement Grey $280-300+
Air Jordan III Retro (2007)
Silver/Sport Red-Light Graphite-Orange Peel $180+
White/Black-Metallic Silver/Varsity Red (Flips) $165
White/Fire Red-Cement Grey $140
white/harbor blue-boarder blue $135
Brisk Blue/Pro Gold-Radient Green LS $150
White/Metallic Silver (Pure) $125
Black/Dark Charcoal/Black (Blackcat) $135
Air Jordan III Retro (2008)
Black/Cement Grey-Varsity Red $170-200/ Countdown Pack III/XX $220-240+
Air Jordan III Retro (2009)
White/True Blue-$200-240
Air Jordan III Retro (2010)
White/Metallic Silver "Anniversary" ???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy