Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #601
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 cankstoochie said:
First you d!ck ride banga now you d!ck riding rlrugby? Lmao You fu*king minimum wage earning herb that don't know simple arithmetic. STFU and stay in your lane little boy.
change your bed sheets n*gga
 07-29-2011, 01:38 PM         #602
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I k!ll TREES said:
Sneak the car... Its a big as caddy n*gga

n*gga... you act like a tee and some shorts will ever go out of style in the summer.

you prob dont wear shorts cause lotion dont work on all that sawdust that builds up on ya elbows and ankles from lowes.
 6 years ago '08        #603
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 trackmanxs said:
sometimes simple is better than flamboyant. you dont need a lo with a country and some wild a.ss colors to have swag.
this right here. being out of high school for a few years now and being around grown folks makes graphic tees a lil tacky. Now I rock more basic stuff and bring out the graphic tees occasionally. Plus plain stuff looks nicer to me now. If I still turn heads with a basic tee and levis then I know myfitis good money
 6 years ago '04        #604
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 404 404
 Funeral James said:
ill do what the fu*k i want and you wont do a gotdamn thing fu*kboy

"mind your business"
n*ggaS TALK MAD sh*t THROUGH THE NET BUT KNOW THEY a.ss IN REAL LIFE LMAO
 07-29-2011, 01:51 PM         #605
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is goin hard today(no homo)gotta love it.makes me laugh while at work.also i dont see whats wrong wit a black or white tee.i keep it simple wit hot kicks.simple tees bring out the kicks imo.its all about how u rock ur sh*t.oh and kickers are better then them sony joints.
 6 years ago '10        #606
sixeight 61 heat pts61 OP
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
nice STi Tyler
 6 years ago '06        #607
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 10060 10060
 The Insomniac said:
You obviously know nothing about cars if your attempting to clown a Subaru STI do your
research

You have neither a Benz OR a LEX OR any of that sh*t your talking about youngn so stop it, HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU DONT PURCHASE METROCARDS EVERY WEEK AND YOU ACTUALLY OWN A VEHICLE

You just clowned yourself by even saying Sony Xplods are better than kickers, Sony Xplods have weak coils and weak cones and they sound like sh*t, Kickers are a step up from Xplods clown, only an idiot who doesnt even own a car or a stereo system would make the statement you just made, thats like saying a BMW 3series is better than a Nissan GTR just because of the name BMW

stop it clown, you know damn well u wanna be like me when you grow up

Im the n*gga that takes bi*ches from cornballs like you at the bus stop then drop em back off with jizz in they hair

Now lets see another polo on your curtain, I need supm to laugh at

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #608
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 The Insomniac said:
ill paypal you some bread to purchase bedsheets
on the real, i could use new sheets too

just saying...

plus, you don't want it with the Nova OR the Camaro son

might could see my Cavalier though, unless we're doing an SPL competition, then i'm sorry

cankstoochie said:
Holla at me when your fu*king with my 2010 Sony xplod
hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

dude said 'holla at me when you're fu*king with my Xplod'

son, they sell Xplod subs at WalMart....

his Kicker sh*ts on your Sony, in wattage, response, and overall performance

holla at me when you're fu*king with my 12w3
 6 years ago '06        #609
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
holla at me when you're fu*king with my Sundown Audio SAX-1200D and 2 12" Fi Q's in a custom ported enclosure. Not to mention the Focal interior speakers, Eclipse headunit, Sundown Audio SAX 125.2 amp for Focals, and Knuknonceptz 0ga wires, Optima Yellowtop Battery, and HO alternator. My daily driving system > yours

and Kicker is junk. Xplode.... is even worse

W3's are cool, but should have got a W6v2.
 6 years ago '04        #610
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u right slime

even at work i dress fresh

its hard for me to be in public and not look presentable

on my chill days when im just fu*kin around i rock a nike shirt or a Lo tshirt

i dont even wear undershirts with my polos in the summer time

i just hate ppl who wear a black tee with khaki shorts

that sh*t is wild corny n*gga

true

but that tryna get fly on a budget sh*t is wack as fu*k
WORKING AT LOWES DEF MEANS THAT U ARE ON A BUDGETSTOP FRONTIN LIKE U CAKED UP SMH!
 6 years ago '04        #611
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
what do u consider caked up

at this point in my life im doing well

once i finish this degree im gettin a better job

i dont know why u believe that im struggling lol
I NEVER SAID U WAS STRUGGLING SLIME.YOU JUST TRY TO PUT EVERYBODY DOWN LIKE YOU GOT IT LIKE THAT.IF U REALLY HAD PAPER LIKE THAT U WOULD DRESS WAY BETTER THAN U DO.
 6 years ago '07        #612
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
fu*k a kicker... been buying the xplods since like 05.. never had a problem with them. they never blow.

oh and its jl audio amplifiers or nothing
 6 years ago '04        #613
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
how do i dress?

i wanna hear this
JUST PUT IT LIKE THIS,IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE POLOS U WOULD BE A BUM.CAUSE YOUR KICK GAME IS WEAK AND SO IS YOUR JEAN GAMETHATS WHY U JUST TRY TO SHOW OFF YOUR POLOS TO OVERLOOK THE FLAWS IN YOUR SWAG.BUT DO YOUR THING SLIME!!
 6 years ago '10        #614
sixeight 61 heat pts61 OP
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
 bicedidit said:
JUST PUT IT LIKE THIS,IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE POLOS U WOULD BE A BUM.CAUSE YOUR KICK GAME IS WEAK AND SO IS YOUR JEAN GAMETHATS WHY U JUST TRY TO SHOW OFF YOUR POLOS TO OVERLOOK THE FLAWS IN YOUR SWAG.BUT DO YOUR THING SLIME!!
why do you type in all caps
 6 years ago '04        #615
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sixeight said:
why do you type in all caps
IDK
 6 years ago '06        #616
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
fu*k a kicker... been buying the xplods since like 05.. never had a problem with them. they never blow.

oh and its jl audio amplifiers or nothing

They produce sh*tty sound. If you think they are good, go listen to a "real" system. Xplodes are junk, go do your research.

JL Amps are nice, but don't get it twisted by the mainstream brands. There are far better out there than JL.

And not to mention, just because you have Kicker/Xplode/etc doesn't mean you're rocking a k!ller system. You gotta have sh*t to back it up. A quality headunit, quality wires and size, upgrade on battery/alternator and a quality enclosure, none of that bullsh*t you buy at the store. I'm talking about custom built.

I've been in the audio world since I was a teen, competed and attended car shows since I can remember. I can go all day about car audio.

I just had to comment on that stupid remark "holla at me when you fu*k with my kickers/xplodes" when you can buy them sh*ts at walmart and any basic car audio place.

smh
 6 years ago '06        #617
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u crazy

my kick game is on point

i get every sneaker that comes out

the difference is that a couple of yall are collectors

i dont do that sh*t

and my jeans game is proper

im 4 deep on trues now

and i got too many levis

my life>>>>>>>>>>>you life

My n*gga, I respect your interest in dressing fly, but don't ever say your life is better than someone elses, and don't ever act like you stunting on everyone when you don't even have your own place.

You ain't stunting, you just got your priorities fu*ked up.

And I got a buddy that works at Lowes, so I ain't gonna knock that hustle cause hey, at the end of the day, it's a job. And he makes $12 an hour, so I'm guessing you might make around the same or close to it. That ain't ballin' my n*gga. At least he's got his own apartment and doesn't split rent and shares a bed with his bro.

You gotta look at it from our point of view. You comin' in here poppin' off at the mouth saying you wear nothing but polo and cop new jordans every week, but at the same time YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE. How you gonna act like your life better than someone elses when your main concern is getting that new Polo shirt, when you should be saving up for a newer car and your OWN place instead of sharing sh*t.

smh
 6 years ago '04        #618
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u crazy

my kick game is on point

i get every sneaker that comes out

the difference is that a couple of yall are collectors

i dont do that sh*t

and my jeans game is proper

im 4 deep on trues now

and i got too many levis

my life>>>>>>>>>>>you life
YOUR LIFE CAN NEVER >>>>>>>>>MY LIFE SLIME!
U DON'T GET EVERY SNEAKER THAT COMES OUT STOP FRONTING,U ARE IN A DIF THREAD LOOKING ALL OF THE FOAMS SO STOP IT.I GOT MORE MONEY THAN U,MY OWN CRIB,BETTER WHIP,BETTER PAYING JOB X2,FRESHER THAN U WILL EVER BEU DON'T COLLECT CAUSE U CAN'T AFFORD TO ON THAT BS LOWES SALARY.WE BEEN OFF THAT LEVI WAVE SLIMETHIS n*gga SAID 4 TRUES DEEP LMAOOO.U DON'T EVEN GOT A GIRL I BET BUT THATS A DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

Last edited by bicedidit; 07-29-2011 at 07:12 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #619
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
i need to gain some knowlege from u

i got a 03 infiniti g35 and i wanna get a system

the bose sh*t is not cutting it no more

what u reccomned...

plus when i hit the brakes the left speaker fades until i release the brake

Shoot me a PM on your price range and what kind of sound you are wanting to achieve. You want it to sound clean and crisp, or LOUD and clean? And I'll send you some links on stuff, plus a lot of good sh*t is going on sale right now.
 6 years ago '06        #620
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
Plus do you have enough knowledge to install it all yourself? I recommend sound deadening your car first before you install a system. You don't wanna drive around with your whole car knocking and tinging after every bass hit. Sound like a marble in a tin can.

go there and pick up some sound deaden. Install it in your trunk and car doors. You'll thank me later.

shoot me a pm
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy