July 2011: WDYWT

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
 cankstoochie said:
your mother should have swallowed you, you've done nothing with your life
Thats ok, step your game up and buy hangers for your clothing, stop leaving them sh*ts on the floor where the roaches and rats can chew through your Southpole Denim
 6 years ago '04        #42
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
stoochie lost

glad im not the only one who noticed this obvious fact
 6 years ago '04        #43
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
 cankstoochie said:
your mother should have swallowed you, you've done nothing with your life
n*gga stfu, with your windbreaker a.ss pants...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 phillyCANNON said:
that's a good thing my n*gga, them sh*ts are an abomination
3:50am and you got cankstoochie on your mind, WTF?... n*gga go to sleep

post or stfu

Junglist said:
Thats ok, step your game up and buy hangers for your clothing, stop leaving them sh*ts on the floor where the roaches and rats can chew through your Southpole Denim
southpole denim? wtf? is that the best you can come up with after i sonned you?
n*gga where i live at we never even heard of rats and roaches.. if i showed you where i stayed at you would think i was lying

post or stfu

pandemon said:
stoochie lost

glad im not the only one who noticed this obvious fact
i lost? WTF? n*gga you got tech nine in your avy you fu*king weirdo AND you wear kung fu vests

post or stfu
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
yo that picture is mad BIG lol but the outfit is dope. i like shirts or jeans with paint splashes on them and them flints are MINT
 6 years ago '07        #46
space
space
see what you wanna do before you actually click the upload now button is go to the resize field right above it and choose either message board or 15 inch screen
 07-04-2011, 11:21 AM         #47
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish this shirt was a lil bigger but i was gonna run with it. i actually took this off tho right before we left cuz my girl notified me that the cookout was outside on dirt/grass. went and grabbed red 13's asap, lol. 2nd pic is the redux b4 i left the house.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by UdownwitK; 07-04-2011 at 11:33 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #48
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
 cankstoochie said:
southpole denim? wtf? is that the best you can come up with after i sonned you?
n*gga where i live at we never even heard of rats and roaches.. if i showed you where i stayed at you would think i was lying
n*gga I been posting in this forum way back when your jeans had baby rips, your the only one being sonned right now take a second look at your fits and replies,

N!gga jeans look like he about to go to Lowes and help Rlrugby renovate a kitchen, ole bum a.ss immigrant tomato picking denim

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^

are you mentally retarded? what is wrong with you son? you stupid mexican why do you like arguing with other guys on message boards?

your a 1000 miles way from south florida "comfortable" in your MOTHERS house talking sh*t to someone you don't even know and getting SONNED at the same time. you're a fu*king jealous d!cksucking punk pus*y

post or stfu you fu*king welfare recipient
 6 years ago '04        #50
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 cankstoochie said:
^^^^^^^^^^^

are you mentally retarded? what is wrong with you son? you stupid mexican why do you like arguing with other guys on message boards?

your a 1000 miles way from south florida "comfortable" in your MOTHERS house talking sh*t to someone you don't even know and getting SONNED at the same time. you're a fu*king jealous d!cksucking punk pus*y

post or stfu you fu*king welfare recipient

ok first of all stop being a fu*kin racist. its clear as day that u are white so back the fu*k off the n@gga talk and mexican sh*t cause thats nopt your life. u post from your parents driveway claiming that another man is doing the same. grow up children. this kid cant style an outfit if it was life or death. fu*kin clowns. i wear what i want, u wear what u think is hot. but u dont know how to wear anything.

ol super tied up sneakers having tight jeans with the extra long inseam in the back with the faux creases in the front next to the aging and holes a.ss mother fu*ker.

not one person has made a positive comment to u asides from sneakers, and thats fu*kin easy.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I haven't did a WDYWT in awhile.. usually have to work so I have to wear office clothes most days but I am off today so here is my contribution...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
ok first of all stop being a fu*kin racist. its clear as day that u are white so back the fu*k off the n@gga talk and mexican sh*t cause thats nopt your life. u post from your parents driveway claiming that another man is doing the same. grow up children. this kid cant style an outfit if it was life or death. fu*kin clowns. i wear what i want, u wear what u think is hot. but u dont know how to wear anything.

ol super tied up sneakers having tight jeans with the extra long inseam in the back with the faux creases in the front next to the aging and holes a.ss mother fu*ker.

not one person has made a positive comment to u asides from sneakers, and thats fu*kin easy.

its YOUNG holla said:
makin us white folk look bad 4real.

dog you're white so stfu.... its clear you envy me but you'll never be black... NEVER.. and why are you writing an essay to me? and why are you wearing plaid shorts?
 6 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
I haven't did a WDYWT in awhile.. usually have to work so I have to wear office clothes most days but I am off today so here is my contribution...

[pic - click to view]

dope outfit.... what brand t-shirt is that?
 6 years ago '04        #54
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
dope outfit.... what brand t-shirt is that?
Gratitude... The brand is The Freshnes...

6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
Gratitude... The brand is The Freshnes...

thats whats up.

i was thinking bout getting them Drops for the $120. they would be my first foams since i'm a jordanhead. and black and red is my favorite colorway. is $120 a good deal?
 6 years ago '05        #56
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 cankstoochie said:
thats whats up.

i was thinking bout getting them Drops for the $120. they would be my first foams since i'm a jordanhead. and black and red is my favorite colorway. is $120 a good deal?
i picked up a pair of cough drop for 120 yesterday i think it's an all right deal
 07-04-2011, 01:43 PM         #57
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
3:50am and you got cankstoochie on your mind, WTF?... n*gga go to sleep

post or stfu

I will when I get back from the Southpole outlet
 6 years ago '04        #58
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
thats whats up.

I was at the Nike Factory Store a few days ago here in Chicago and they had them for 89.99.. Now thats a good deal... I was slightly pissed about that because I have only worn the ones I have like once.. So I feel like if I had waited until now I could have gotten them for 90.00.. But hit them up, they do phone orders and they had a lot of sizes up there... (773) 846-5460

Edit... And I think they may be opened today so hit them up

Last edited by Nu Tymez; 07-04-2011 at 02:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 Nu Tymez said:
I was at the Nike Factory Store a few days ago here in Chicago and they had them for 89.99.. Now thats a good deal... I was slightly pissed about that because I have only worn the ones I have like once.. So I feel like if I had waited until now I could have gotten them for 90.00.. But hit them up, they do phone orders and they had a lot of sizes up there... (773) 846-5460

Edit... And I think they may be opened today so hit them up
they ship to Canada??
 6 years ago '04        #60
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:
they ship to Canada??
Dunno.. It's Nike, I don't see why they wouldn't.. Probably just charge more for shipping.. Call them and ask.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy