July 2011: WDYWT

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #281
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 10038 10038
This Motherfu*ker wore the watch with the bracelet and a BBC Tee and this motherfu*ker Banga pulled out the Sprites with an Identical hat lookin like they came in the same box, I need me a Camera to start back posting
 6 years ago '10        #282
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8704 8704
i gotta cop these glasses and beads yall rocking been rocking gym shorts all summer finna head out to nyc and stock up
 6 years ago '05        #283
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 daliff89 said:
BrokeWave is gonna sell his Infinity to his aunt to be able to afford that watch

sh*t is dope as hell, i'm not really feeling the whole watch / bracelet on the same wrist though
i think he just put it one dat hand to take that pic, but then the first pic he had it both on his left wrist.......anyways thats a lot of swag on one hand sh*t is tough...:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #284
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 feroze said:
i think he just put it one dat hand to take that pic, but then the first pic he had it both on his left wrist.......anyways thats a lot of swag on one hand sh*t is tough...:dancingcool:
naw thats how nyc n*ggas rock it...beads and the watch on the left...then ur reg chunky bracelet on the right.
 6 years ago '04        #285
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 403 403
 NYC-Banga said:
dont even make no fu*king sense to post after that disgusting sh*t insom posted...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

GOOD sh*t n*gga !!I WAS GONNA GET THAT HAT BUT WAS KINDA SCARED OF THAT WHITE BRIM
 6 years ago '04        #286
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
INSOMNIAC THAT BBC SHIRT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!WISH I HAD THAT sh*t FOR THE SOLAR REDS SMH:disdain2:
 6 years ago '05        #287
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
naw thats how nyc n*ggas rock it...beads and the watch on the left...then ur reg chunky bracelet on the right.
gotta try that i usually but my watch on the left and beads on the right.
 6 years ago '10        #288
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Yea I tried the watch and bracelet on one hand for the first wear but I might separate them cuz I cringed everytime I felt my watch hit against the bracelet while walking

bicedidit said:
INSOMNIAC THAT BBC SHIRT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!WISH I HAD THAT sh*t FOR THE SOLAR REDS SMH:disdain2:
Yea season 10 had crazy ill two tone fading BBC tees, I wish they would bring em back with new colours

Last edited by The Insomniac; 07-09-2011 at 08:10 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #289
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Yea I tried the watch and bracelet on one hand for the first wear but I might separate them cuz I cringed everytime I felt my watch hit against the bracelet while walking

Yea season 10 had crazy ill two tone fading BBC tees, I wish they would bring em back with new colours

i suggest you dont wear em both on one wrist...swarovski crystals are glued in...after so much shifting they will fall out...i dont even recommend wearing it all the time...the constant moving,vibration, rolling and jumping, on ur wrist when u walk + the humidity of air ..can cause the same thing...the crystals to fall out...which will fu*king suck.
 6 years ago '06        #290
space
space
 bicedidit said:
GOOD sh*t n*gga !!I WAS GONNA GET THAT HAT BUT WAS KINDA SCARED OF THAT WHITE BRIM

thanks fam

yeah same here...as long as u dont touch it all day u should be good...i put on white brims by holding a piece of tissue ...same for when i take it off
 6 years ago '10        #291
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
i suggest you dont wear em both on one wrist...swarovski crystals are glued in...after so much shifting they will fall out...i dont even recommend wearing it all the time...the constant moving,vibration, rolling and jumping, on ur wrist when u walk + the humidity of air ..can cause the same thing...the crystals to fall out...which will fu*king suck.
True story, even though no one will see it, just knowing a crystal or two is missing will make me feel like tossing the bracelet over the verrazano

NYC-Banga said:
thanks fam

yeah same here...as long as u dont touch it all day u should be good...i put on white brims by holding a piece of tissue ...same for when i take it off
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought I was the only one that did that, bi*ches be looking at me like im crazy when they grab my hat to see it with their hands and I smack their hands away like a automatic reaction
 6 years ago '05        #292
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
True story, even though no one will see it, just knowing a crystal or two is missing will make me feel like tossing the bracelet over the verrazano
how much u paid for the bracelet ? i wanna get a black diamond one. + i think it would pop more if u wear the bracelet on the right.
 6 years ago '10        #293
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 feroze said:
how much u paid for the bracelet ? i wanna get a black diamond one. + i think it would pop more if u wear the bracelet on the right.
The rose golds are $650, i dont remember but I think the black onyx and crystals were more or sold out cuz I was looking for a black and rose gold mix
 6 years ago '05        #294
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
The rose golds are $650, i dont remember but I think the black onyx and crystals were more or sold out cuz I was looking for a black and rose gold mix
where u copped it at in the City?................ LOL at RubGUY agreeing with Banga
 6 years ago '10        #295
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 feroze said:
where u copped it at in the City?
Yea the Atrium store in SoHo, down the block from Urban Outfitters
 6 years ago '05        #296
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Yea the Atrium store in SoHo, down the block from Urban Outfitters
Thanks Man........ bout to pick up my girl downtown... probably head over there to c what they got.
 6 years ago '04        #297
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
U gotta stop being a follower
SHUT THE fu*k UP U SAID U WAS GONNA COP THE WATCH LIKE U FORGOT U WORK AT LOWES SMH.BROKE-WAVE
 6 years ago '05        #298
space
space
 RLRugby said:
U gotta stop being a follower
i don't follow anyone except on twitter ....its funny how he insulted u and then u agreed with him u gotta admit that .... P.S lets not get in to it .....sh*t is going good for once in this thread
 6 years ago '10        #299
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
BBC Tee
Izod Shorts
Pee Wee SB's

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #300
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Keeping it simple.It is crazy fu*king HOT outside today.

[pic - click to view]

Diamond Invicta speedway
Diamond Invicta elements bracelet
Class ring lol.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy