Lil B - I'm Gay Album Now Free

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Matt504 said:
what year were you born... serious question?
1985... In my opinion though good music is timeless. It shouldn't matter what year you are born or how old the material is.

Thats why I can throw on a record from the 70's, 80's or 90's and still like it no matter what the current "trend" or "gimmick" currently is.
 6 years ago '11        #142
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 TrainWreck said:
1985... In my opinion though good music is timeless. It shouldn't matter what year you are born or how old the material is.

Thats why I can throw on a record from the 70's, 80's or 90's and still like it no matter what the current "trend" or "gimmick" currently is.
Or maybe you just like it because you have been TAUGHT to like it?
 6 years ago '05        #143
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
No, you listened because ou wanted to. You wanted to hear Lil B bruh, get over yourself. How is Lil B force fed to you. Is he on the radio? Nope. Is he on BET, MTV, award shows? Nope. Does he have a single album in stores? Nope. Damn man, this world is just being force fed Lil B, I can't go anywhere without seeing or hearing Lil B...fu*k outta here. The only place ppl talk about Lil B is the internet. You act like he's the only artist that is talked about on forums? You can choose to ignore those threads, however it's hard to ignore a person who is on the radio and tv every time you put it on. He's on your mind because you choose to worry about him, simple as that.
I don't listen to the radio (thats what my ipod is for), watch MTV or BET or any award show for that matter.

I said the only place I here about this guy is on BX. And its ridiculous the amount of threads and the kind of interweb following this guy has who is average at best. He's also not the only dude talked about on the forums but he his talked about A LOT on BX.

I normally do ignore most of his threads, but this one was about a retail album, so I said to myself wow this guy got a retail album, lets see what all the fuss is about... So I played 2 songs from his album on youtube and couldnt get through the first 30 seconds before wanting to shut it off.
 6 years ago '07        #144
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 TrainWreck said:
LOL there is a difference between having someone on your mind and being force fed bs music. In the last 3-5 months there has been sooo many threads about this guy that its making me nauseous.

waits for people to call me a hater.
You don't have to enter the thread just because one is made. When you see a Lil B thread just move along and don't click. No one is force feeding you or anyone else to listen to Lil B or click on any thread that relates.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #145
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 - Streetz - said:
its a cop out
they told him his sh*t was going to push about 17 copies so now he can say it only sold that because i just gave it out for free
you REALLY believe that?

6 years ago '05        #146
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Even tho he gave me a free link to the album I still won't download. LMAO

And yeah I agree with others saying he chicken out being controversial with the "I'm Gay (I'm happy)" title. Why put happy there?

6 years ago '05        #147
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
Or maybe you just like it because you have been TAUGHT to like it?
Taught? are you serious? Music is a personal choice, its like peoples taste in women. Not everyone gonna like the same thing, but I can understand why another man has a different taste in woman then me.

With lil B on the otherhand I don't see musically what people like in him. The only thing I can like about him is he gave away his cd for free to the people, I can respect that.

Explain to me what it is about this dude that makes him so great, is it his flow? his lyrics? the beats he picks? (dunno if he produces his own sh*t or not don't like him enough to bother looking it up) is it the topics he chooses to write about? or is it the typical pop culture mentality, I like it because everyone else does?

kyhoopsgoat said:
You don't have to enter the thread just because one is made. When you see a Lil B thread just move along and don't click. No one is force feeding you or anyone else to listen to Lil B or click on any thread that relates.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Very true and I normally do. Just this is his retail album so, like I do with a lot of artists I never listen to, I decided to give it a shot.

And Ill admit, "force fed" was the wrong choice of words.

EDIT: I just answered my own question with taste in woman analogy. Lil B is like the fat chicks of the world, I have no idea why people are attracted to them, but some people are.

Last edited by TrainWreck; 07-01-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #148
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
TYBG. Seriously. n*gga going through hard times
 6 years ago '07        #149
space
space
 kid cunner said:
no, you listened because ou wanted to. You wanted to hear lil b bruh, get over yourself. How is lil b force fed to you. Is he on the radio? Nope. Is he on bet, mtv, award shows? Nope. Does he have a single album in stores? Nope. Damn man, this world is just being force fed lil b, i can't go anywhere without seeing or hearing lil b...fu*k outta here. The only place ppl talk about lil b is the internet. You act like he's the only artist that is talked about on forums? You can choose to ignore those threads, however it's hard to ignore a person who is on the radio and tv every time you put it on. He's on your mind because you choose to worry about him, simple as that.
#tybg
 6 years ago '05        #150
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
still will never hear this album lol!!

Have to admire what dude did here though. Wish some of the big name/ego artist could put their greed to the side and do this at least once (jay, kanye etc.)
 6 years ago '07        #151
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

TrainWreck said:
Very true and I normally do. Just this is his retail album so, like I do with a lot of artists I never listen to, I decided to give it a shot.

And Ill admit, "force fed" was the wrong choice of words.
Yeah, just like someone else said "force fed" was a bad choice because no radio play, no videos and really no other way to listen to Lil B unless YOU search on the internet or YOU click a thread.
 6 years ago '10        #152
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
looks to me this is a hater ethering as well
 6 years ago '04        #153
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1147 1147
 Shakezula714 said:

[pic - click to view]

skillahmang said:
*diiiies*

album is not half bad.

i'm not buying anything that says "i'm gay" though.
 6 years ago '05        #154
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 itzjmoney510 said:
idk what you lil b fans are talking about...he isn't even in the top 200 of best selling albums on iTunes
jealous much?... haha.. you seen jelzmuch get on wshh with her first attempt at rappin?

HAHAHA...bruh.. why you couldnt do that?..

...she was gettin in kreayshawn a.ss too, and she look better..
 6 years ago '09        #155
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
album is hot imo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #156
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Kid Cunner said:
No, you listened because ou wanted to. You wanted to hear Lil B bruh, get over yourself. How is Lil B force fed to you. Is he on the radio? Nope. Is he on BET, MTV, award shows? Nope. Does he have a single album in stores? Nope. Damn man, this world is just being force fed Lil B, I can't go anywhere without seeing or hearing Lil B...fu*k outta here. The only place ppl talk about Lil B is the internet. You act like he's the only artist that is talked about on forums? You can choose to ignore those threads, however it's hard to ignore a person who is on the radio and tv every time you put it on. He's on your mind because you choose to worry about him, simple as that.
If nothing else, Lil B exposes a lot of music hypocrites. Good post, sir.

And I'm fiending for the production credits, it's a truly beautiful record in places.
 6 years ago '10        #157
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:
its a cop out
they told him his sh*t was going to push about 17 copies so now he can say it only sold that because i just gave it out for free
I was going to say it !
 07-01-2011, 07:22 PM         #158
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a fan of his but after this I can't hate on him anymore. He earned a lot of respect from me for doing this, in an industry filled with money hungry wh0ores a move like this is refreshing. Props to him.
 6 years ago '05        #159
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,934 | Props total: 1384 1384
Thank you Based God.
 07-01-2011, 09:06 PM         #160
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ people calling anyone "god"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy