Lil B - I'm Gay Album Now Free

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k is wrong with you dudes?
 6 years ago '10        #122
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
Open Thunder Eternal Slumber is some thought provoking sh*t
 07-01-2011, 12:46 PM         #123
Rich1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall are buggin! "Lil B is hip-hops savior", "most anticipated album of the year", "Lil B is EXACTLY what hip hop needs." I'm not hatin on his hustle but yall give dude too much credit. This album would have flopped & he really had no choice but to give it away for free. Go listen to some real hip-hop & get off this dude's nuts.
 6 years ago '09        #124
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #125
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 illogik said:
What exactly IS "real hip hop"
how is exactly a hip hop savior?
 6 years ago '11        #126
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Rich1 said:
Yall are buggin! "Lil B is hip-hops savior", "most anticipated album of the year", "Lil B is EXACTLY what hip hop needs." I'm not hatin on his hustle but yall give dude too much credit. This album would have flopped & he really had no choice but to give it away for free. Go listen to some real hip-hop & get off this dude's nuts.
The suggestion of "real hip hop" is a lie.

Now to school your a.ss, he is currently #24 on iTunes best selling charts with this album. This album had NO expectations either, something can't flop unless it has high expectations you uneducated prick. Maybe YOU should get off his nuts, you don't like him but yet you take time to come in a Lil B thread to hate? He stays on your mind, get mad.
 6 years ago '09        #127
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24 OP
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Rich1 said:
He is #24 on itunes, I don't know if that is considered flopping, especially when you consider the following. He spent no money on promo. He went in without anyone having any expectations as far as sales. He gave away the album for FREE.
 07-01-2011, 12:59 PM         #128
Rich1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see everybody quik to jump on me cause of what I said. I actually gave it a listen before I came in here. I'm just not a fan of dude & I'm entitled to my opinion. I still gave him a chance. I just really think yall give him way too much credit. I guess all the hype surrounding his project isn't "high expectations"?
 6 years ago '06        #129
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 Pass the Blunt said:
you couldn't PAY ME to download that sh*t. fu*k outta here.
^^^^^^^
 07-01-2011, 01:11 PM         #130
Rich1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
All I asked was, "what IS real hip hop"
Pharoahe Monch has a good project out right now. Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun have a good project out. Skyzoo has a good project out. These are just some of the albums I'm listening to right now.
 6 years ago '05        #131
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Kid Cunner said:
The suggestion of "real hip hop" is a lie.

Now to school your a.ss, he is currently #24 on iTunes best selling charts with this album. This album had NO expectations either, something can't flop unless it has high expectations you uneducated prick. Maybe YOU should get off his nuts, you don't like him but yet you take time to come in a Lil B thread to hate? He stays on your mind, get mad.
LOL there is a difference between having someone on your mind and being force fed bs music. In the last 3-5 months there has been sooo many threads about this guy that its making me nauseous.

People calling him "hip-hops saviour" lol naw if hes a "saviour" I would rather let hip-hop die, then him spawn more so called "rappers" that sound like him or have his style.

I just tried to listen to 2 more songs from his album that were posted in this thread and still do not see why or how he has sold as much as he has. I can't even get through 30 seconds of his music, he mumbles across the track, cant ride a beat, barley make things rhyme and his voice makes me want to pop my eardrums with q-tips.

I still give him credit for giving his album out for free, but his music (if you can call it that) is trash and his followers look like mindless idiots saying "this brings a tear to my eye," "thank you based god" and sh*t like that. Its actually pretty comical how much internet peeps have bought into this guys gimmick. Oh and I still havent heard anyone in real life talk about this guy. He's a BX legend and a real life nobody.

waits for people to call me a hater.
 6 years ago '07        #132
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
funny part tho is while some may not...a lot of his fans were anti-conscious rap people...again some may not have been
 6 years ago '05        #133
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 kyh0mpb said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

TYBG, you are above everyone in the industry right now.
lil b wont sell as much as Saigon
 6 years ago '05        #134
Killamike504 
space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
I'm starting to believe that all of you are just doing this as a huge joke. And if your not, God help us all.
 6 years ago '05        #135
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 Matt504 said:
the word is spreading!, he passed up DK... #5

idk what you lil b fans are talking about...he isn't even in the top 200 of best selling albums on iTunes
 6 years ago '11        #136
space
space
 TrainWreck said:
LOL there is a difference between having someone on your mind and being force fed bs music. In the last 3-5 months there has been sooo many threads about this guy that its making me nauseous.

People calling him "hip-hops saviour" lol naw if hes a "saviour" I would rather let hip-hop die, then him spawn more so called "rappers" that sound like him or have his style.

I just tried to listen to 2 more songs from his album that were posted in this thread and still do not see why or how he has sold as much as he has. I can't even get through 30 seconds of his music, he mumbles across the track, cant ride a beat, barley make things rhyme and his voice makes me want to pop my eardrums with q-tips.

I still give him credit for giving his album out for free, but his music (if you can call it that) is trash and his followers look like mindless idiots saying "this brings a tear to my eye," "thank you based god" and sh*t like that. Its actually pretty comical how much internet peeps have bought into this guys gimmick. Oh and I still havent heard anyone in real life talk about this guy. He's a BX legend and a real life nobody.

waits for people to call me a hater.
No, you listened because ou wanted to. You wanted to hear Lil B bruh, get over yourself. How is Lil B force fed to you. Is he on the radio? Nope. Is he on BET, MTV, award shows? Nope. Does he have a single album in stores? Nope. Damn man, this world is just being force fed Lil B, I can't go anywhere without seeing or hearing Lil B...fu*k outta here. The only place ppl talk about Lil B is the internet. You act like he's the only artist that is talked about on forums? You can choose to ignore those threads, however it's hard to ignore a person who is on the radio and tv every time you put it on. He's on your mind because you choose to worry about him, simple as that.
 6 years ago '11        #137
space
space
Lil B climbing the iTunes charts, and haters mad as fu*k.
 6 years ago '07        #138
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
lol @ the reactions...
 6 years ago '04        #139
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17147 17147
gotdam at the album title but the album is surprisingly good
 6 years ago '11        #140
space
space
Haters are so fu*king mad, they are in straight denial. They see the proof but don't want to believe it. I love this I can't lie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago