Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
That's been my problem with the NBA lockout

the owners are too retarded to stop themselves from giving out bad contracts so they want to tie their hands behind their back to keep from doing it

they want the CBA to make it harder to give out bad contracts and still give them an out if they do happen to give out a bad contract by having non-guaranteed money

the NBA better watch themselves, push come to shove, a few decent players could just say fu*k it and go play for 5 million overseas somewhere

basketball players have a place to go receive a reasonable wage for their talent
 6 years ago '09        #102
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
Glad I read this article.....answers alot of my questions I had because I wasnt up to date on what was going on.......diesnt look good for anybody involved.....my guess is the season starts in January or February
 6 years ago '05        #103
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 P. Dedos said:
how anybody can watch collega basketball over the NBA is beyond me

one game i watched on cbs 15 mins in the game the score was 6-5

fu*k would u want to watch watered down talent for
Yeah I have trouble watching college sports too...it's very watered down...but the competition is equal so they still go hard, just on a lower level...fun for many apparently...but makes me wonder if there were no college, will they be watchin high school an sh*t? they will...it's not the talent...it's the comp...but phuk dat bro
 6 years ago '05        #104
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30142 30142
League full of black men and white owners trying to make them slave for nothing

Alot of these dudes are gonna b rusty when it's time to play ball
 6 years ago '09        #105
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
join the club NBa fans!
 6 years ago '05        #106
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 154 154
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
hell yeah randolph and lacey... we good

2012 SEC champions n*gga
Don't count Vanderbilt out yet. We got a good little squad. Man, it feels good to say that.

Guess I will go ahead and call Direct tv and tell them I want to get rid of the NBA package, because they will charge that a.ss.

Last edited by Cashville2400; 07-01-2011 at 10:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #107
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
yessir lock that bullsh*t up
 6 years ago '11        #108
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Like i said fu*k the nba all we need is the nfl.
 6 years ago '04        #109
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #110
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 4297 4297
This is fu*king wack...There better not be a lockout
 6 years ago '06        #111
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ttime236 said:
@hockey/CBB fans applauding this sh*t

Thats my league yall, how am I gonna watch my wiz?
same way you did last year...check the box score the next day and see another L
 6 years ago '06        #112
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
so players mad that 10 million dollars a year isnt enough??? GTFOH

maybe they should worry more about selling their 20 bedroom mansions and lambos and being smart with their money so they can avoid being broke when they retire like the rest of them
 6 years ago '10        #113
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 daffysm said:

maybe they should worry more about selling their 20 bedroom mansions and lambos and being smart with their money so they can avoid being broke when they retire like the rest of them
That's what I thought also, but it's way more behind the scenes than that.

The average man can't comprehend this sort of business until they just look at the system altogether and not the results of it.

What the owners are proposing is pretty much worse than any agreement any American would sign for when it comes to working.

I'd never sign up for a 30% pay-cut when my owner is raking in 60+% more of the pot both sides have worked hard for. Not only that, my job isn't secure in the least bit compared to theirs. And lets be real here on who deserves the money. You don't see the general managers or team owners out there on the court earning their dollars.

Regardless, superstars will always get paid...but if you're not Kobe Bryant, your pockets will be hurting.
 6 years ago '05        #114
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
owners are pretty much raping the players and there nothing they can do about it. cause at end of the day owners have more money and can last longer. i just dont see how any fan could be pro owner when u look at the facts. what the owners are asking is insane pretty much raping the players instead of sharing with themself and doing other things
 6 years ago '05        #115
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 TniaS said:
This is the year I've watched the least amount of basketball.... I dont know just not as entertaining... I wish player would stick with their teams so they could have an identity... Now its like if its not working out for a few months its time to move... Lame
 daffysm said:

see lame a.ss hating fans like this is reason why players are gonna have bad rap. why arent u wrr bout how much owners are making U talk about players saving there money well the owners are one who losing money why arent u talking bout them. how they arent using there money rite. And not even half of players in nba makes close to 10 million a year u idiot . I cant take stupid fans that dont know all the facts U come off like the typical jealous fan cause u make peanuts and players make more. The owners are not even trying to be fair they are raping the players why would u want that if this was u and your boss ask u to basically take 50 percent pay cut over 10 year would u do it fu*k no
 6 years ago '04        #116
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
fu*k these n*ggas...bout to start my own leauge....who wanna play ball down at the park? i already got a Television deal if anyones down....my boy got his cell phone and we gonna put the sh*t on youtube

6 years ago '06        #117
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
see lame a.ss hating fans like this is reason why players are gonna have bad rap. why arent u wrr bout how much owners are making U talk about players saving there money well the owners are one who losing money why arent u talking bout them. how they arent using there money rite. And not even half of players in nba makes close to 10 million a year u idiot . I cant take stupid fans that dont know all the facts U come off like the typical jealous fan cause u make peanuts and players make more. The owners are not even trying to be fair they are raping the players why would u want that if this was u and your boss ask u to basically take 50 percent pay cut over 10 year would u do it fu*k no
the average american lives LAVISHLY off of $100,000/year

you telling me that someone making 10-100 times that needs more money?
players of such glorified sports as baseball/basketball/football take everything for granted and
hardly understand the business ins/outs

FOR EXAMPLE, years back a pretty good sized food-worker union went on strike and every company involved in the strike once they agreed on a contract lost THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of customers to other stores.....
Moral of the story is it will get to a point where nobody will care anymore and people will start watching other sports (rugby/soccer/baseball/college sports)

the entire state of California is facing pay cuts right now in EVERY sector as fiscal years are ending, and BASKETBALL players can't? be real man

Last edited by daffysm; 07-01-2011 at 05:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago