Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
O Nasty 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

Down to the midnight wire, Cleveland is still shopping its $14 million trade exception, league executives say.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Great for the Cavs, still dont know for the Kings. Now, they have to move some big men in a deal this season. Also, they still havent addressed their leadership issues.
 06-30-2011, 09:22 PM         #83
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they might not win but SacTown gon be fun to watch again hopefully
 6 years ago '06        #84
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 2541 2541
Good trade for the Kings, where does Jason Thompson fit in though?
 6 years ago '06        #85
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
Man if Sacramentro doesnt have a good season Cleveland is going to have a hell of a squad after next years draft. Kyrie+2012 lotto pick+2012 late lotto pick and then tristan. Might be decent
 6 years ago '07        #86
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
posted in part earlier, now elaborating:

Heat target Dalembert moving closer to leaving Kings?

by: Ira Winderman June 30th, 2011 | 2:41 PM

The Thursday trade that moved Sacramento’s Omri Casspi to Cleveland for J.J. Hickson hardly changes the NBA’s balance of power.

But it could change the face of free agency.

With the Kings adding a rebounding element at the cost of a shooting element, potential Heat target Samuel Dalembert apparently will be moving on.

At least that’s the take at SI.com, which, in the story detailing the Kings’ acquisition of Hickson, notes:

“The move is even more necessary in light of the likely departure of center Samuel Dalembert, as sources close to him say he was disappointed when extension talks went nowhere with the Kings and he is now far more interested signing with a contender in free agency.”

When it comes to the Heat, the issue, of course, will be how interested in contending is Dalembert?

No matter the rules of the new collective-bargaining agreement, the Heat would not have much to offer, less than almost any other pursuer.

Whether Dalembert is a significant enough upgrade at center is another question.

In a typical year, the Heat would be able to get their answer soon enough, able to initiate contact on July 1.

But this, of course, is no typical year.

During a lockout, the Heat won’t be able to talk to or about players at all.

But players will be allowed to talk about teams.

And there would be nothing against lockout rules for Dalembert to publicly state his affection.

If that affection truly exists for the South Florida resident.

thanks again, based cavs
 6 years ago '06        #87
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 91 91
who is the best player on the Cavs, not including Kyrie who hasnt played a single minute yet
 6 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Please sign with the Heat Dalembert. PLEASE.
we could bench him and still stomp the sh*t out of the bulls

Oh Finesse said:
and the celtics
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Dalembert the savior

I hope the MLE exists so yall sign him to a 5-year deal. Please do it.
saving us from what? already having a roster good enough to win a championship? who's chicago's savior?

6 years ago '05        #90
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
even after 6 pages some people still dont understand what a protected first round pick means..... stop posting your stupid a.ss "if the kings dont have a good season then cleveland gonna get a lottery pick" replies
 6 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Samuel Dalembert.
u can either acknowledge that he's better than jamaal magloire, zydrunas ilgauskus, dexter pittman, erick dampier, and joel anthony, or u can k!ll urself because u'd have to be dumb as sh*t to think otherwise. really no 2 ways about it.

6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He's just not as good as yall think. It's the equivalent to seeing a bunch of ugly girls in a group with a halfway decent one standing next to them.
how good do we think he is? i think he's a respectable defensive presence and rebounder capable of starting and a serviceable role player. is that too much of an overstatement?
 07-01-2011, 12:53 AM         #93
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why couldnt MJ capitalize???
 6 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 ThiZZ said:
even after 6 pages some people still dont understand what a protected first round pick means..... stop posting your stupid a.ss "if the kings dont have a good season then cleveland gonna get a lottery pick" replies
I thought I was the only one peeped that out
 6 years ago '04        #95
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
This team's the new age Phoenix Suns if they all remain. Scoring is going to be a breeze. It's just the defense n adversity...

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 181 (-59) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #96
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Great for the Cavs, still dont know for the Kings. Now, they have to move some big men in a deal this season. Also, they still havent addressed their leadership issues.
I really enjoy it when people with no knowledge of basketball or any logic at all post their opinions about a team they have probably watched play like 4 times...and if not that, might just be stupid. Deal big men, really??? Lol no, we need big men esp with dalembert leaving and the lack of solid defense from either jj or cousins...and u say the cavs gotta a good deal lol...we have 3 sf shooters all better than casspi and now with jimmer we needed a pf bad...so now we let go a sf and got what we needed bad, a solid, young, upcoming pf and have jt off the bench ...looking better by the month kings fans let's see what petrie does next I'm hearing chandler wants more money and wants to play in sac not sure how true that is yet...Id take Nene but he's gonna ask for too much...so well see what happens but so far, so great...

Last edited by Franchise08; 07-01-2011 at 04:40 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Franchise08 said:
I really enjoy it when people with no knowledge of basketball or any logic at all post their opinions about a ten they have probably watched play like 4 times...and if not that might just be stupid. Deal big men really??? Lol no we need big men esp with dalembert leaving and the lack of solid defense from either jj or cousins...and u say the cavs gotta a good deal lol...we have 3 sf shooters all better than casspi and now with jimmer we needed a pf bad...so now we let go a sf and got what we needed bad a solid young upcoming pf and have jt off the bench ...looking better by the month kings fans let's see what petrie does next I'm hearing chandler wants more money and wants to play in sac not sure how true that is yet...is take nene but he's gonna ask for tii much...so well see what happens but so far so great...
we need to get a pg while we at it too
 6 years ago '04        #98
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
I think they are banking on running Jimmer at PG...Reke at 2...Salmons 3 (sharing lots of minutes with Thornton, as well as Reke)...4 JJ...5 DMC...then jt bench and donte...but we need a big defender I think...the PG issue, we should have kept Beno maybe..but whatever I'm liking these moves, we def improved..now a few more and next season (if it happens hopefully) should be intersting having Thornton all season long instead of the last 30 or so games..

Last edited by Franchise08; 07-01-2011 at 04:42 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #99
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 91 91
 Franchise08 said:
I think they are banking on running Jimmer at PG...Reke at 2...Salmons 3 (sharing lots of minutes with Thornton, as well as Reke)...4 JJ...5 DMC...then jt bench and donte...but we need a big defender I think...the PG issue, we should have kept Beno maybe..but whatever I'm liking these moves, we def improved..now a few more and next season (if it happens hopefully) should be intersting having Thornton all season long instead of the last 30 or so games..
Thornton played amazing last year, i just wish he werent so god damn short so he could play the 3.
 6 years ago '04        #100
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
It's a solid trade for both teams. The JJ Hickson project was good at times and bad at times. He never really got a shot down though and Tristan doesn't have one either, but TT is a much, much, much better defender and he hustles every single play. With him and Ande on the court the Cavs will be scrappy and Kyrie will be able to get them the ball. Also, Hickson was in the last year of his contract so then you might lose him anyway or have to pay big money to keep him. Casspri could be solid, we don't really know because he hasn't gotten a full opportunity to be the starting SF. The protected pick basically protects 1-10 after next year through 2017 so if they could like out and get like 16-18 range next year or 11-15 after that then it's an exceptional deal.

The Kings get a solid player in Hickson who will complement their team very well with Cousins. Cousins demands a much better back down game in the post which will free up Hickson. The Kings have great guards with Jimmer and Tyreke and this is what JJ needs to excel. If he's one of the top 2 or 3 guys who needs the ball on the team then that's not a good thing for him. That's what he was in Cleveland.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy