Wiz Khalifa Vouches Loyalty To Amber Rose, "Everyday I Wake Up Next To The Most Beautiful Wife"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2011, 11:24 AM         #1
8619 pageviews
131 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiz Khalifa Vouches Loyalty To Amber Rose, "Everyday I Wake Up Next To The Most Beautiful Wife"

[pic - click to view]

Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa is not letting graphic leaked photos of his girlfriend Amber Rose hurt their relationship by vouching his loyalty to her and labeling the video vixen his wife.

Hitting up Twitter, Khalifa k!lled any possible break-up speculation.

"Everyday I Wake Up Next To The Most Beautiful Wife. And Bake Up To The Most Beautiful Life," he tweeted June 29th. (Wiz Khalifa's Twitter)

Yesterday, Rose hit up Twitter and said they both were aware of images months in advance.

"I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediatelyWiz [Khalifa] & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself." (TMI)

Rose also acknowledged how supportive Khalifa has been to her.

"No matter what I go thru or how embarrassed I am I have a man that Loves me & has my back thru everything. @RealWizKhalifa thank u. :-)," she tweeted June 29th. (Amber Rose's Twitter)

Last March, Wiz opened up about his intimate relationship with Rose.

"It's pretty serious. I really, really dig her," Wiz told radio personality Angie Martinez Wednesday (March 30). "People think it's an image thing and that we're just doing it to be crazy, but like, for real, for real, it's just two great people meeting at a good time. We just like to crack jokes and stuff like that. She's very down to earth, she's very realistic, and that's the way that I am. Just seeing stuff for what it is and not being blinded by the lights...I'ma be with her. That's why we wanted to give it to the world. But it's realistic. It's nothing that we're just beefing up or just doing for anybody's eyes. It's real. She's a great girl. I really, really am into her...I'm the kind of guy who knows when I'm winning, no Charlie Sheen intended. When you won, you don't gotta keep trying to do stuff that's gonna mess it up." (Hot 97)

[pic - click to view]

Wiz Khalifa Vouches Loyalty To Amber Rose, "Everyday I Wake Up Next To The Most Beautiful Wife" | SOHH.COM

131 comments for "Wiz Khalifa Vouches Loyalty To Amber Rose, "Everyday I Wake Up Next To The Most Beautiful Wife""

6 years ago '08        #2
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
sucker for love.
 6 years ago '05        #3
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 6 years ago '10        #4
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
simps get no love
 6 years ago '10        #5
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 6 years ago '10        #6
ReelCeasar 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,008 | Props total: 4256 4256
 6 years ago '10        #7
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5856 5856
Good for him. Stick by your people.
 6 years ago '10        #8
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,907 | Props total: 2684 2684
this n*gga a punk.
 6 years ago '10        #9
blaze98 7 heat pts
space
space
$709 | Props total: 1538 1538
simp a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #10
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
that n*gga aint from the burgh forreal. fu*k outta here he cant rep tha town on this typa sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #11
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
did he really say wife?
 6 years ago '04        #12
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
if he happy i ain't hatin
 6 years ago '06        #13
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8549 8549
let the n*gga do him.

n*ggaz take chances everyday with women.
 6 years ago '05        #14
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
Did she really say girls look up to her? Wow she really think shes something...

p.s. Wiz you a fool and not a Wiz.
 6 years ago '07        #15
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,592 | Props total: 10548 10548
That n*gga nose wide open...lol.I hope this sh*t don't end badly for him.Dude might fu*k around and off his self.
 6 years ago '07        #16
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 YoungFly said:
you guys are dumb, i'd wife amber so quick. let amber walk up to you right now, give you good s3x for a week, and love you. You wouldnt give a care about none of these sub humans. you guys really be acting like sub humans on this forum.
lol sub humans lol. On the real B.. no. She is not the baddest chic on the planet... I do not know her personally...but the whole thing is suspect... and I would be hesitant to wife a chic that seems to jump from ninja wit money to the next.. if she went fro wiz to me...maybe cause Im not famous, and it would show she is not lookin for that attention.. but If I was famous she would just be ..a good piece of b00ty. Id be tryin to wife something from a different country... cause most american women as it is are suspect lol
 6 years ago '10        #17
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5856 5856
 Damagegadget said:
lol sub humans lol. On the real B.. no. She is not the baddest chic on the planet... I do not know her personally...but the whole thing is suspect... and I would be hesitant to wife a chic that seems to jump from ninja wit money to the next.. if she went fro wiz to me...maybe cause Im not famous, and it would show she is not lookin for that attention.. but If I was famous she would just be ..a good piece of b00ty. Id be tryin to wife something from a different country... cause most american women as it is are suspect lol
Them women from other countries know that they're husbands don't play that sh*t, LOL. You see how a lot of those middle eastern women dress. They're covered from head to toe. All you see is their face. sh*t.. sometimes the only thing you might see is their eyes.
 6 years ago '04        #18
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
Soon when this n*gga Wiz becomes irrelevant this bi*ch is bouncin. How long can he seriously continue to rap about smoking and gettign high?!? sh*t got old. But im not mad at him wifing Amber though. The broad bad!! He just need to get off that simpin sh*t though. Now bi*ches out here gonna think thats how theyre suppose to be treated
 6 years ago '04        #19
orv 
space
space
$4,287 | Props total: 1652 1652
Wow what a lame. From here on out, I will only listen to pre Rolling Papers Wiz Khalifa... If I ever do listen to this burnout simp again.
 6 years ago '05        #20
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,450 | Props total: 15448 15448
Wiz is a Sucka
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy