LIL B Releases I'M GAY Album (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #361
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
 HotepSuns said:
@this album...this sh*t is trash...this dudes flow is horrific....he rhymes like he got marbles in his mouth...he's just rambling aimlessly on every track not making an ounce of sense.....his song making is horrible...it's not even songs....it's just him rambling over a beat...this sh*t is garbage....
word up.... he should of said fu*k GLAAD and did some cooking songs cuz this sh*t is awful ...... eminem said fukk GLAAD and went diamond, Lil' B should of stayed away from these retarded a.ss tracks about life if he wants bread before his light dims
 6 years ago '04        #362
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 4153 4153
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Lil B's "I'm Gay" is 4 mics minimum...
this sh*t right chea...
 6 years ago '04        #363
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
im actually pretty impressed. especially the beat selection. hes rapping like he did on the joe budden diss.
 6 years ago '09        #364
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Matt504 said:
I really gotta listen to what you n*ggas are listening to, seriously. n*ggas will defend Wiz, and Big Sean's rapping to the deaths, and slander this album? I REALLY don't understand.
not a lil b fan fan but i agree, you cant big up wack rappers like wiz and big sean but then think your above lil b type raps, sh*t lil b is more authentic then wiz
 06-30-2011, 03:45 PM         #365
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
you didnt listen tot he album

u saying i hate myslef has no concept

man miss me with the nonsense...you skipped over 7 songs before you got to 1 where he actually stays on topic...he don't get no cool points for that sh*t...and i don't comment on albums i don't listen to....i've been listening to this sh*t for the past hour giving it an honest chance.....

it's musically irritating...between his flow,the horrific song structure,and the rambling...this album was made for kids with add who drink red bulls all day.....

and the bulk of this sh*t makes the title of the album that much more retarded..
 06-30-2011, 03:48 PM         #366
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I really gotta listen to what you n*ggas are listening to, seriously. n*ggas will defend Wiz, and Big Sean's rapping to the deaths, and slander this album? I REALLY don't understand.

those n*ggas albums were garbage to....and big sean is horrible..
 06-30-2011, 03:50 PM         #367
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you n*ggas actually went outside and talked to the opposite s3x then maybe big sean wouldnt be so fu*king wack to you. "dont tell me you love me" is realer than a lot of you kids' life. but i guess relationship rap isnt real enough to yall based n*ggas becasue it doesnt apply right? But them verses actually describe real sh*t.Drama with hoes...
Believe it or not, some n*ggas get fly, get high, fu*k bi*ches, and achieve goals and dreams. So dont sit there and act like we are supposed to care about sh*t we dont identify with... sorry mang.

Killer Mike's Pl3dge doesnt believe in the realness of this bullsh*t.
 06-30-2011, 03:51 PM         #368
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiTHCen said:
If you n*ggas actually went outside and talked to the opposite s3x then maybe big sean wouldnt be so fu*king wack to you. "dont tell me you love me" is realer than a lot of you kids' life. but i guess relationship rap isnt real enough to yall based n*ggas becasue it doesnt apply right? But them verses actually describe real sh*t.Drama with hoes...
Believe it or not, some n*ggas get fly, get high, fu*k bi*ches, and achieve goals and dreams. So dont sit there and act like we are supposed to care about sh*t we dont identify with... sorry mang.

Killer Mike's Pl3dge doesnt believe in the realness of this bullsh*t.
In no way will you n*ggas say im saying big sean is the GOAT,,, but he waaaay nicer than lil b.
 06-30-2011, 03:57 PM         #369
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
n*gga, life is deeper than bi*ches, don't give big sean more credit than what's due. n*ggas do get high, i personally don't or have no desire to, but that kind of rap is stagnant and pointless, there's only so much weed you can rap about before the sh*t gets monotonous, I don't give a fu*k about another n*ggas hoe struggles.
Im not saying you have to do, or WANT to do that. Im engaged n*gga life is waaay deeper than bi*ches. but in the same respect as you being able to call it wack, becasue it doesnt apply to your daily life. you can not be astounded when people dont feel lil b for the exact same reason.
 6 years ago '07        #370
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 6 years ago '08        #371
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Ok, so it's pretty good!

Does anyone have a link to the production credits?

I'm curious about this Lil B chap. People want to write artists off so quick at the moment. Odd Future, Lil B, Kreayshawn, whoevever. sh*t's just music, something to have fun with as well as use to reinforce one's own sense of taste and distinction.
 6 years ago '04        #372
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
Lil B is one of the most trash rappers I came across in a good minute; it's almost ridiculous how much he sucks - but, I can't knock the mans hustle, at all. I see, and respect that aspect in him. As far as saying his music is good or anywhere near quality? No, never.
 6 years ago '04        #373
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
This album is like a larger scale Angels Exodus LP. I was never a fan of Lil B and was one of the people who swore it was all one big joke. Until I heard that album. I will agree that his music is a mess, it's all over the place and he really just rambles over the beat, somewhat incoherently at times. That said, what he was (trying) to say was very real and positive and it was done over beats that were melodic enough to chill to.

With "I"m Gay" it sounds like he took the same approach but put more effort into it. I really think the biggest issue with Lil B is his level of education and awareness of the world we live in. Or lack therefore of. After a full listen to this album, you can tell that he is passionate about what he is saying (spitting really isn't the right word) and he is trying his best to convey positive messages to people and I respect that. I think what hinders him the most is lack of a higher education so that he can properly articulate his words, form proper verses/hooks (not that they are mandatory for good music) and speak his mind. There still is a lot of really good material on this album, in my opinion, though and some songs that really make me think about positivity in life and from what I gather, that's all he cares about. Although I fail to see where the positivity is in songs like Wonton Soup, Violate her, *insert 100 other songs*, etc...

"I Hate Myself" is a perfect example of a song that I think is really positive and has a great message but I feel like he has a really hard time trying to express himself due to his own limitations.

At the end of the day, I think he does make some good music and has more potential but I'm still torn as to how I feel about him as an artist in general.
 6 years ago '04        #374
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 4153 4153
 Jacc Blacc said:
not a lil b fan fan but i agree, you cant big up wack rappers like wiz and big sean but then think your above lil b type raps, sh*t lil b is more authentic then wiz

well damn basedgod, you bringing out the truth in everyone! but yeah this album is going to be on repeat for a long while....all i need is a green pasture, the sun, and a thick bi*ch #priest.
 6 years ago '04        #375
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 theHighlife04 said:
This album is like a larger scale Angels Exodus LP. I was never a fan of Lil B and was one of the people who swore it was all one big joke. Until I heard that album. I will agree that his music is a mess, it's all over the place and he really just rambles over the beat, somewhat incoherently at times. That said, what he was (trying) to say was very real and positive and it was done over beats that were melodic enough to chill to.

With "I"m Gay" it sounds like he took the same approach but put more effort into it. I really think the biggest issue with Lil B is his level of education and awareness of the world we live in. Or lack therefore of. After a full listen to this album, you can tell that he is passionate about what he is saying (spitting really isn't the right word) and he is trying his best to convey positive messages to people and I respect that. I think what hinders him the most is lack of a higher education so that he can properly articulate his words, form proper verses/hooks (not that they are mandatory for good music) and speak his mind. There still is a lot of really good material on this album, in my opinion, though and some songs that really make me think about positivity in life and from what I gather, that's all he cares about. Although I fail to see where the positivity is in songs like Wonton Soup, Violate her, *insert 100 other songs*, etc...

"I Hate Myself" is a perfect example of a song that I think is really positive and has a great message but I feel like he has a really hard time trying to express himself due to his own limitations.

At the end of the day, I think he does make some good music and has more potential but I'm still torn as to how I feel about him as an artist in general.
Well put.
 06-30-2011, 04:12 PM         #376
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Matt504;19835195]He's "nicer" because his entire flow is based on gimmicky punchlines, where are Big Sean's songs that have REAL substance, something that will provoke thought? That n*gga Big Sean is just another mediocre rapper.[/QUOTE"

"Dont think too hard, free your mind, its real life man, i just like speak sh*t that really feel real sh*t man, we all human, we all got questions, i got questions, like i said man, we just living, yeah, but they not hearing me though........." lil b "i hate myself"

And you want me to find something thought provoking for you...
 6 years ago '07        #377
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38534 38534

24 pages over night lol damn
 6 years ago '11        #378
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Martel said:
nah its not that I'm all for expanding I listen to lyrical sh*t and then will listen to Waka flocka but I'll never call waka the next "GOAT" and say that Flockaveli is the greatest album of all time and that Waka Flocka lyrics are AMAZING on his albums. I'm smart enough to listen to it for what it is, sh*t that gets me hyped. But I cannot believe how y'all can listen to RAPPERS who are nasty with their lyrics then have the nerve to say Lil B is on the same level or better? Get the fu*k outta here.
Where did I say Lil B is the next GOAT or that his lyrics were amazing B?

And fyi music isn't just about being "nasty" with your lyrics. Spitta isn't nasty at all with his lyrics, yet he makes some of the best music in current hip hop no? You can get a message across without saying overly complicated sh*t. I swear man sometimes the simplest lyrics can hold the most meaning.
 06-30-2011, 04:30 PM         #379
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

explain

he made the album seem like it was going to be a concept album...."make people change how they look at/use words"...he DID none of that...he didn't even attempt to do that...the title was what we all knew it was from the beginning...a big marketing gimmick.....which will probably work to his benefit....but still retarded..
 06-30-2011, 04:30 PM         #380
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
wait... out of that ENTIRE song, you decide to quote the only part where he stops to talk for a moment? get the fu*k outta here b. and YES, i'd love for you to post some thought provoking Sean in here

I didnt bring sean as as deep, i said you cant say lil b is nicer than him. but hes not making thought provoking music...
so here you go

[video - click to view]

same level of thought as lil b right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago