LIL B Releases I'M GAY Album (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2011, 02:20 PM         #321
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolbeans said:
Jay and Ye might do it
need that single first mang.
 6 years ago '04        #322
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11320 11320
300 k. he dont even got 300k twitter fans. and hes an internet artist.

fail
 06-30-2011, 02:21 PM         #323
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can n*ggas just convert this to a watch the throne thread?
 06-30-2011, 02:22 PM         #324
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know who needs a new cd? The dream. Its summer, and bi*ches need to be fu*ked.
 6 years ago '11        #325
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 JimDinO77 said:
that trapped in a prison is iight....even though his babbling about nothing , that i hate myself is dope too.........same scenario

he went in the wrong direction though after he build the hype..... he opened the peoples ears by naming his album something outrageous, then he goes the wierdo "positive" route opposed to doing the pretty boy based swag cooking sh*t......... he failed
Not really. GLAAD, Huffington Post, CNN, and almost everyone else was watching... he had to drop some introspective sh*t.
 06-30-2011, 02:22 PM         #326
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Naw, judging from H.A.M. I unno. I'll say between 50k-100k first week
 6 years ago '06        #327
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
just k!ll the thread dog. take it down.
 6 years ago '04        #328
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11481 11481
 YoungFly said:
call me media take out, or the national inquirer, since when did proof mean anything?? tons of people make money off a rumor. But i think this is more than a rumor, i think its true based on the person who told me. So i made the thread to be the first to let yall know.
it means everything man smh 300k my a.ss
 06-30-2011, 02:27 PM         #329
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, so are you saying "love/hate" dont have insta-pus*y tracks on it?
 06-30-2011, 02:28 PM         #330
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
no way, people having fun in here. #swag
 6 years ago '04        #331
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11320 11320
 YoungFly said:
ay, fu*k that fail sh*t. cuz im starting to think my friend was lying to me, but this album so dope, i had to believe it. I ran tell that, quick as hell. he told me less than 15 seconds prior to this threads creation.
album surprised me too, even though i never knew id give a rapper props for "rapping" on an album. but i guess he set the standards low. but decent rhymes over super dope beats.

300k sale is a fail. not the album. he mite be #winning and gained new fans cus of this
 06-30-2011, 02:30 PM         #332
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know who produced this album??? i need to know those samples
 06-30-2011, 02:30 PM         #333
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
i thought he was working on one? like this final album? does he always release the albums during summer, i thought we was talkin about jay-z and kayne?
My bad, Watch the throne my n*ggas.

So if the Kanye and Jay can get the dream on a track, AND get Max b to drop a verse from jail. Will it go 250-300k first week?
 06-30-2011, 02:33 PM         #334
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
stop merging thread you bi*ch you

n*gga you mad cuz cole still aint got no release date?

Watch the Throne.
 06-30-2011, 02:35 PM         #335
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
you know you wrong, cuz its been proven time and time again lil b fans are the smartest people on the planet (or this forum), go ask lupe, go ask 9th. Im sorry your a comic book nerd who lives our life based on fanstasy so when real people speak u dont get it. lil b is the most authentic artist the game has ever seen. 100% real.
I feel like a lot of yall lil b fans dont realize how many people dont listen to it because the fans advertising it act like a jackass some times

watch the throne n*ggas
 06-30-2011, 02:36 PM         #336
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you don't clear samples for Itunes exclusives

I bet he didn't even pay the producers
 06-30-2011, 02:36 PM         #337
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
Let me begin by saying that I was introduced to Lil B via Kreayshawn with the Like a Martian video, I was drawn in by how fu*king crazy the sh*t was, it was more of a joke, but after hearing the repetitive beat and rewinding to see "if he really said that sh*t" I was a fan, just for the novelty value.

On the Journey, I found more of his Based freestyles, and did my own research on what "Based" actually was, which can basically be summed up as being positive and not caring what others think of you. I stumbled across a few of his serious songs and instantly became confused, "this kid can actually rap cohesively if he wants to, why does he make all the crazy sh*t then?" I gained respect for him because he seemed genuine in his music.

Onto the Album

I honestly expected it to be mostly based freestyles with a few of his serious songs sprinkled here and there, but this is a full length album of serious songs with not even one single based freestyle, which is a pretty bold move because most of his fan base is because of those crazy, catchy based freestyles.

I initially checked out of the 30 second samples on iTunes before copping the album last night, and the production alone impressed me, and even some of the lines stood out as well.
I started with the first song, and the track had that feel good 90s vibe to it, and it had a powerful message about real life affairs that some of us have dealt with, and he spoke on it in such a way that made you really feel it.

Every single song on the album is lyrically delivered in a storytelling manner, not your typical "i'm really bout that life" rap, it's been a few years since I was last able to sit through an entire album without having to skip a single track, the production on this album is amazing, a breath of fresh air in an atmosphere typically littered with trap beats, I really appreciate the direction he chose for this album..

I'd honestly like all of you to give the entire album a serious listen, disregard the album title, disregard the fact that it's Lil B, just approach it for what it is, Good music.

Matt504 (@szfebje)
Thats a blog post homey.
 6 years ago '11        #338
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Martel said:
i dont understand how y'all can listen to the peoples in yall avys then say the sh*t yall say about Lil B. Yall have GOT to be trollin. You cannot be serious bruh..
Word..music is serious business. If you like one artist that is the polar opposite of another that's un fu*king acceptable. Let me open up my iTunes and listen to the same 5 albums I've been bumping for 3 years

06-30-2011, 02:38 PM         #339
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
everybody bout to be a lil b fan now, haters are those fake a.ss purists that 9th was talkin about. everyone who doesnt understand the influence and greatness that lil b just gave us is whats wrong with hip-hop.
Its that arrogance that holds back this movement man. You cant force sh*t down peoples throats.

Watch the throne n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #340
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
Does anyone know where "Game" was sampled from?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy