LIL B Releases I'M GAY Album (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #281
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 kiTHCen said:
Thats how the convo went. You good now? Give it up b. I have a 15 minute attention span for boxeden discussions, and your 15 been up
That's a single post, not a conversation
 06-30-2011, 12:20 PM         #282
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly yall. Smoke something, its not that serious in these e-streets. Im just a light skinned n*gga with an opinion and a laptop.
 6 years ago '10        #283
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
This discuss of the album proves my point in my journalism class and why I decided to call it quits and moved on to pharmacy tech. Saying, "it's good for Lil b standards" is like saying "that sh*t smells kinda nice for some sh*t." sorry to hurt feelings but this album feels rushed, unfocused and amateur-like. Beats are great, kinda reminds me of Gucci Mane if he was rapping in high school and that's not saying much.

Decent for the summer but when fall season starts, it will be a myth
 06-30-2011, 12:44 PM         #284
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
This discuss of the album proves my point in my journalism class and why I decided to call it quits and moved on to pharmacy tech. Saying, "it's good for Lil b standards" is like saying "that sh*t smells kinda nice for some sh*t." sorry to hurt feelings but this album feels rushed, unfocused and amateur-like. Beats are great, kinda reminds me of Gucci Mane if he was rapping in high school and that's not saying much.

Ok, but that only really works when EVERYBODY has the same standard. Im just saying off previous work and expectation, it was better than i thought he could do.
 6 years ago '04        #285
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
lotta nice beats...i gave it a fair one
 06-30-2011, 01:04 PM         #286
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

its bout time lil b went back to his old self, all of that cooking sh*t to get people to his real sh*t, flow needs a little work though...

all those og lil b fans know what im talm bout...
 06-30-2011, 01:06 PM         #287
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiTHCen said:
As far as this album goes for lil b fans. I think they got more than they (reasonable fans) expected. I feel like this n*gga actually tried. This aint the wonton soup lil b.
bandwagoner

let me guess you fu*king with b because of souping right?
 06-30-2011, 01:35 PM         #288
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
bandwagoner

let me guess you fu*king with b because of souping right?
Because of what? Souping? n*gga i didnt even know that was a term. Far from Bandwagon. Not even a casual fan. That wonton soup was one of the 2 lil b songs i had ever heard in my life.
 6 years ago '09        #289
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 kiTHCen said:
Because of what? Souping? n*gga i didnt even know that was a term. Far from Bandwagon. Not even a casual fan. That wonton soup was one of the 2 lil b songs i had ever heard in my life.
You only heard 2 B songs? Get your knowledge up.

just kidding

(but see what I did there? :dancingcool: )
 6 years ago '09        #290
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Jinusean said:

Based God made this n*gga change careers. Amen.
 6 years ago '05        #291
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Not a LIL B fan but I downloaded this to give it a listen. I like to give every kind of music a honest try.

The production on here is 9/10 for me, some awesome beats.
The rapping is another story though, his flow just gets on my nerves to be honest.

I will admit though that his lyrics are better on here then the gimmick sh*t hes done in the past.

This rappin just aint for me but if a instrumental version of this gets released I would cop
 6 years ago '05        #292
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 basedhiphop said:
lol.. dude's really talmbout BLU is better than the Based God

[pic - click to view]

stop it slime

[video - click to view]

>>>> Every based freestyle/LIL B whole discography

YoungFly said:
this lil b album should take album of the year very easily, i dont see any other albums measuring up to this is any form.

YoungFly said:
the album got a great message, the beats are the best, his lyrics are very well thought out, even the album cover is well thought out. Lil b is the closest thing he have to GOAT, his journey to fame is the most inspirational one of all time. Lil b needs his own movie.

i dont understand how y'all can listen to the peoples in yall avys then say the sh*t yall say about Lil B. Yall have GOT to be trollin. You cannot be serious bruh..
 06-30-2011, 01:49 PM         #293
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
You only heard 2 B songs? Get your knowledge up.

just kidding

(but see what I did there? :dancingcool: )
No i dont see what you did. I heard 2 lil b songs and didnt care for it. Why would i go look for more.
 06-30-2011, 01:51 PM         #294
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:

i dont understand how y'all can listen to the peoples in yall avys then say the sh*t yall say about Lil B. Yall have GOT to be trollin. You cannot be serious bruh..
n*gga, do NOT come on this thread making valid points and sh*t. You will be slandered by these clowns.
 6 years ago '05        #295
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
As usual no DL links I don't want to attract unwanted attention. Allister already heading for jail.
 06-30-2011, 01:57 PM         #296
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what Mysonne has to say about this album
 6 years ago '11        #297
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
so you just gonna act like there isnt an "I'm Gay Discussion Thread" thats over 15 pages long already

6 years ago '11        #298
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
 Wasted said:
As usual no DL links I don't want to attract unwanted attention. Allister already heading for jail.
That whole situation was just turrible

Martel said:

Homie, you still in here in this same exact sh*t you was on last night? I know we both got some sleep in. How about you just leave Brandon alone?

As far as the album, gave it a couple spins, I like it. Real nice beats, he talking about some positive uplifting sh*t. Really based rare album.
 6 years ago '09        #299
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 YoungFly said:
word round town! i dont have any proof yet, just word on the street. AND THATS ALL INDIE MONEY! #SWAG
So...what's your basis for making this thread?
 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM         #300
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Max B should have been on "Open Thunder Eternal Slumber"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago