LIL B Releases I'M GAY Album (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #261
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Crookz said:
there is no argument, you delusional fu*k

just you showin your lack of knowledge
and me

[pic - click to view]

You exposed me thoroughly my n*gga I'm one them dumb dudes that doesn't even listen to Arcade Fire on the reg.
 6 years ago '11        #262
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
"Of course I must be dumb, how i get this far, I must be real wack how I get this car"
 06-30-2011, 11:51 AM         #263
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as this album goes for lil b fans. I think they got more than they (reasonable fans) expected. I feel like this n*gga actually tried. This aint the wonton soup lil b.
 6 years ago '04        #264
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,711 | Props total: 11404 11404
ON A REAL REAL NOTE...who's gonna drop the LIL B IM GAY "INSTRUMENTALS"

i need that ASAP
 6 years ago '09        #265
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 YoungFly said:
im happy somone finally admits how dumb they are. i read you guys argument, OmenGFX you was really getting ethered badly
Yuh, he got me pretty good. I know majority of people in the country fu*k with Flying Lotus and Arcade Fire and sh*t, lol. Shoulda never challenged a n*gga who knows so many names of artists.
 06-30-2011, 12:00 PM         #266
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Yuh, he got me pretty good. I know majority of people in the country fu*k with Flying Lotus and Arcade Fire and sh*t, lol. Shoulda never challenged a n*gga who knows so many names of artists.
n*gga Flying Lotus is generally the bump music for adult swim, aka boondocks. Most of the country has heard him.

And Arcade Fire won the grammy.... album of the fu*king year.

How are you going to jump into a convo about different types of genre's. Say dudes should open their minds. Then turn around and say you dont know the names of artists, and only listen to what you like.

Sit. All. The. Way. Down.
 06-30-2011, 12:03 PM         #267
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
this lil b album should take album of the year very easily, i dont see any other albums measuring up to this is any form.
As for this. I dont see him getting radio spins outside of the west. And im still giving k!ller Mike album of the year. But Jay and Kanye, and The Red Hot Chili peppers have yet to drop.
 6 years ago '11        #268
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Omen got it right. All these n*ggas want to name "THOSE" type of artists to look like their music tastes are superior or some sh*t. n*gga sat there and made a fake playlist to try and prove a point..stop it 5. Why a n*gga always gotta bring some other sh*t into a rap thread. Based God attracts so much attention in his threads...got Arcade Fire fans in here upset and sh*t
 06-30-2011, 12:06 PM         #269
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Omen got it right. All these n*ggas want to name "THOSE" type of artists to look like their music tastes are superior or some sh*t. n*gga sat there and made a fake playlist to try and prove a point..stop it 5. Why a n*gga always gotta bring some other sh*t into a rap thread. Based God attracts so much attention in his threads...got Arcade Fire fans in here upset and sh*t
fu*k you n*gga. This all started with me replying to you saying I only listened to one Genre of music, and you n*ggas pulled arcade fire off the list and ran with it. Dont give a sh*t.

Dont try to act like you are the only n*gga with different tastes in music.

And my original comment still stands. How do you fu*k with spitta and defend the sh*t lil b has put out prior to this?
 6 years ago '10        #270
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
WHOA.......#tybg
 6 years ago '04        #271
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286

[pic - click to view]

06-30-2011, 12:07 PM         #272
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
i dont see him gettin radio spins IN the west either.
For real? I feel like he may get some shine with this. At least ride out the Kreayshawn wave with it.
 6 years ago '09        #273
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 kiTHCen said:
n*gga Flying Lotus is generally the bump music for adult swim, aka boondocks. Most of the country has heard him.

How are you going to jump into a convo about different types of genre's. Say ddes should open their minds. Then turn around and say you dont know the names of artists, and only listen to what you like.

Sit. All. The. Way. Down.
Clearly went over your head :dancingcool:

I know the names of the artists you mentioned. I understand Arcade Fire won Album Of The Year, that falls under the "obscure, but CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED" comment I made. I think pitchfork even rated their album a 10 or very close to it. At the end of the day the MAJORITY of the population doesn't know or rock with most of the names you mentioned.

The fact that you or Crookz knows them, doesn't mean they are not obscure. This is a music forum, seeing as you both post on here frequently, I would expect you to have an elevated knowledge or interest in music. I meant if I go to the mall and stop the first 10 people of any age, 9/10 (or more) will not know who Flying Lotus is.

Most people think that because they ARE familiar with artists like that, they have a better "taste" in music. Which is why when people bring up music they listen to in a discussion you never get "Well...I listen to Drake, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Green Day, Lady Gaga, and Usher." People will first try to think of the least popular or known artists they can think of. These same people also often trash "popular" or "trendy" artists. Or artists who make fun music.

smh...you made me type an essay to explain this to y'all n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #274
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 kiTHCen said:

Motherfu*ker Recovery won a grammy for best rap album whats your point?
 06-30-2011, 12:12 PM         #275
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Motherfu*ker Recovery won a grammy for best rap album whats your point?
By now you are beating a dead horse. Smoke Something and chill.
 06-30-2011, 12:13 PM         #276
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Clearly went over your head :dancingcool:

I know the names of the artists you mentioned. I understand Arcade Fire won Album Of The Year, that falls under the "obscure, but CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED" comment I made. I think pitchfork even rated their album a 10 or very close to it. At the end of the day the MAJORITY of the population doesn't know or rock with most of the names you mentioned.

The fact that you or Crookz knows them, doesn't mean they are not obscure. This is a music forum, seeing as you both post on here frequently, I would expect you to have an elevated knowledge or interest in music. I meant if I go to the mall and stop the first 10 people of any age, 9/10 (or more) will not know who Flying Lotus is.

Most people think that because they ARE familiar with artists like that, they have a better "taste" in music. Which is why when people bring up music they listen to in a discussion you never get "Well...I listen to Drake, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Green Day, Lady Gaga, and Usher." People will first try to think of the least popular or known artists they can think of. These same people also often trash "popular" or "trendy" artists. Or artists who make fun music.

smh...you made me type an essay to explain this to y'all n*ggas

smh at you typing an essay. Do you know that the list was a response to someone saying i only listened to one genre?

Give it up n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #277
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 6471 6471
 kiTHCen said:

And my original comment still stands. How do you fu*k with spitta and defend the sh*t lil b has put out prior to this?
i can listen to rappers that talk about uplifting people and reading books and listen to another one that says fuk school
 6 years ago '09        #278
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 kiTHCen said:
smh at you typing an essay. Do you know that the list was a response to someone saying i only listened to one genre?

Give it up n*gga.
The conversation actually went something like this...

You: you like Curren$y. how could you simultaneously like Lil B as well?

Guy: Because you can like more than one style of music.

You: I listen to all these generally well received artists.

06-30-2011, 12:19 PM         #279
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
ole I only listen to one type of music a.ss n*gga...ole i only got 4 artists in my itunes a.ss n*gga...

[pic - click to view]

Thats how the convo went. You good now? Give it up b. I have a 15 minute attention span for boxeden discussions, and your 15 been up
 06-30-2011, 12:19 PM         #280
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
u listen to arcade fire?

that's mad suspect right there

whats suspect about listening to Arcade Fire..i listen to them
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy