LIL B Releases I'M GAY Album (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 181
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-30-2011, 02:49 AM         #201
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"TOO COOL LIKE ICE(E)" - I Hate Myself



Allister you should've known
 06-30-2011, 02:51 AM         #202
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The beats are really good. I don't agree with it, but it's not bad. "Get It While It's Good" is great.
 06-30-2011, 02:52 AM         #203
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I Seen That Light" is
 6 years ago '08        #204
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
Lil' B 'I'm Gay'>>>>>>>>>Dom Kennedy's 'From The Westside, With Love 2" Dom needs to stop rapping too, his stuff is garbage.

But Lil' B's album really surprised me, I might actually buy this sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #205
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,324 | Props total: 8459 8459
 Kurt Swagner said:
I'm sorry, but this boy can't rap. To all you young heads; are you that desperate for your generation's champion, that you co-sign this guy? Really?

If Lil B is really the new generation's voice, then you all lost. The only reason I say that, is because you cats that really dig this guy, behave in a cult like manner. If you like his music, that's cool, just be a fan and stop hyping this guy up like he is some deep, complex lyricist that is the future of hip-hop.

Lil B is a buzz rapper with no staying power. "Quote me on that". If you want to hype someone up from your generation, it should be someone like Kendrick Lamar. He has way more to offer to the game than someone like this clown.

*Bumps some Blu*

Blu?
 6 years ago '08        #206
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Kurt Swagner said:
I'm sorry, but this boy can't rap. To all you young heads; are you that desperate for your generation's champion, that you co-sign this guy? Really?

If Lil B is really the new generation's voice, then you all lost. The only reason I say that, is because you cats that really dig this guy, behave in a cult like manner. If you like his music, that's cool, just be a fan and stop hyping this guy up like he is some deep, complex lyricist that is the future of hip-hop.

Lil B is a buzz rapper with no staying power. "Quote me on that". If you want to hype someone up from your generation, it should be someone like Kendrick Lamar. He has way more to offer to the game than someone like this clown.

*Bumps some Blu*
I don't think this dude is some savior nor does he rap ANYTHING deep or complex but I'm feeling some of his sh*t. I agree that he often raps lazy and 80% of his sh*t is trash but the other 10% is actually good. I hope he raps like this in the future though and at least IMPROVE his flow and lyrics, but I'm not thinking he's the next pac or some dumb sh*t. But I agree with listening to Kendrick Lamar because a lot of his sh*t is nice, I'm waiting for Section 80 to leak :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #207
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
speaking of a perfect album... got damn based god.

im gay all day urday ...i cant keep a str8 face even typgin that sh*t tho..
 6 years ago '05        #208
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 PotheadFocker said:
Blu?
if you laughin at Blu and hypin up Lil B ur a disgrace to your avy
 06-30-2011, 03:07 AM         #209
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for lil b's standards this is an instant classic, 10/10.... same for production he's on his sh*t with these beats. so lets break it down

Production: 10/10
Lyrics: 6/10 (with some songs like trapped in prison you cant say its that bad)
Concept: 9/10
For a Lil B album.... this is incredible.

25/30 overall score
 6 years ago '05        #210
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
...going over n*ggas heads lil b...

..i dont see how you can hate after this...
 6 years ago '11        #211
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,324 | Props total: 8459 8459
 Martel said:
if you laughin at Blu and hypin up Lil B ur a disgrace to your avy
 Kurt Swagner said:
Are you trying to call Blu wack? If you think he is, or that Lil B is a better artist than him, then you must have fetal alcohol syndrome.
Its just where the fu*k did Blu come from? He ain't been hot for a minute and I swear haters come out of left field with this sh*t. It make you feel good bashing on Lil B bro? You feel you accomplished something here?
 6 years ago '05        #212
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
now watch how everybody forget about kreayshawn...
 6 years ago '05        #213
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 PotheadFocker said:
Its just where the fu*k did Blu come from? He ain't been hot for a minute and I swear haters come out of left field with this sh*t. It make you feel good bashing on Lil B bro? You feel you accomplished something here?
lil b doesn't have haters he has people who listens to his lyrics and people who don't (the stans). the ones who listen to what he has to say thinks he's not that good, the ones who don't think he's the greatest and dropping classic material and i think most of it is trolling but whatever.

i honestly dont know how somebody can listen to Big KRIT then listen to Lil B and be like "Damn Lil B got lyrics." Like how can you listen to Another N.I.G.G.A, which is basically what this Lil B album is about summed up in one coherent song then listen to lil b's unclear, unorganized message and think that it was well put together but to each his own.
 06-30-2011, 03:24 AM         #214
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Blu?
 6 years ago '11        #215
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,324 | Props total: 8459 8459
 Martel said:
lil b doesn't have haters he has people who listens to his lyrics and people who don't (the stans). the ones who listen to what he has to say thinks he's not that good, the ones who don't think he's the greatest and dropping classic material and i think most of it is trolling but whatever.

i honestly dont know how somebody can listen to Big KRIT then listen to Lil B and be like "Damn Lil B got lyrics." Like how can you listen to Another N.I.G.G.A, which is basically what this Lil B album is about summed up in one coherent song then listen to lil b's unclear, unorganized message and think that it was well put together but to each his own.
Lil' B isn't super lyrical but I like his raps on this and beats. KRIT has a lot of style too, with the capabilities to spit raw if he needs to. And of course KRIT is ill with samples and beats.
 06-30-2011, 03:27 AM         #216
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-30-2011, 03:36 AM         #217
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kurt Swagner said:
I referenced Blu, because that's what I have bumping now. As for the "He ain't been hot for a minute" comment, it goes to show you that there is a difference between hot, and true talent.

Nobody is hating on Lil B, I'm just giving my objective critique of him and his works. I listened to this album, and more. In all the material I listened to, the only thing I can say positive is that I like some of the production. In the end, that means nothing because thats the only thing making a lot of rappers even bearable.

This album "I'm Gay" (not even going to go into that) is like everything else he's put out. Scattered brain, horrible flow, and subject matterless. Sounds unpolished, like he just started writing raps yesterday.
bro ur hatin. the album is fire and ur comparing it to everything else he's put out.... but this is his best work and i bet u didnt even listen to it prolly just skimmed thru it.
 06-30-2011, 05:01 AM         #218
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe its the weed but im fu*kin wit this sh*t right now..kinda tuned out on the lyrics but i aint heard no gay sh*t & these beats are slick as fu*k..

Dude be ramblin like a muthafu*ka tho..


Last edited by Freeze Me; 06-30-2011 at 05:03 AM..
 06-30-2011, 07:45 AM         #219
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not what a expected. I thought he was going to rap about sucking c*ck. However, I haven't listened to the album (only the previews). What happened to the energy? Ironically the album sounds very dark, I thought he was happy?
 6 years ago '06        #220
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Young Buck said:
Lil' B 'I'm Gay'>>>>>>>>>Dom Kennedy's 'From The Westside, With Love 2" Dom needs to stop rapping too, his stuff is garbage.

But Lil' B's album really surprised me, I might actually buy this sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy