Amber Rose Addresses Leaked Photos Via Twitter

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Murda Ave said:
How F*cking Retarded Are You? lol Smh

IMO: It Really Doesn't Matter How Old The Pics Are, She's Entitled To Have nud3 Photos of "Herself" On Her Own Personal Computer. Females Go Through so Many Changes Over Years, That Most Of Them Use Those Old Photos To Compare And Recognized What Changed About Them or Laugh At The Crazy Sh*t They Use To Do. I Can't Believe How People On Here (Bx) Bash Celebrities And Artist When They Do Negative Sh*t In Their Own Lives. Piece of Advice People, YOUR NOT THEM, WILL NEVER BE THEM AND YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THERE LIVES. How Many of You M*thafu*ka's Here Complained About Seeing Them Being Leaked? Hopefully None ...If You Did, You A F*ckin f*ggot! How Many of You Have Bad bi*ches At Home (That Your Dedicated To or Either Just F*cking)? If None, Then Your A F*cking Idiot And Need To Get Some P*ssy! Get ya'll F*cking Lives Together People And Quit Worryin About Celebrities, there Not Affecting Your Personal Life. It's Not Like Your Sittin At Home Like "OMG, Amber Pictures Leaked ..There Going To Blaim Me". GET A F*CKIN LIFE!!!! Not Targeted Anyone, Just My Opinion!

my opinion is if i knew who u really were and saw you in public i would beat you up...you sound like the biggest gaylord right now just stop....
 6 years ago '08        #162
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
 Murda Ave said:

IMO: It Really Doesn't Matter How Old The Pics Are, She's Entitled To Have nud3 Photos of "Herself" On Her Own Personal Computer. Females Go Through so Many Changes Over Years, That Most Of Them Use Those Old Photos To Compare And Recognized What Changed About Them or Laugh At The Crazy Sh*t They Use To Do. I Can't Believe How People On Here (Bx) Bash Celebrities And Artist When They Do Negative Sh*t In Their Own Lives. Piece of Advice People, YOUR NOT THEM, WILL NEVER BE THEM AND YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THERE LIVES. How Many of You M*thafu*ka's Here Complained About Seeing Them Being Leaked? Hopefully None ...If You Did, You A F*ckin f*ggot! How Many of You Have Bad bi*ches At Home (That Your Dedicated To or Either Just F*cking)? If None, Then Your A F*cking Idiot And Need To Get Some P*ssy! Get ya'll F*cking Lives Together People And Quit Worryin About Celebrities, there Not Affecting Your Personal Life. It's Not Like Your Sittin At Home Like "OMG, Amber Pictures Leaked ..There Going To Blaim Me". GET A F*CKIN LIFE!!!! Not Targeted Anyone, Just My Opinion!

Uploaded with

Your Life Must Suck if your on the internet defending someone who doesnt even know that you exist
 6 years ago '10        #163
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,552 | Props total: 5900 5900
The n*gga Wiz is having fun man. Damn near every girl you meet nowadays is gonna have some mileage on her. Ask yourself, would you rather a used Porsche 911 or a used Chevy Corsica? Pick your poison.
 6 years ago '07        #164
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Ya'll Must Have No Life If Your On the Internet Everyday Bashing Celebrities.

And, Im No Where Near A "Gaylord" Smh I'm Actually Laughing At Ya'll GEEKS cus "Bashing" Is What You People Probably Do Everyday cus Ya'll Have No Lives (Again, Smh) I Feel Sorry For You, Your Parents And Your Pathetic Lives.
 6 years ago '10        #165
blaze98 7 heat pts
space
space
$713 | Props total: 1583 1583
Wiz lost......I wouldn't date na'an one of them b!tches in the industry....I'd be too busy skeetin in "regular" hoes who work at the Food Lion just to brighten up their life.
 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM         #166
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the pics at?
 6 years ago '04        #167
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
she got a reality tv show she has to promote

why not all fingers in the Twat-chula?
 6 years ago '11        #168
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 Murda Ave said:

Bet you only have girl friends and they all think you're gay.And when you try to hit on one she laughs at you and says something like "stop being silly, and help me choose a nice dress for the evening".

fu*k outta here!
 6 years ago '07        #169
Murda Ave 
space
space
Ya'll Got Some F*cked Up Thinking Nowadays, I'm Starting To Realize 75% of People In This World Follow Trends, And Is fu*king Retarded Smh All Ya'll Retarded As Thinking M*thafu*kas Need To Drop The F*ck Off The Earth ...Matterfact, Plank On A Ocean Bottom (Since Thats The Thing Now) Smh
 6 years ago '07        #170
Murda Ave 
space
space
 lucas white said:
Bet you only have girl friends and they all think you're gay.And when you try to hit on one she laughs at you and says something like "stop being silly, and help me choose a nice dress for the evening".

fu*k outta here!
You Serious lmao
Is That Suppose To Cause Me To Be Mad? Your An Idiot. lmao
I Let You Think What You Want. I Gotta Family And Thats All That Matters To Me. You People Dont Affect My Life And These Artist Don't Either. I Was Entitled To My Opinion so I Spoke It. I Also Said I Wasn't Targeting Anyone so It's Ya'll Idiots Who Felt Some Type of Way About It, That Have No Lives And Will Eventually Commit suicide. Have A Great Life lol
 6 years ago '10        #171
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 Murda Ave said:
Ya'll Must Have No Life If Your On the Internet Everyday Bashing Celebrities.

And, Im No Where Near A "Gaylord" Smh I'm Actually Laughing At Ya'll GEEKS cus "Bashing" Is What You People Probably Do Everyday cus Ya'll Have No Lives (Again, Smh) I Feel Sorry For You, Your Parents And Your Pathetic Lives.
You sound like a Wiz d!ckrider. Just stfu. n*gga don't even know you exist...
 6 years ago '05        #172
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
them nekkid a.ss pics!!!
 6 years ago '05        #173
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
at the last couple of post
 6 years ago '09        #174
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
fu*k it im on oooonnnne
 6 years ago '07        #175
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
oh well sh*t happens..either way i'm happy we got the pics..wiz takes an l for having a smut as a girl but he wins in smashing her thick fine a.ss still..the world keeps turning and kush stays burnin, but hoes still don't be learning
 6 years ago '11        #176
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
All that sh*t wasn't necessary to me and Idk why these celebs think that the average person are so dumb. People have enough sense to read between the lines and already know that shes a hoe. Right after she get done with Wiz she gone be on the next big celebrity's d!ck.
 06-30-2011, 11:52 AM         #177
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some real sh*t...if this happened. thats foul. It's essentially stealing...and that's coming from me...a n*gga who exposed bi*ches pics everyday somewhere on the internet. The thing is, i aint hack, break, or nothing else.

in my own personal stash, i'd imagine i have over 3,900 pics/vids of girls that sent me pics or that I fu*ked and took pics/vids of. I'd hate for those pics to get out. i had one bi*ch literally sending me pics almost everyday, brand new at my request for a year, her folder on my computer looks like a pr0n site...and I'd never expose that sh*t.

but your bi*ches...i'll gladly continue to share, lol.
 06-30-2011, 11:54 AM         #178
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
All that sh*t wasn't necessary to me and Idk why these celebs think that the average person are so dumb. People have enough sense to read between the lines and already know that shes a hoe. Right after she get done with Wiz she gone be on the next big celebrity's d!ck.
how many rich men do you know that she fu*ked? 2...3 maybe.

now how BROKE n*ggas did your mom fu*k?

people k!ll me with this celebrity hoe standard. A chick fu*ks 2 or 3 celebs and she's hoe...while your hoes fu*ked 5 n*ggas in her first semester of college...and you married her.
 06-30-2011, 11:56 AM         #179
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Murda Ave said:

this f*ggit capin for Wiz ole captain save a simp but aye a pimp had an epiphany...

da bi*ch name is Amber Rose & da buckethead hoes on her coochie is called Rosebuds

but break down da name shawty.. if her name Rose then what is Rose's bud?

mayne hell naw she callin them bi*ches c*itorises
 6 years ago '10        #180
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 Swisher sweet said:
Nope just telling you to smarten up and stick the topic

[pic - click to view]

So why are you posting gifs of this plastic ho when we tryna see some of that all natural organic triple thick vanilla milkshake amber serving up

you wasting bandwidth with these gifs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago