Hey Knicks Fans How Does It Feel...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2207 2207
"Do you see Bulls fans pretending like we know what's going to happen with the cap? For one players aren't going to accept having their contracts being significantly reduced as you mentioned."

If you knew what you were talking about like I do, I'm sure some Bulls fans would come forth with this type of knowledge. It's not rocket science, just go look up what happened in 2004 with the NHL. They went to a hard cap, players salaries got reduced and certain players from EVERY TEAM were released and were entered into a draft.

Stop being lazy and look it up Hold That

Next question please...
 6 years ago '06        #42
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Oh....

again..
nice.. and y'all n*ggas thought y'all will sign Lebron.. so what? .. want me to go quote that? i aint bout quoting things in the past because its irrelevant.. y'all done the same thing in terms of being confident you would get players.. why not come with some facts and something relevant to the topic for once? ..

Knicks future line up - Cp3 - D.Will - Melo - Amare - Dwight..

Knicks are the best! .. they are going to sign everyone!

Lets go Knicks! .. i love living in a delusional made up world outside of reality.. i think i might change sides to a Knicks supporter..
 6 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 6 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iCON-8 said:
nice.. and y'all n*ggas thought y'all will sign Lebron.. so what? .. want me to go quote that? i aint bout quoting things in the past because its irrelevant.. y'all done the same thing in terms of being confident you would get players.. why not come with some facts and something relevant to the topic for once? ..

Lets go Knicks! .. i love living in a delusional made up world outside of reality.. i think i might change sides to a Knicks supporter..
didnt read

kanter > lopez

nice trade you made there, harris, favors, kanter, for a free agent

have you had one star willingly sign a deal with your team yet?
 6 years ago '06        #45
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
didnt read

kanter > lopez

kanter > lopez ............

i wont bother.. your delusional as fu*k son..
 6 years ago '10        #46
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
didnt read

kanter > lopez

6 years ago '05        #47
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 DVJ78 said:
"Do you see Bulls fans pretending like we know what's going to happen with the cap? For one players aren't going to accept having their contracts being significantly reduced as you mentioned."

If you knew what you were talking about like I do, I'm sure some Bulls fans would come forth with this type of knowledge. It's not rocket science, just go look up what happened in 2004 with the NHL. They went to a hard cap, players salaries got reduced and certain players from EVERY TEAM were released and were entered into a draft.

Stop being lazy and look it up Hold That

Next question please...

I don't need to look up what happened to the NHL.. In no point EVER in the NHL has hockey ever been as popular as basketball.. American wise and globally.. Nor do they sell nearly as much merchandise, have as many sponsors, generate that many t.v ratings etc..

So you would have to be an absolute idiot, to sit here and think that the NHL is something we should be looking at.. And actually believe that basketball players would even agree to making salaries similar to what the NHL is making or even follow their blue print.. What I WILL watch is the NFL, and see what they do..

@ you saying you know what your talking about when you just sat here and said you could get Amar'e Melo Howard with a 45mil hardcap.. You wouldn't even be able to attain Howard with a 55mil Hardcap and fill out your roster.. You have no fu*kin clue what so ever, and current players wont get their contracts reduced.. Their contracts will be "grandfathered" in.. You really expect the Players a.ssociation to accept any deal that would involve their clients taking paycuts on their current deals? The closes thing they might accept, which is a big MIGHT, is non guaranteed contracts similar to the NFL. And more incentive based contracts.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-29-2011 at 08:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 Hold That said:
I don't need to look up what happened to the NHL.. In no point EVER in the NHL has hockey ever been as popular as basketball.. American wise and globally.. Nor do they sell nearly as much merchandise, have as many sponsors, generate that many t.v ratings etc..

So you would have to be an absolute idiot, to sit here and think that the NHL is something we should be looking at.. And actually believe that basketball players would even agree to making salaries similar to what the NHL is making or even follow their blue print.. What I WILL watch is the NFL, and see what they do..

@ you saying you know what your talking about when you just sat here and said you could get Amar'e Melo Howard with a 45mil hardcap.. You wouldn't even be able to attain Howard with a 55mil Hardcap and fill out your roster.. You have no fu*kin clue what so ever, and current players wont get their contracts reduced.. Their contracts will be "grandfathered" in.. You really expect the Players a.ssociation to accept any deal that would involve their clients taking paycuts on their current deals? The closes thing they might accept, which is a big MIGHT, is non guaranteed contracts similar to the NFL. And more incentive based contracts.
I'll take that Hold That..no problem.

When the CBA gets resolved and the cap is around $62 million (Flex cap) and the Knicks have enough space to sign their 3rd star, I'll reply to you in this thread.

No sense in debating.

You ar right...for now
 6 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
 iCON-8 said:

[pic - click to view]

Whatever you wrote that would be cool if you weren't always so sure on your team getting this or your team being that. There's been multiple times when you've basically guaranteed your team something.

And you were wrong on damn near all occasions.

Stop it.
 6 years ago '06        #50
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
i dont co-sign this thread at all.

but what it cost to re-store MSG>>>>>>alot more money to build ur bullsh*t a.ss arena

u dumbasses are stupid if u think ur little arena in some ghetto part of brooklyn(Fatbury i see you :oink oink: )
is gona be better than going to msg sh*t is gona be cheap as fu*k to go to games in brooklyn. just stop it u bi*ch a.ss dominican
i know this fool aint down with some of these dumbasses e.g. t/s .. he aint delusional but come on son..

Madison Square Garden -
Construction cost $123 million USD
($776 million in 2011 dollars)

Barclays Center -
Construction cost $800 million USD

and they hold the same amount for basketball events 19k.. this is the Nets MSG.. stop hating because the facts are its the same type of arena.. except Barclays will be nicer because its newer
 6 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 DVJ78 said:

When the CBA gets resolved and the cap is around $62 million (Flex cap) and the Knicks have enough space to sign their 3rd star, I'll reply to you in this thread.

No sense in debating.

You ar right...for now
I highly doubt the players walk away with a 62mil(4mil higher than the current cap) and flex cap.. Your basically saying the owners wont get their way period and the players will win all negotiations and somehow raise the current cap.. We are already on a 58mil flex cap situation.. Only way the owners agree to a 62mil flex cap is if, A.) teams are able to franchise players(thus you wont be getting Dwight Howard) and B.) Contracts are no longer guaranteed for more than 3 years(which would be great for fans and owners not so much for players, forcing them to actually earn their pay consistently).
 6 years ago '06        #52
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

Whatever you wrote that would be cool if you weren't always so sure on your team getting this or your team being that. There's been multiple times when you've basically guaranteed your team something.

And you were wrong on damn near all occasions.

Stop it.
Didn't read but you obviously did to reply to it like that dumbass..

Knicks are going to get CP3 - D. Will - Melo - Amare - Dwight.. its all good fam.. they going to be the best team right?

Y'all stackin up them superstar PG's like its nothing.. they gonna play for 5 mil each right?

Nets lost, Knicks won..

[pic - click to view]

I love being a Knick fan.. no other team matters and we play in a fantasy league..
 6 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
I thought the players have already given back the money in deductions from their salary this year that's being held in an escrow account pending what happens in the lockout? I didn't read anything or was told anything about their yearly numbers dropping to accommodate a new salary cap.

I may be wrong though. If I am please educate me on why that is.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
 iCON-8 said:
Didn't read but you obviously did to reply to it like that dumbass..

Knicks are going to get CP3 - D. Will - Melo - Amare - Dwight.. its all good fam.. they going to be the best team right?

Y'all stackin up them superstar PG's like its nothing.. they gonna play for 5 mil each right?

Nets lost, Knicks won..

[pic - click to view]

I love being a Knick fan.. no other team matters and we play in a fantasy league..
Didn't know you had to read something to reply to it...

And damn if you gonna use sarcasm try and say something to the extent like:

Nets lost every finals they been in, Knicks have a NBA championship 'Get Mad'
 6 years ago '04        #55
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19878 19878
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

6 years ago '10        #56
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 DVJ78 said:

No sense in debating.

You ar right...for now
idk how ur coming up with the 62mil number, but i do understand wt ur saying.

to all others, listen up
wt he's saying is that when the cap is reduced, its going to be proportional to wt the players salary is going to be reduced to. so if the cap is reduced by 25%, amare and melos salary will also be reduced by 25%.

so say the new cap will be 45, which is very unlikely since that was the opening proposal by the owners, but just for arguement sake. so that would be decrease in cap by 22.5%.

so amare and melo's salary will go from 36.7 million to 28.4 million.

so a new max would be roughly 12 million. so with our big 2's plus another max, preferably d. williams (just cuz of that illiterate f*ggot icon 7.....his no. dropped for being stupid), our salary for our big 3 would be 40.4 million.

but yea that would leave only 4.6 million with a hard cap. but then again, 45 is an extreme that will def not happen. and i know the players want a flex cap and are refusing a hard cap at all costs.

yea i like math
 6 years ago '06        #57
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

But the Knicks are getting CP3, D.Will and Dwight to add to the team of Melo and Amare.. i thought you would be happy about that fam.. ain't you happy your team is the best in the world???

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #58
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 iCON-8 said:
But the Knicks are getting CP3, D.Will and Dwight to add to the team of Melo and Amare.. i thought you would be happy about that fam.. ain't you happy your team is the best in the world???

[pic - click to view]

nobody said anything about any of us getting all 3, u just feeling desperate that we can get either one, so your trying to blow sh*t up. learn to read f*ggot
 6 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
idk how ur coming up with the 62mil number, but i do understand wt ur saying.

to all others, listen up
wt he's saying is that when the cap is reduced, its going to be proportional to wt the players salary is going to be reduced to. so if the cap is reduced by 25%, amare and melos salary will also be reduced by 25%.

so say the new cap will be 45, which is very unlikely since that was the opening proposal by the owners, but just for arguement sake. so that would be decrease in cap by 22.5%.

so amare and melo's salary will go from 36.7 million to 28.4 million.

so a new max would be roughly 12 million. so with our big 2's plus another max, preferably d. williams (just cuz of that illiterate f*ggot icon 7.....his no. dropped for being stupid), our salary for our big 3 would be 40.4 million.

but yea that would leave only 4.6 million with a hard cap. but then again, 45 is an extreme that will def not happen. and i know the players want a flex cap and are refusing a hard cap at all costs.

yea i like math
Thank you sir. The $62 million was the # the owners put on the table last week that the players rejected. I thought people knew that, which is why I didn't explain where I got it from.

At the end of the day, the Knicks are set up to sign a 3rd star to a MAX deal.
That's financial flexibility and excellent management.

Chicago is going to have zero flexibility once they give Rose his max deal, which he deserves without question. Throw in Boozers deal, Noah and Deng and it becomes impossible to upgrade without making trades. That's 4 players who make double digit millions. However, I will admit that Chicago is set up to be a top 3 team in the East for years to come. You will regret giving Boozer that contract though and you need Noah to not disappear when it counts in the playoffs the way he did this year.

Howard Stat Melo >>>>> LBJ Wade Bosh
 6 years ago '07        #60
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 kip99 said:
lmao ya fu*kin team is way worst than the heat u get 3 superstars and tha rest of ya team way worst than miami heat than ya 3 superstars are not on par with the heats lebron dwade and bosh lol only melo is better than bosh lol so u like have 1 superstar

[video - click to view]

mike bibby =bum
joel anthony =bum
big z =ring chaser but Cleveland fans only mad that lebron left/bum
eddie house
juwan howard..........

stop it slime
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago