most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 DVJ78 said:
If the cap gets rolled back then everybody's salary in the league gets rolled back a percentage as well.

Don't let these other n*ggas on here confuse you fam, when it comes to the salary cap I am a genius. The Knicks have put thard capemselves in position to sign a 3rd superstar. Secondly, there is no way in hell the NBA will have a $45 million h. That's the figure the owners started at for negotiating purposes.

Now here's another one for them Knicks haters cuz....

[pic - click to view]

n*gga that sh*t still sounds vague for a "Salary Cap Expert" dumbass. ya n*ggas have no draft picks to play with and no bench. you cant afford sh*t but the fantasy u live with.
 6 years ago '10        #22
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 ttime236 said:
Explain the cap to me then, Melo+Amare is already 40 mill. Chris/D12 aren't taking 10 mill a year lmao

@ posting gifs of Dwight. Get off his d!ck, hes not goin to the knicks
Sure, what would you like to know?
 6 years ago '10        #23
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Even if the Knicks get Dwight they aren't getting to the finals.

I dont see them getting through the Raptors.

Warriors Vs Raptors in the NBA Finals.

6 years ago '10        #24
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 DVJ78 said:
Kills me when n*ggaz don't understand the salary cap but still make statements like they do.

Take this

can u explain, i'd like to know how we'd have money to sign a max contract
 6 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572

Do n*ggas not realize that there is a lockout going on and the cap will be dropped significantly effecting everyones cap space?
 6 years ago '04        #26
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19940 19940
 Hold That said:

Do n*ggas not realize that there is a lockout going on and the cap will be dropped significantly effecting everyones cap space?
thats what im saying..

thanks LeBron and Bosh.... you've been a great help in this
 6 years ago '10        #27
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 6 years ago '10        #28
space
space
Absolutely!!

Let's say the cap gets dropped to $45 million. That means every player in the league would have their contract changed (reduced) a certain percentage so it would fit under the new hard cap. If the cap is $45 million, Amar'e and Melo would not eat up $40 million of the cap. Once their salary's are reduced they would eat up around maybe $30 million. Let me ask people a question, if the cap is reduced to $45 million...do you think the max contracts would still be $17 million or better? Think about it...the max deal would get reduced also to maybe $12 million or something around there.
I'm always here if you have any questions.

Here's another one. Remember when he bought the shot clock down in Cleveland?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #29
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 Oh Finesse said:
this. but your a net fan it's not your place to tell others to shut the fu*k up you scrub

He thought The Nets was gonna get in the playoffs last year, so sure
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
Absolutely!!

Let's say the cap gets dropped to $45 million. That means every player in the league would have their contract changed (reduced) a certain percentage so it would fit under the new hard cap. If the cap is $45 million, Amar'e and Melo would not eat up $40 million of the cap. Once their salary's are reduced they would eat up around maybe $30 million. Let me ask people a question, if the cap is reduced to $45 million...do you think the max contracts would still be $17 million or better? Think about it...the max deal would get reduced also to maybe $12 million or something around there.
I'm always here if you have any questions.

Here's another one. Remember when he bought the shot clock down in Cleveland?

So by your logic if Melo and Amar'e's contract is reduced to 30mil(15mil a piece) and there's a hard cap of 45mil.. and the new Max is 13mil, which would put you at 43 mil.. Are you sitting there saying the knicks would feild just 4 players? A hard cap means you can not go over the cap limit PERIOD. and if you do, then you have to cut the players that are making you go over so you can be under it.. Just like in the NHL.. Do you even know what the fu*k you are talking about? You seriously need to calm down, and wait and see what is going on, before you make threads like these making yourself look like an a.ss..
 6 years ago '06        #31
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
 Oh Finesse said:
this. but your a net fan it's not your place to tell others to shut the fu*k up you scrub
this^ net fans are so fuccin stupid takin mad sh*t with a roster full of bums expect my dude d-will who is leaving after his contract is up
 6 years ago '06        #32
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
dumbass making a.ssumptions that deron is leaving.. ill be roasting you f*ggots when he signs that extension..

i bet this f*ggot T/S thinks they gettin CP3, Deron and Dwight all together with Melo and Amare dudes like this make the perspective of Knick fans look bad

Good luck getting those guys.. really im rooting for y'all ..

Y'all will be mad disappointed though once you drop back to reality..

Lets go Knicks! .. Cp3 - Deron - Melo - Amare - Dwight... DYnasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 Hold That said:
So by your logic if Melo and Amar'e's contract is reduced to 30mil(15mil a piece) and there's a hard cap of 45mil.. and the new Max is 13mil, which would put you at 43 mil.. Are you sitting there saying the knicks would feild just 4 players? A hard cap means you can not go over the cap limit PERIOD. and if you do, then you have to cut the players that are making you go over so you can be under it.. Just like in the NHL.. Do you even know what the fu*k you are talking about? You seriously need to calm down, and wait and see what is going on, before you make threads like these making yourself look like an a.ss..
Ahh

I knew the die hard Bulls fan would reply sooner or later.

Your taking my #'s and trying to apply them to your argument to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about

Take a look at your team first. D. Rose would sign a max deal allowed under the new cap. Noah, Boozer and Dengs contract would get reduced to fit under the cap.

Listen close

Everybody on every team would have their salary reduced to fit under the new cap. The #'s I threw out were examples of what the salary reductions would look like on each team.

But...we all know that $45 million figure will never stick and the figure will more likely be around $60 million or so. The current cap is set at $58 million.
 6 years ago '07        #34
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
Kinda like lebron right? sweet thread bro
 6 years ago '09        #35
ddotss 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=kip99;19826086]lmao ya fu*kin team is way worst than the heat u get 3 superstars and tha rest of ya team way worst than miami heat than ya 3 superstars are not on par with the heats lebron dwade and bosh lol only melo is better than bosh lol so u like have 1 superstar[/QUOTE

so your saying bosh is better then stat that is the type of thinking a miami band wagon fan would have stat over bosh everytime and i think most people would agree
 6 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
Ahh

I knew the die hard Bulls fan would reply sooner or later.

Your taking my #'s and trying to apply them to your argument to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about

Take a look at your team first. D. Rose would sign a max deal allowed under the new cap. Noah, Boozer and Dengs contract would get reduced to fit under the cap.

Listen close

Everybody on every team would have their salary reduced to fit under the new cap. The #'s I threw out were examples of what the salary reductions would look like on each team.

But...we all know that $45 million figure will never stick and the figure will more likely be around $60 million or so. The current cap is set at $58 million.
either way your logic is fu*ked up and flawed, and I easily proven that in my previous post.. So like I said, if Melo's and Amar'e cap space is reduced to 15mil a piece to puting you at 30 mil, and Dwight gets what you say is the "new max of 13" putting you at 43.. You telling me every one is going to be making 70-80k a year to fill out the roster with the extra 2mil? And then you acknowledge the current cap is 58 mil, but yet you think the owners will raise it an extra 2mil to 60 after negotiations? Do you not realize owners want the cap LOWERED? The main reason why there will be a lockout as we speak?

Like I said, the logic you used was dumb as fu*k.. Stop parading around here like you even know what the fu*k you talking about.. Do you see Bulls fans pretending like we know what's going to happen with the cap? For one players aren't going to accept having their contracts being significantly reduced as you mentioned.. So your pipe dream of Dwight Melo and Amar'e is likely never going to happen ESPECIALLY with the new CBA and the direction they are talking about taking..

Last edited by Hold That; 06-29-2011 at 07:16 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #37
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 iCON-8 said:
dumbass making a.ssumptions that deron is leaving.. ill be roasting you f*ggots when he signs that extension..

i bet this f*ggot T/S thinks they gettin CP3, Deron and Dwight all together with Melo and Amare dudes like this make the perspective of Knick fans look bad

Good luck getting those guys.. really im rooting for y'all ..

Y'all will be mad disappointed though once you drop back to reality..

Lets go Knicks! .. Cp3 - Deron - Melo - Amare - Dwight... DYnasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh....

iCON-8 said:
Nets will sign Melo. Ain't even worried what that lil b**ch n*gga spyke says .. He never been relevant in a.ssociation with basketball.
again..
 6 years ago '10        #38
space
space
Here's the question you just asked me

"So like I said, if Melo's and Amar'e cap space is reduced to 15mil a piece to puting you at 30 mil, and Dwight gets what you say is the "new max of 13" putting you at 43.."

In that same post you also said
"Dwight gets what you say is the "new max of 13" putting you at 43.."

Here's what I said in the post YOU REPLIED TO
"The #'s I threw out were examples of what the salary reductions would look like on each team."

They were EXAMPLES
The point is, the players contracts would get reduced to fit. It's not just the Knicks, it's every team.

Please explain to me why you just completely ignored that before writing your reply.
Makes me feel like I'm wasting my time replying to you.
 6 years ago '07        #39
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
this is why Knicks fans get clowned, cause some of yall are dumb as hell lol.
 6 years ago '10        #40
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Oh....

again..
Dam this dude is always wrong
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy