Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Liquid Oxygen said:
You like at sites like Groupon and wonder how many more years they can last, I for one stopped using it because the market became really diluted and their offers suck 95% of the time.
As a family business owner i gotta say Groupon is the straight work........say you have a coupon for $2 off a burger..........if the burger goes for $6 an now your selling it for $4 after the $2 discount Groupon wants 50% of the new purchase price..........they look at it like if they like you burger they will come again and were pushing all this business to you I say fu*k THAT BULLsh*t.......if your profit margin is 30% on $6 (1.80) and all your other costs are the 70% (4.20) your losing $2.20 on every burger..........most stores who are small survive on about $20,000 a month in revenue if on that one day you sell 1000 burgers your a.sses out of $2,200.00 in one day........thats a lot to make up...........a increase of 20% is not usually gonna happen so i say again fu*k GROUPON
 06-29-2011, 09:39 PM         #42
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thinking about buying Blackplanet for $5,000

I'm still ont he fence tho
 6 years ago '05        #43
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
 Rendition said:
I was thinking about buying Blackplanet for $5,000

I'm still ont he fence tho
damn i aint been on that site since '05 for real
 6 years ago '05        #44
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Aces Up said:
Yeah he did

What's funny is the article talking about the people at Myspace who are about to get laid off. What about the screw-ups at News Corp who are taking a $545 million dollar hit on it? You already know people from over there about to be in the unemployment line.
....thats not how it works
 06-29-2011, 10:06 PM         #45
southsidevg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
News Corp already got paid $900m by Google like someone above already said. They didn't lose at all.

06-29-2011, 10:08 PM         #46
tedblack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has no one seen the new Google + that will be released soon to everyone? It's the next big thing supposively....hmmm

6 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
myspace been in the sh*tter for years. I had an account back in '07 for a little while and got rid of it because of how seriously females take it (getting pissy about who's in their top 8 ). It was cool for a short period of time but it quickly became a f'kin stalker/creep-fest.
 06-29-2011, 10:20 PM         #48
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still use myspace
 6 years ago '04        #49
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 tdnupe3 said:
They did not lose as much as you think. Remember, they have been getting ad revenue for the last 6 years. I won't get into a finance lecture, but the sale included cash and stock. Not only that, the money they made from the boost in their price per share when they bought myspace more than covers any loss you think they may have incurred on selling this company. Things are much more complicated than a straight "buy-sell". If someone bough it for 580, then sold it a month later for 35, then you could say that they took a major loss. But this is not that cut and dry.
9 posts later...someone finally drops some sense for the BX idiots
 6 years ago '05        #50
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
Facebook about to lose with Google+ anyway. Facebook is slacking.
 06-29-2011, 10:34 PM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my myspace looks like a tomb or a fu*king shrine or something, idk

i just know i hate going to it (which i do just to steal a look and see if it's still there everytime i hear myspace mentioned)

6 years ago '05        #52
htownlntc 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 1 1

Tom got out of Myspace in early 2010. Still a winner.
 06-29-2011, 11:14 PM         #53
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
35 mil for some garbage is pretty dope. thats like a n1gga giving you a fresh 20 for a used condom.
 06-29-2011, 11:57 PM         #54
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tumblr is better than facebook homies... fuuuck a twitter.
 6 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
mayn i remember myspace..r.i.p..i fu*ked so many bad bi*ches off of that muthafu*ka!!!!

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-30-2011 at 12:25 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #56
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
Thing is these dumb sites won't last in long run due to what's popular at the moment. The best thing for investors to do is to cash in while they can before the the users drop for the next hype. LinkedIn will stick around due to their business model and becoming an IPO, they are able to generate a lot of revenue and is useful for career networking as appose to these meaning less social networking sites.

MySpace is in same grave as friendster and hi-5, but I can see by 2012 facebook being next.
 6 years ago '07        #57
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
tom lost and won
 06-30-2011, 04:51 AM         #58
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Youre a fu*king idiot kid. That article you posted has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about. That is about losses they took during myspace's decline. They've had the site since 2005. It was until mid 2008 that facebook began to overtake myspace's popularity. They signed a 3 year 900 million deal with google 3 years ago you fu*kin idiot. Not to mention any other deals or revenue coming into them.

What's $900,000,000 - $535,000,000... I'll wait.

stupid fu*k you want them magic beans now?
keep editing your posts and pulling numbers out of your a.ss without sources u f*ggot..no one gives a fu*k..especially me
 6 years ago '06        #59
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 tdnupe3 said:
They did not lose as much as you think. Remember, they have been getting ad revenue for the last 6 years. I won't get into a finance lecture, but the sale included cash and stock. Not only that, the money they made from the boost in their price per share when they bought myspace more than covers any loss you think they may have incurred on selling this company. Things are much more complicated than a straight "buy-sell". If someone bough it for 580, then sold it a month later for 35, then you could say that they took a major loss. But this is not that cut and dry.
You really think they made even $100 million in any of the 6 years?

In March 2011, market research figures released by comScore suggested that Myspace had lost 10 million users between January and February 2011, and that it had fallen from 95 million to 63 million unique users during the previous twelve months. Myspace registered its sharpest audience declines in the month of February 2011, as traffic fell 44% from a year earlier to 37.7 million unique U.S. visitors. Advertisers have been reported as unwilling to commit to long term deals with the site.

In late February 2011, News Corp officially put the site up for sale, which was estimated to be worth $50–200 million.[64] Losses from last quarter of 2010 were $156 million, over double of the previous year, which dragged down the otherwise strong results of parent News Corp

You have to think if they received $900 million from Google and still can't turn a profit something is wrong. CEO and COO are making money but the company itself is loosing value. More is going out in development than in from advertisements
 06-30-2011, 08:29 AM         #60
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
You really think they made even $100 million in any of the 6 years?

In March 2011, market research figures released by comScore suggested that Myspace had lost 10 million users between January and February 2011, and that it had fallen from 95 million to 63 million unique users during the previous twelve months. Myspace registered its sharpest audience declines in the month of February 2011, as traffic fell 44% from a year earlier to 37.7 million unique U.S. visitors. Advertisers have been reported as unwilling to commit to long term deals with the site.

In late February 2011, News Corp officially put the site up for sale, which was estimated to be worth $50–200 million.[64] Losses from last quarter of 2010 were $156 million, over double of the previous year, which dragged down the otherwise strong results of parent News Corp

You have to think if they received $900 million from Google and still can't turn a profit something is wrong. CEO and COO are making money but the company itself is loosing value. More is going out in development than in from advertisements
Umm that 900million is profit, it was for ad placement on myspace. Myspace never made any loses, the earnings are just plummeting every year but that's been expected cause of facebook. As long as the traffic stays in the millions they will make money!!

Last edited by deLeet; 06-30-2011 at 08:32 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago