(New Leak) 2Pac - NY '87 (Diss Ja Rule, BIG), Watch Ya Mouth (Diss Biggie, Badboy, Nas, De La Soul)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
murray claim he squared up wit Pac.

Well Keith kinda did man - he ran up on Pac alone while Pac was 30 deep....Murray did not care and this is was in early 96 a little after All Eyez had been released....so that whole beef was starting. Keith is no joke man - there are tons of stories about him, dude hit a chick in the head with a chair once haha - he is one real cat.
 6 years ago '05        #162
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 HOAXone said:
Ha you talking about when Meth (may have been someone else from Wu) had their chain snatched from a death Row affiliate? HAHA Yo Pac knew them Wu dudes were no joke and had the chain immediately returned.
yup! it was Deck who got jumped at the club and once Pac found out it was a Wu member he got the chain back called Meth said sorry got the chain and gave meth the names of the dudes that took the chain and where to meet them.....pac knew wu aint nuttin ta fu*k wit
 6 years ago '05        #163
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
yup! it was Deck who got jumped at the club and once Pac found out it was a Wu member he got the chain back called Meth said sorry got the chain and gave meth the names of the dudes that took the chain and where to meet them.....pac knew wu aint nuttin ta fu*k wit
Yup you are right it was Deck who got jumped. Yeah Pac apologized and all and swiftly got the chain back. I remember thinking...Man they dont want it with the Wu...
 6 years ago '05        #164
space
space
 HOAXone said:
Yup you are right it was Deck who got jumped. Yeah Pac apologized and all and swiftly got the chain back. I remember thinking...Man they dont want it with the Wu...
yeah word was that even Suge apologize to Meth too for what happened
 6 years ago '05        #165
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
yeah word was that even Suge apologize to Meth too for what happened
Im sure that happened cos Wu had NY on lock and they also had alot of Wu affiliates out here on the west believe it or not. They didnt want beef with Wu - it would have gone to another level and trust me Wu would have stomped these cats as soon as they step foot in NY.
 6 years ago '05        #166
space
space
 HOAXone said:
Im sure that happened cos Wu had NY on lock and they also had alot of Wu affiliates out here on the west believe it or not. They didnt want beef with Wu - it would have gone to another level and trust me Wu would have stomped these cats as soon as they step foot in NY.
yeah for sure....you ever hear that story about Wu and Fuggess?
 6 years ago '04        #167
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
 HOAXone said:
not saying they could beat the wu or anything like that BUT from what i remember it wasnt because they were scared of the wu or didnt "want it" with the wu but more about them n*ggas respecting the wu and their movement. Pac was always a WU fan and they wanted to sign them to start up the death Row East movement. if i respected you and your movement and wanted to do business with you and you're in my club and someone snatches your chain, then i would get it back for you too. no matter if you were a boss, or a yung berg type n*gga....thats if i respected you and your movement, and was a fan and wanted to do business. not necessarily because i dont "want it" with you. its all about respect
 6 years ago '05        #168
jedi4726 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 50 50
87? GTFOH with this thread! rip pac!
 6 years ago '08        #169
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 TrapBoi said:
not saying they could beat the wu or anything like that BUT from what i remember it wasnt because they were scared of the wu or didnt "want it" with the wu but more about them n*ggas respecting the wu and their movement. Pac was always a WU fan and they wanted to sign them to start up the death Row East movement. if i respected you and your movement and wanted to do business with you and you're in my club and someone snatches your chain, then i would get it back for you too. no matter if you were a boss, or a yung berg type n*gga....thats if i respected you and your movement, and was a fan and wanted to do business. not necessarily because i dont "want it" with you. its all about respect
well said, @ at these ny wanna b retards thinkin pac n suge were scared of the wu, it was basically all about respect not fear....real n*ggaz know better pac respected the wu thats all it was....
 6 years ago '08        #170
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 youngmic said:
^lol she mad....lol at "continues to stay on your puss"...lol this coming from the philly f*g who came back in a pac thread, lol the same pac she bi*ches about over n over...lol #lawse....lol at hobby...lol u got nuthin better else to do than talk sh*t in every post ..lol stick to suckin off philly in the sports section..lol no wonder they 187ed your other screename..lol fu*k outta here...lol at being mad at a dead rapper...#pacwon

[pic - click to view]

@ me being "mad".

Your the one who goes into every pac thread just to quote me.

Your the one making whack a.ss pictures and posting em all over bx, and im mad

Clean that salt out of your v*gina, its disgusting.
 6 years ago '04        #171
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 FaceTheGawd said:
@ me being "mad".

Your the one who goes into every pac thread just to quote me.

Your the one making whack a.ss pictures and posting em all over bx, and im mad

Clean that salt out of your v*gina, its disgusting.

nuthin to say?
lol pac had to bang your older sister or some sh*t....lol at being pissy over a rapper whos been dead for years...lol we see pac always gets yor blood flowing...here homie...should help your situation
 6 years ago '08        #172
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 youngmic said:

nuthin to say?
lol pac had to bang your older sister or some sh*t....lol at being pissy over a rapper whos been dead for years...lol we see pac always gets yor blood flowing...here homie...should help your situation
Damn son, you been refreshing all day, in hopes to get a response by the gawd?

SCUST
 6 years ago '04        #173
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
People Viewing This Topic: 36 (18 members and 18 guests)
youngmic, illmatic_kid, FaceTheGawd, sbbigmike, bigghen05, WezLFaCe_KiD, MONSTALOCC, 12 Inches, A-L-P, gutta561, booie4, moo$e_89, 6thward, menaceAbn, Root Of Evil, WalKEvilTalk, DL95

think hard period pants
 6 years ago '07        #174
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16032 16032
yes wu tang clan aint nuthin to kcuf wit... yyaaw.. but he went in on dela soul lol
 6 years ago '08        #175
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Pac was that n*gga..........
 6 years ago '07        #176
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Gravediggaz said:
yeah for sure....you ever hear that story about Wu and Fuggess?
What was that about?
 6 years ago '05        #177
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
This sh*t goes hard as fu*k PAC and dpg still staying relevant in 2011! Better than most music out...
 6 years ago '10        #178
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 NO RELIGION said:
one of the best skits from the show and that sh*t was dead on!

palogee said:
2pas was nothing more than a broke rapper with a gimmick.

If it weren't for juice and the media, he would be on the road today doing the humpty hump with Shock G.
Stop! I know eastcoast but you're smarter than that.

SpyDa said:
nah my opinion feels that a crip couldnt have precise shooting and miss suge completely and wet up tupac in a vehicle. And have the outlawz shook to speak on what they saw. I believe EDI and Kadafi stated they saw who it was. story has more to it like the 94 shooting with Jimmy Henchmen.
Rest In Paradise Yafeu

[video - click to view]

I just read that Napolean's cousin k!lled Yafeu. Is that true?

uddart said:
Yeah dissing a man when he is dead makes sense, tho pac got the last word

Pac haters was bitter and still is.

FaceTheGawd said:
This sh*t whack like all of tupacs sh*t

Stay dead homo
All of tupac's sh*t?

abstractq said:
it actually does make sense, and Nas did it so elegant in like a single bar. n*ggas was going nuts over pac dissing nas on makaveli

n*gga was like yeah yeah yeah pac was dissing me before he died, but I'm in some fly whip rollin over his punk a.ss dead body tho

GOAT
again with this fu*k a.ss sh*t.

SpyDa said:
and Nas was talking grimey but dedicated verse 2 to tupac...

C'mon Son.....

Nas was as self conflicted as Pac.

palogee said:
:) Truth is a cold mofo huh????

"A Rapper with a gimmick is a sucker MC!"

Rakim

Me against the world came after he got shot.

All eyes on me was straight riding on Biggie's name.

The n*gga was broke. PERIOD!. Couldn't bail himself out of jail and signed sh*tty deal after sh*tty deal. Come on bro. Just admit the media had you gassed on a dude that was all gimmick. Start out being a revolutionary, ended up dead hating on dudes that were making more money than you.

:cool-smiley-009:
Pac had a deep passion for his crafts, rapping and acting was more than just a job. Hence the ill advised deals. As far as Pac "hating" he knew that puff/big knew bout his robbery so for u to say Pac was hatin on them is comical. Jay-Z wasn't making more $$ than Pac and Nas..... that was too easy. Matter of fact Pac fu*ked with other artists from abroad that was about they $$$ and also collabed with lesser known acts. Yeah he died with less $$ he was worth but Only God Can Judge Him.

HOAXone said:
Back in 96 - a bit after Pac released "All Eyez On Me" I was at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip for this Onyx show (I was working street promotions back then) - Keith Murray, Das Efx were opening and there was a special reunion show with EPMD that night. The entire spot was cracking with folks - Son Doobie of Funkdoobiest was there, Special Ed, Everlast, Redman, The Alkoholics...it was on. Anyway, right after Das Efx was done perfoming Pac shows up 30 deep, just walks into the HOB like he owned the spot haha. I made my way to the Foundation Room (3rd floor) and a few min after Pac rolls up as well with his dudes trailing. No joke Keith Murray, by himself, with 2 heinikins tucked in the pocket of his leterman jacket rolled up on Pac' and his 30 cats and said "Im on your side of the coast now, whats up? All that stuff you been saying, whats up now"....man it got quiet for a min and as some shoving eventually ensued with Keith (Hitsquad) and 2Pacs entourage Pac responeded "Just trying to make my money - no disrecpect Im just trying to make my money" and walked away.

Onyx k!lled it that night - Stickyfingaz climbed up these giant speakers and gave pounds to people on the second row haha - water bottles were thrown, one of the livest shows that yr.

Pac was def a real dude but alot of what he was saying was orders he had from death Row whom he owed money to. Pac was set to leave death Row sometime in late 96.
Keith Murray is that n*gga!

Gravediggaz said:
back in the 90's west coast had some of the best rappers to ever spit....where do I start

BG knocc out & Dresta
South Central Cartel
Da Lench Mob
Spice 1
Sinister
Kaution
murder Squad

I remember back in the 90's I was bumping a lot of West Coast and East Coast....West Coast music back in the 90's just had that sick sound and sick lyrics
The 90's era was perfected by that west coast sound. True True

Gravediggaz said:
Respect.
 6 years ago '10        #179
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
mp3 plz?
 6 years ago '06        #180
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$586 | Props total: 13 13
 abstractq said:
it actually does make sense, and Nas did it so elegant in like a single bar. n*ggas was going nuts over pac dissing nas on makaveli

n*gga was like yeah yeah yeah pac was dissing me before he died, but I'm in some fly whip rollin over his punk a.ss dead body tho

GOAT
U do realize that nas has publicly said it inst a diss right? and im sure yall are aware that pirellis are tires and makavelis are rims correct?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago