(New Leak) 2Pac - NY '87 (Diss Ja Rule, BIG), Watch Ya Mouth (Diss Biggie, Badboy, Nas, De La Soul)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
damn Pac went at De La Soul.....

didn't one of Dogg Pounds homie get k!lled at the video shoot in NY?....I know biggie said go down to dogg pound video shoot they dissin NY
 6 years ago '05        #122
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 TrapBoi said:
all that talk about Pac not being known until after the beef or after he got shot the first time is ridiculous.
Anyone into Hip Hop back in 91 heard and knew of Pac. By late 91 he dropped Trapped which played on YoMTV Raps daily. He gaied more mainstream attention with Me Against The World tho but he was known by early 91....
 6 years ago '05        #123
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I agree Suge put him up to most of that sh*t. fu*k Suge where his bi*ch a.ss at, ain't no one scared of this fat f*ggot in 2011. I'd body him myself, dude gets knocked out by a strong breeze.
HAHA I just saw Suge this last Fri - he was trying to hit up any Pre BET event in LA tho he was not on the llist. No one is scared of him anymore since he got KO'ed.
 6 years ago '05        #124
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
damn Pac went at De La Soul.....

didn't one of Dogg Pounds homie get k!lled at the video shoot in NY?....I know biggie said go down to dogg pound video shoot they dissin NY
No - no one was k!lled but the trailer that Dogg Pound and Snoop were using did get shot at after Big went on Hot 97 saying "Go get at them - they are dissing NY". And tho Pac dissed De La he was actually a big fan of their's, and they squashed that beef long ago....for some reason Pac felt that in the video from De La's "Ego Trippin Pt 2" he was being dissed - there is a guy in that video in a hot tub dancing with a bottle of champagne and Pac thought De La was dissing his I Get Around video. De La was in LA back in the late summer of 96 - hit the LA streets and performed at the HOB with no problem, they actually got mad love out here.

Last edited by HOAXone; 06-28-2011 at 10:16 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #125
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12553 12553
 youngmic said:
lol these 2 stay mad at pac...lol always poppin up in his threads n then have nerve to say cats are mad at wat they say
lol at cryin about sh*t thats over 10 years old...

you 2 for real should check into this....
N.Y. becomes sixth and largest state to legalize gay marriage
And this f*ggot continues to stay on my d!ck...get a hobby son
 6 years ago '04        #126
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 HOAXone said:
Back in 96 - a bit after Pac released "All Eyez On Me" I was at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip for this Onyx show (I was working street promotions back then) - Keith Murray, Das Efx were opening and there was a special reunion show with EPMD that night. The entire spot was cracking with folks - Son Doobie of Funkdoobiest was there, Special Ed, Everlast, Redman, The Alkoholics...it was on. Anyway, right after Das Efx was done perfoming Pac shows up 30 deep, just walks into the HOB like he owned the spot haha. I made my way to the Foundation Room (3rd floor) and a few min after Pac rolls up as well with his dudes trailing. No joke Keith Murray, by himself, with 2 heinikins tucked in the pocket of his leterman jacket rolled up on Pac' and his 30 cats and said "Im on your side of the coast now, whats up? All that stuff you been saying, whats up now"....man it got quiet for a min and as some shoving eventually ensued with Keith (Hitsquad) and 2Pacs entourage Pac responeded "Just trying to make my money - no disrecpect Im just trying to make my money" and walked away.

Onyx k!lled it that night - Stickyfingaz climbed up these giant speakers and gave pounds to people on the second row haha - water bottles were thrown, one of the livest shows that yr.

Pac was def a real dude but alot of what he was saying was orders he had from death Row whom he owed money to. Pac was set to leave death Row sometime in late 96.

Fredro Starr's version is different from yours man. Fredro said that he was on stage looking out into the main floor while they were performing "walk in ny" and pac ran up to the stage showing love like a fan. so the way he is telling the story is like pac was there on some love sh*t and that him and keith squared off but they peaced it out and smoked blounts afterwards...not diasgreeing because maybe keith did chump him....sh*t anyone can get chumped, and everybody bleeds but fredro makes it seem like pac was there on some love sh*t and not beef sh*t

Last edited by TrapBoi; 06-28-2011 at 10:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #127
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
Fredro Starr's version is different from yours man. Fredro said that he was on stage looking out into the main floor while they were performing "walk in ny" and pac ran up to the stage showing love like a fan. so the way he is telling the story is like pac was there on some love sh*t and that him and keith squared off but they peaced it out and smoked blounts afterwards...
Sticky and Fredro actually came between Pac and Keith man....Pac was cool with Sticky and Fredro. This was before the performance....Onyx came out on stage sometime around Midnight or after. The incident took place somewhere around 11pm. Pac and Keith did squash it tho but Pac said "Im just trying to make some money" he really wasnt with that whole beef thing man, there were certain individuals he was upset at and death Row just fueled that fire.....That whole beef stuff was just starting to brew at that point....it was really more like death Row vs Bad Boy and then it became East Vs West.

By the way, I was on the 2nd floor in the industry section during the show...I do not recall Pac running onto the stage during "Walk In NY"...I dont remember him doing that. That was one of the best shows I saw to be honest, Onyx k!lled it that night.
 6 years ago '08        #128
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 dannyIZA said:
the remix came out, this is the original version meant for the original version of the Makaveli LP. You guys don't understand how big it is that these tracks were released today, people paid big money for these songs! Enjoy em!

yea i was one of em, i been bumping these tracks since 2008 :dancingcool: i aint mad cause i enjoyed em for 3 years ;) im happy someone else leaked it tho that way it wont close my window to buying more that n*ggaz dont even imagine it exist :dancingcool: ohh yea there is even more tracks that blow this 2 to pieces ;)
 06-28-2011, 10:27 PM         #129
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga pac

favorite rapper and it won't change
 6 years ago '05        #130
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
yea i was one of em, i been bumping these tracks since 2008 :dancingcool: i aint mad cause i enjoyed em for 3 years ;) im happy someone else leaked it tho that way it wont close my window to buying more that n*ggaz dont even imagine it exist :dancingcool: ohh yea there is even more tracks that blow this 2 to pieces ;)
Pac stayed in the studio. There are tons of more songs....Mopreme was once telling how Pac live in the studio day and night - knocking out 3-5 songs a day.
 6 years ago '08        #131
Ridah 
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol these 2 stay mad at pac...lol always poppin up in his threads n then have nerve to say cats are mad at wat they say
lol at cryin about sh*t thats over 10 years old...

you 2 for real should check into this....
N.Y. becomes sixth and largest state to legalize gay marriage
i was about to call these to lil bi*chez out also but u beat me homie, Lmao @ ny kids that werent even alive when this was going down for catching feelings like hoes on their period
 6 years ago '04        #132
TrapBoi 
space
space
 HOAXone said:
Sticky and Fredro actually came between Pac and Keith man....Pac was cool with Sticky and Fredro. This was before the performance....Onyx came out on stage sometime around Midnight or after. The incident took place somewhere around 11pm. Pac and Keith did squash it tho but Pac said "Im just trying to make some money" he really wasnt with that whole beef thing man, there were certain individuals he was upset at and death Row just fueled that fire.....That whole beef stuff was just starting to brew at that point....it was really more like death Row vs Bad Boy and then it became East Vs West.

By the way, I was on the 2nd floor in the industry section during the show...I do not recall Pac running onto the stage during "Walk In NY"...I dont remember him doing that. That was one of the best shows I saw to be honest, Onyx k!lled it that night.
yea i know it was a pac vs a couple of individuals beef that suge later fueled and played with pac's mind to make it a east vs west thing. this is what fredro star said about it though

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #133
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
yea i know it was a pac vs a couple of individuals beef that suge later fueled and played with pac's mind to make it a east vs west thing. this is what fredro star said about it though

Yes I saw this vid a while back and either Fredro did not want to touch fully on the incident or i dont know....I know for sure Pac did not come on stage man lol. There were folks I still work with and I will ask to see if they recall but I don't remember Pac hopping on stage. I do remember Sticky climbing up the speakers tho haha. Next time I run into Sticky I will have him tell the story and record it if I can lol
You knnow it's possible that was Fredro is saying is that to the right of the HOB stage on Sunset is a little area with like a ramp that leads to the stairs to the Foundation Room....cats always go there - like mainly a groups entourage or if you have the proper wristbands and just hang or smoke in that area or near the side of the stage...it's possible they were there cos they were not in the crowd by that point. And the place was full by the time Onyx came out...dudes were crowd surfing down there lol....Fredro kinda forgot how packed the place was once they got on the stage...but yeah there was about a 1 hr or more wait until they cae out.

And yeah Suge fueled it and later was trying to push Pac to diss certain individuals like Dre, etc. Pac really had no prob with Dre...it was Suge upset at Dre for leaving death Row.

Last edited by HOAXone; 06-28-2011 at 10:55 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #134
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Ridah said:
i was about to call these to lil bi*chez out also but u beat me homie, Lmao @ ny kids that werent even alive when this was going down for catching feelings like hoes on their period
Cute, yall giving each other reach arounds.
 6 years ago '04        #135
TrapBoi 
space
space
 HOAXone said:
Yes I saw this vid a while back and either Fredro did not want to touch fully on the incident or i dont know....I know for sure Pac did not come on stage man lol. There were folks I still work with and I will ask to see if they recall but I don't remember Pac hopping on stage. I do remember Sticky climbing up the speakers tho haha. Next time I run into Sticky I will have him tell the story and record it if I can lol

And yeah Suge fueled it and later was trying to push Pac to diss certain individuals like Dre, etc. Pac really had no prob with Dre...it was Suge upset at Dre for leaving death Row.
yea, do that. should be a good story. its not that i dont believe keith chumped pac because anyone can be chumped its just that fredro made it seem like pac showed up on some love sh*t not on some beef sh*t. but i remember daz saying that pac was mad at dre for lying about beats and sh*t. daz said that pac was playing the "i got my mind made up" beat and he walked by and pac was like "aye daz come check out this sh*t dre made! you gotta come listen to what dre laced me with!" and he said he told pac "wtf u mean....dre didnt make that sh*t, i did!" and from then own pac kinda looked at dre differently because a lotta the songs he got credit for on all eyez on me as well as other death row albums he really didnt work on em. but daz lies a lot too so whjo knows lol. and snoop lies too, so u will never get the entire truth. even though we all know even pac and snoop didnt really see eye to eye tyoward the end
 6 years ago '09        #136
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 BackBlock_OG said:
Did you even read my post? How old are you? Better yet, how old were you when these albums came out. "Strictly 4 My n*ggaz" went platinum based on the success of "Keep your Head up". "Me against the world" came out after he got shot, and that album sold on the strength of "Dear Mama". Look, plz stop trying to school me on Pac cause you can wiki his sales info. If you're not at least 29, don't bother arguing w/ me about this sh*t.
im done reading your posts after this statement right here.

Me Against the world is prolly Pac's best album and its a classic hip hop album from top to bottom.

you say All Eyez on Me rode on Biggie's name, how many times was Biggie's named mentioned on All Eyez On Me? u can start namin songs n sh*t to back up your claim.

you basically tryna say that Pac had a 4X platinum, 10X platinum, and a 5X platinum album back-to back-to back because of some advertised beef? it had nothin to do with the quality of the music right? nah, couldn't have been.

you might buy albums based on how much drama the artist is involved in, but i buy albums based on the quality of the songs. and thats why Pac was sellin crazy for three straight albums, cuz he was puttin out quality music with a couple radio friendly hits. you sound like a hatin b*tch rite now.
 6 years ago '08        #137
Ridah 
space
space
 FaceTheGawd said:
Cute, yall giving each other reach arounds.
shut up lil hoe, go earn that weekly allowance from ya pops or moms
 6 years ago '09        #138
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 HOAXone said:
Back in 96 - a bit after Pac released "All Eyez On Me" I was at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip for this Onyx show (I was working street promotions back then) - Keith Murray, Das Efx were opening and there was a special reunion show with EPMD that night. The entire spot was cracking with folks - Son Doobie of Funkdoobiest was there, Special Ed, Everlast, Redman, The Alkoholics...it was on. Anyway, right after Das Efx was done perfoming Pac shows up 30 deep, just walks into the HOB like he owned the spot haha. I made my way to the Foundation Room (3rd floor) and a few min after Pac rolls up as well with his dudes trailing. No joke Keith Murray, by himself, with 2 heinikins tucked in the pocket of his leterman jacket rolled up on Pac' and his 30 cats and said "Im on your side of the coast now, whats up? All that stuff you been saying, whats up now"....man it got quiet for a min and as some shoving eventually ensued with Keith (Hitsquad) and 2Pacs entourage Pac responeded "Just trying to make my money - no disrecpect Im just trying to make my money" and walked away.

Onyx k!lled it that night - Stickyfingaz climbed up these giant speakers and gave pounds to people on the second row haha - water bottles were thrown, one of the livest shows that yr.

Pac was def a real dude but alot of what he was saying was orders he had from death Row whom he owed money to. Pac was set to leave death Row sometime in late 96.
murray claim he squared up wit Pac.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #139
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
yo anybody got links too some more original music that was released ?? just now heard this things r changing 2pac the original for the words to my first born
 6 years ago '05        #140
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
yea, do that. should be a good story. its not that i dont believe keith chumped pac because anyone can be chumped its just that fredro made it seem like pac showed up on some love sh*t not on some beef sh*t. but i remember daz saying that pac was mad at dre for lying about beats and sh*t. daz said that pac was playing the "i got my mind made up" beat and he walked by and pac was like "aye daz come check out this sh*t dre made! you gotta come listen to what dre laced me with!" and he said he told pac "wtf u mean....dre didnt make that sh*t, i did!" and from then own pac kinda looked at dre differently because a lotta the songs he got credit for on all eyez on me as well as other death row albums he really didnt work on em. but daz lies a lot too so whjo knows lol. and snoop lies too, so u will never get the entire truth. even though we all know even pac and snoop didnt really see eye to eye tyoward the end
Uhhh haha Dre is still known to do that till this day man....I never witnessed it but heard alot of stories, Up In The Club being one of them.
But yo it was Keith that rolled up on Pac - he was beefing with Pac. Pac actually did not get upset at all and was def on "Its all love" type thing which was crazy when he said "Im just trying to make some money" ...it was like him saying im not really beefing with you and all of NY Keith...im trying to get paid type thing you feel. But Pac and Keith did smoke later on and squashed it as Fredro said. Yeah I will def sk Sticky his side of the story next time....dude is still out here in LA.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy