(New Leak) 2Pac - NY '87 (Diss Ja Rule, BIG), Watch Ya Mouth (Diss Biggie, Badboy, Nas, De La Soul)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 BackBlock_OG said:
It's all good until you start yelling the names of real street dudes who ain't replying back w/ rap songs.

On some real sh*t though, is there anybody old enough to remember Pac before "Hit em up" came out? When he had 1 hot single per album and people knew him more for being "Bishop", or "Lucky" or "Birdie"? All of a sudden he gets shot up and turns it into an east vs. west thing, and now he's the GOAT?

Both of these songs were wack as hell and if nobody said anything about "fu*k NY", nobody would even care about this sh*t. Lets just be real. 85% of these so-called Pac riders, can't tell you sh*t about Pac's 1st two albums, or that Thuglife sh*t. They just know "Brenda...", "I get around", and "Keep your head up".

Pac's career was so similar to how 50 Cent is now, it's scary. Both were "decent" artists in the beginning, who's careers went thru the roof after they got shot up and intertwined their real life drama w/ their rap songs. And just like 50's career now, Pac's popularity would've eventually declined when the drama subsided, and he would be dedicating more and more time to acting. Hate all you want, you know it's true.

you seem more like you hate 2pac more than anything..the mainstream media didnt know who he was or gave a fu*k untill he caught the r*pe charge and got shot.
you didnt even mention him being apart of digital underground which is where i found out about pac before he even had an album out..

[video - click to view]

so i guess you speak from an eastern pov which is cool,but inaccurate at best.
 06-28-2011, 08:59 PM         #102
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same clowns I see in here saying this sh*t is wack are the same dudes co-signing the Lil B's,Gucci Mane's & Soulja Boys of Hip Hop...your opinions are worthless...anyone hating on these joints the "watch yo mouth" song in particular...aren't big on lyricism/clever wordplay & just real hip hop in general...
 6 years ago '10        #103
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 DL95 said:
Where does he diss de la soul
everything after me myself and i is garbage
 06-28-2011, 09:07 PM         #104
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those songs were released in 2009 tho..
 6 years ago '04        #105
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Blacknitro said:
Stop promoting those myths. He was well known before the east vs 2pac sh*t went on wax. Before that and before he was with death Row he had 3 songs that peaked in the top 15.

- "I Get Around" (#11)
- "Keep Ya Head Up" (#12)
- "Dear Mama" (#9)

And he had had three other songs that made the Hot 100

- "Papa'z Song" (#87)
- "So many Tears" (#44)
- "Temptations" (#68)

His second album Strictly 4 My n*ggaz, was platinum before the beef.

And his third album peaked at no.1. on the billboard 100 while he was locked up (Me Against the World), before the beef.

So fall back with that stupid sh*t about nobody knowing as a rapper until that beef went on wax. Dude was well known. Even his most popular song "Dear Mama" was released before the beef went on record.
Did you even read my post? How old are you? Better yet, how old were you when these albums came out. "Strictly 4 My n*ggaz" went platinum based on the success of "Keep your Head up". "Me against the world" came out after he got shot, and that album sold on the strength of "Dear Mama". Look, plz stop trying to school me on Pac cause you can wiki his sales info. If you're not at least 29, don't bother arguing w/ me about this sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #106
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
pac!!!
 6 years ago '10        #107
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Biggie Smalls - Rap Phenomenon (2009)

Biggies homeboy thought 2pac was the best out in the game before MATW, i cant remember his name now tho. Hope that proves something that he was famous before the shooting. And live on the sucess on 2pacalypse, strictly 4 my n*ggaz and thug life
 6 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 slapaho said:
you seem more like you hate 2pac more than anything..the mainstream media didnt know who he was or gave a fu*k untill he caught the r*pe charge and got shot.
you didnt even mention him being apart of digital underground which is where i found out about pac before he even had an album out..

so i guess you speak from an eastern pov which is cool,but inaccurate at best.
I don't hate Pac. I was a Pac fan ever since "Same Song" and "I get around". All I'm saying is, I'm old enough to remember when nobody was calling Pac the greatest anything. The mainstream media knew who he was. He was a movie star and he had hit singles all over the radio. It's just nobody really took him that serious as a rapper; not like you see now... and all I'm saying is, most of these dude's love for Pac is fueled by their hatred/jealousy of New York. Like I said earlier, if he wasn't saying "fu*k Ny" or fu*k so and so, nobody would give a sh*t about these songs.
 06-28-2011, 09:25 PM         #109
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I turn 30 tomorrow and I remember everything vividly. You're right that Pac did blow up to a whole other level after getting shot, but that doesn't take away from him as a rapper. He is the GOAT whether he got shot or not imo. I don't think it is all that close to 50 except that his buzz increased from controversy and violence. The same thing happened with Waka Flocka for that matter. But if God forbid 50 got k!lled today, the rap world wouldn't revere his music near on the level of Pac's output. So you can't put the level of his respect and popularity all on the violent situations. There is a whole lot more to it.
 6 years ago '04        #110
dannyIZA 
space
space
$561 | Props total: 7 7
 I ito I said:
those songs were released in 2009 tho..
the remix came out, this is the original version meant for the original version of the Makaveli LP. You guys don't understand how big it is that these tracks were released today, people paid big money for these songs! Enjoy em!

06-28-2011, 09:30 PM         #111
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I don't hate Pac. I was a Pac fan ever since "Same Song" and "I get around". All I'm saying is, I'm old enough to remember when nobody was calling Pac the greatest anything. The mainstream media knew who he was. He was a movie star and he had hit singles all over the radio. It's just nobody really took him that serious as a rapper; not like you see now... and all I'm saying is, most of these dude's love for Pac is fueled by their hatred/jealousy of New York. Like I said earlier, if he wasn't saying "fu*k Ny" or fu*k so and so, nobody would give a sh*t about these songs.
this the stupidest sh*t I heard, theres people all across the country, the fu*king world that love pacs music and love NY and their artist too.
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
It doesn't matter how old I was. What the fucc that has to do with the truth. U said Pac was only known for acting before he blew up and I proved you wrong. The charts say otherwise sh*thead. So stop spreading them lies. Truth is......no one outside of the east coast knew who Nas was until It was Written. And that ain't hate, that's just the truth. His whole entire legacy is mostly a east coast thing. Most brothers in the south and on the west coast wouldn't even have him in their top 10. It don't bother responding to me you pus*y a.ss boy.

Pac sh*tted on all of you new york pussies. Take it in the a.ss bi*ch.
Wrong, idiot. I said Pac was only known for his acting AND HIS HIT SINGLES. I said no one was refering to him as the GOAT back then. You should learn to read before responding. Also, if you're not old enough to actually have been active at that time, how would you know who knew about Nas. Every dude I know in Atlanta and L.A. have liked Nas since Illmatic. But what that has to do w/ n*ggaz d!ckriding Pac after the beef, I don't know.
 6 years ago '06        #113
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
lmao @ ja rule... damn yall making me feel old knowing its a generation that never heard of Jeru..

Ny87 thoo.... lmao subbed the 1 for NY... they was coming for NY..... i believe ny woulda been on its heelz if makaveli dropped and pac was alive...

lmao... @ quik
 6 years ago '11        #114
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 dannyIZA said:
the remix came out, this is the original version meant for the original version of the Makaveli LP. You guys don't understand how big it is that these tracks were released today, people paid big money for these songs! Enjoy em!

Nice.
 6 years ago '04        #115
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
all that talk about Pac not being known until after the beef or after he got shot the first time is ridiculous. i dont care how old you are...you dont know what youre talking about. its cool to not like an artist, because everyone has their own opinion. i get that. but to say that he wasnt known before all that and to act like he was an irrelevant artist is ridiculous. 2 albums before Me Against The World went gold and 1 went platinum. NOT to mention that it was NATIONAL news when Vice President Dan Quale wanted to have his albums removed from shelves...NOT to mention that it was NATIONAL news when someone who got pulled over k!lled a cop, happened to be listening to a song off Stictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z called Souljah's Revenge...police tried to sue him and hold him responsible for that sh*t. so he WAS a relevant artist BEFORE all of the beef and getting shot etc. sh*t the Hughes brothers said the ONLY reason the were backed by a major movie company is because Pac was supposed to be in that movie. The Hughes brothers said that the only way New Line Cinema would give them 3 million to shoot Menace 2 Society, is that they had to get a BIG rap star(Pac) and that even though they ended up firing him from the movie because they kept clashing with each other, they could still shoot the movie because the money had already been granted to them and spent for the movie. Menace 2 Society came out in 1993 which is way before that beef. like i said its one thing to not like an artist but its a ridiculous thing to act like that artist wasnt talented and irrelevant because he was always relevant...and i dont care if youre 45, 25, or 15...its the truth so its not going to change
 6 years ago '05        #116
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
Back in 96 - a bit after Pac released "All Eyez On Me" I was at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip for this Onyx show (I was working street promotions back then) - Keith Murray, Das Efx were opening and there was a special reunion show with EPMD that night. The entire spot was cracking with folks - Son Doobie of Funkdoobiest was there, Special Ed, Everlast, Redman, The Alkoholics...it was on. Anyway, right after Das Efx was done perfoming Pac shows up 30 deep, just walks into the HOB like he owned the spot haha. I made my way to the Foundation Room (3rd floor) and a few min after Pac rolls up as well with his dudes trailing. No joke Keith Murray, by himself, with 2 heinikins tucked in the pocket of his leterman jacket rolled up on Pac' and his 30 cats and said "Im on your side of the coast now, whats up? All that stuff you been saying, whats up now"....man it got quiet for a min and as some shoving eventually ensued with Keith (Hitsquad) and 2Pacs entourage Pac responeded "Just trying to make my money - no disrecpect Im just trying to make my money" and walked away.

Onyx k!lled it that night - Stickyfingaz climbed up these giant speakers and gave pounds to people on the second row haha - water bottles were thrown, one of the livest shows that yr.

Pac was def a real dude but alot of what he was saying was orders he had from death Row whom he owed money to. Pac was set to leave death Row sometime in late 96.

Last edited by HOAXone; 06-28-2011 at 09:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #117
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
yo that sound like my man threat!!
 6 years ago '04        #118
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29667 29667
 FaceTheGawd said:
This sh*t whack like all of tupacs sh*t

Stay dead homo
 abstractq said:
nas & dre both living making millions tho

Pac? nawww

lol these 2 stay mad at pac...lol always poppin up in his threads n then have nerve to say cats are mad at wat they say
lol at cryin about sh*t thats over 10 years old...

you 2 for real should check into this....
N.Y. becomes sixth and largest state to legalize gay marriage
 6 years ago '11        #119
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 HOAXone said:
Back in 96 - a bit after Pac released "All Eyez On Me" I was at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip for this Onyx show (I was working street promotions back then) - Keith Murray, Das Efx were opening and there was a special reunion show with EPMD that night. The entire spot was cracking with folks - Son Doobie of Funkdoobiest was there, Special Ed, Everlast, Redman, The Alkoholics...it was on. Anyway, right after Das Efx was done perfoming Pac shows up 30 deep, just walks into the HOB like he owned the spot haha. I made my way to the Foundation Room (3rd floor) and a few min after Pac rolls up as well with his dudes trailing. No joke Keith Murray, by himself, with 2 heinikins tucked in the pocket of his leterman jacket rolled up on Pac' and his 30 cats and said "Im on your side of the coast now, whats up? All that stuff you been saying, whats up now"....man it got quiet for a min and as some shoving eventually ensued with Keith (Hitsquad) and 2Pacs entourage Pac responeded "Just trying to make my money - no disrecpect Im just trying to make my money" and walked away.

Onyx k!lled it that night - Stickyfingaz climbed up these giant speakers and gave pounds to people on the second row haha - water bottles were thrown, one of the livest shows that yr.

Pac was def a real dude but alot of what he was saying was orders he had from death Row whom he owed money to. Pac was set to leave death Row sometime in late 96.
I agree Suge put him up to most of that sh*t. fu*k Suge where his bi*ch a.ss at, ain't no one scared of this fat f*ggot in 2011. I'd body him myself, dude gets knocked out by a strong breeze.
 6 years ago '04        #120
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12

trill jackson said:
i got a old dj clue mixtape with pac dissing j cole willow smith and justin bieber. that n*gga was psychic yo
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy