(New Leak) 2Pac - NY '87 (Diss Ja Rule, BIG), Watch Ya Mouth (Diss Biggie, Badboy, Nas, De La Soul)

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-30-2011, 04:01 AM         #221
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kind of interesting Pac disses Nas in one song and DPG shows him love on the other..

At least that who I thought Kurupt was talking about in the opening bars of NY87

"I heard Meth, Nas and Red and I'm down with them...."
 6 years ago '07        #222
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 BackBlock_OG said:
When did I say he didn't have any songs? I got like 20 n*ggaz responding to me telling me all about Pac's hits before he joined death Row, and if you read my posts, I've already said that. My point was that NOBODY WAS SAYING PAC WAS THEIR FAVORITE, OR TOP ____, OR GOAT, or anything like that.

Now, you say you're 31 and remember his airplay and videos? So do I, I was a Pac fan, but how many people do you remember saying that he was the best rapper back then? That's my only point. He became everybody's "favorite mc" after the beef started.
Actually I could show you some Hip Hop forums from as early as 93 where dudes had Pac in their top 5. I made a thread about an old Hip Hop Forum from the 90's called "What They Were Saying Back Then (old hip hop forum from the 90's). Pac had a crazy fan base back in the day, im old enough to remember too.



Last edited by A-L-P; 06-30-2011 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #223
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 A-L-P said:
Actually I could show you some Hip Hop forums from as early as 93 where dudes had Pac in their top 5. I made a thread about an old Hip Hop Forum from the 90's called "What They Were Saying Back Then (old hip hop forum from the 90's). Pac had a crazy fan base back in the day, im old enough to remember too.

I don't know homie, it looks like only ONE person had him in their top 5 prior to the shooting, and the rest of that was written AFTER the shooting. Look, I can't speak for the whole world. I'm sure there were people who loved Pac back in the days. sh*t, I liked Pac back in the days, but lets be real. If you're old enough to remember, you know people weren't d!ckriding Pac back then like they do now. Think about how many people nowadays say Pac is the GOAT. If someone said that back in the early to mid 90's, they would've gotten laughed at and lost all their credibility.


Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 06-30-2011 at 08:48 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #224
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 BackBlock_OG said:
I don't know homie, it looks like only ONE person had him in their top 5 prior to the shooting, and the rest of that was written AFTER the shooting. Look, I can't speak for the whole world. I'm sure there were people who loved Pac back in the days. sh*t, I liked Pac back in the days, but lets be real. If you're old enough to remember, you know people weren't d!ckriding Pac back then like they do now. Think about how many people nowadays say Pac is the GOAT. If someone said that back in the early to mid 90's, they would've gotten laughed at and lost all their credibility.
n***a in big's biography, big's homeboi came 2 big block n told big n every1 out there that pac wuz the best rapper out @ the time.

n***a u don't speak 4 the whole world. the internet wuzn't poppin bac then. it wuzn't no forums 2 hear opinions. jus cuz ya lil block wuz stuck on sum ny bubble wit their top 5's dont mean the entire nation wuz like that.

i knew n***az that f**ked wit pac growin up includin me.
 6 years ago '04        #225
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 waytoomuch said:
n***a in big's biography, big's homeboi came 2 big block n told big n every1 out there that pac wuz the best rapper out @ the time.

n***a u don't speak 4 the whole world. the internet wuzn't poppin bac then. it wuzn't no forums 2 hear opinions. jus cuz ya lil block wuz stuck on sum ny bubble wit their top 5's dont mean the entire nation wuz like that.

i knew n***az that f**ked wit pac growin up includin me.
Are you speaking of Henny Loc? The ONLY person person BIG knew that liked west coast music. I noticed you didn't type what Big's reaction was. Look, for the 10,000th time. I NEVER SAID NOONE fu*kED W/ PAC! I fu*kED W/ PAC BACK IN THE DAY.. ALL I SAID WAS, BACK THEN, YOU NEVER HEARD PEOPLE SAYING PAC WAS THE GOAT OR THE BEST OR ANYTHING LIKE YOU HEAR RIGHT NOW.

And once again, if you're not 29+, I don't care what you have to say b/c you weren't active when Pac was alive.
 6 years ago '06        #226
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 BackBlock_OG said:
Are you speaking of Henny Loc? The ONLY person person BIG knew that liked west coast music. I noticed you didn't type what Big's reaction was. Look, for the 10,000th time. I NEVER SAID NOONE fu*kED W/ PAC! I fu*kED W/ PAC BACK IN THE DAY.. ALL I SAID WAS, BACK THEN, YOU NEVER HEARD PEOPLE SAYING PAC WAS THE GOAT OR THE BEST OR ANYTHING LIKE YOU HEAR RIGHT NOW.

And once again, if you're not 29+, I don't care what you have to say b/c you weren't active when Pac was alive.
lol @ u neva heard n***az sayin pac wuz great in yo hood. n***a hav u eva thought that mayb its bcuz of the region u wuz in. n***a i'm sure if u went downsouth or in many parts of the west, they wouldn't hav mentioned big or the same top 5 as a n***a from ny would name. n i'm sure a n***a from ny @ the time prolly wouldn't name scarface like a downsouth n***a wouldve @ the time eitha. so like i said, hip hop wuz more region based. it wuznt til the internet age til n***az truly found out how many n***az on the map f**ked wit pac which is alotta cats
 6 years ago '07        #227
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 BackBlock_OG said:
I don't know homie, it looks like only ONE person had him in their top 5 prior to the shooting, and the rest of that was written AFTER the shooting. Look, I can't speak for the whole world. I'm sure there were people who loved Pac back in the days. sh*t, I liked Pac back in the days, but lets be real. If you're old enough to remember, you know people weren't d!ckriding Pac back then like they do now. Think about how many people nowadays say Pac is the GOAT. If someone said that back in the early to mid 90's, they would've gotten laughed at and lost all their credibility.
Im with you on that, noone was really saying anyone was the G.O.A.T back then really, like the closets i remember people being held in a high regard like that was mostly the rappers that came from the 80's like LL Cool J, Ice Cube and NWA, Public Enemy, Kane, Rakim, Melle Mel ect. Pac was a relatively new rapper in 93. He still had a very strong following though and yes i agree that his following got bigger after he joined deathrow. I know people that were saying Pac was the best beore the shooting and i grew up in Philly. Actually i dont even believe that their is one absolute greatest rapper but if there was....on paper it would have to be Jay Z. And i hate how hip hop is the only genre where there has to be an absolute number #1 while we've had the youngest commercial prescence out of all the top genre's (1979-). I think there are G.O.A.T's though (Greats of All Time).


Last edited by A-L-P; 06-30-2011 at 09:16 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #228
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4582 4582
 BackBlock_OG said:
I don't know homie, it looks like only ONE person had him in their top 5 prior to the shooting, and the rest of that was written AFTER the shooting. Look, I can't speak for the whole world. I'm sure there were people who loved Pac back in the days. sh*t, I liked Pac back in the days, but lets be real. If you're old enough to remember, you know people weren't d!ckriding Pac back then like they do now. Think about how many people nowadays say Pac is the GOAT. If someone said that back in the early to mid 90's, they would've gotten laughed at and lost all their credibility.
did u ever stop to think that maybe the reason Pac got so big after the beef is because he released two multi-platinum albums in a row on top of me against the world which was also multi-plat.

u would be dumb to have Pac top 5 based on his material before the shooting. the n*gga put out two classics after he got shot, and recorded top notch music without mentioning the "beef". sure the beef got Pac a lil more publicity n sh*t, but he was still putting out classic album after classic album.

why the hell would a n*gga say Pac is the GOAT based on 2Pacalypse Now, Strictly 4, and MATW? thats dumb as f*ck. when you consider his full body of work which includes All Eyez on Me & Makaveli, on top of the platinum albums released after his death, u see why n*ggas say he's the G.O.A.T.


you act like the shooting is what sold the records in 95/96, and ur ignoring the fact that Pac was puttin out classic music with a few diss songs on the side the entire time. yall act like he made a f*ckin album full of diss songs and sold 50+ mill off that, when in reality Biggie's name was BARLEY mentioned on All Eyez on Me or Makaveli, his two highest sellin albums
 6 years ago '08        #229
Ridah 
space
avatar space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 HOAXone said:
HAHA brotha you got things backwards....many times there is respect that comes out from fear. You think at the height of death Row that thier ego woud make them be fans of the Wu?? Who you kidding man? You were prob in diapers around this time or informed yourself via an article on Wikipedia about it.
Lmao first lemme tell u this homie i was born july 1972 u do the math ;) i grew up on all this while u still watching re-runs of mtv cribs second the wu had nyc on lock no doubt as far as i know (im from cali so idgaf regardless) but as far as i know the same can be applied to the wu they also had fear & respect for tha row ;) the wu wasnt & aint no better than tha row so go back n watch them re-runs homie
 6 years ago '11        #230
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 palogee said:
2pas was nothing more than a broke rapper with a gimmick.

If it weren't for juice and the media, he would be on the road today doing the humpty hump with Shock G.
Your one stupid mother fu*ker..
 6 years ago '08        #231
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12531 12531
 Ridah said:
Lmao first lemme tell u this homie i was born july 1972 u do the math ;) i grew up on all this while u still watching re-runs of mtv cribs second the wu had nyc on lock no doubt as far as i know (im from cali so idgaf regardless) but as far as i know the same can be applied to the wu they also had fear & respect for tha row ;) the wu wasnt & aint no better than tha row so go back n watch them re-runs homie
Damn, n*ggas 50 posting on bx...

 6 years ago '05        #232
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 Armen87 said:
2pac - road to glory, finally released in high quality. (dedicated to mike tyson)

dope!
 6 years ago '08        #233
Ridah 
space
avatar space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 FaceTheGawd said:
Damn, n*ggas 50 posting on bx...

nah fool i ain't even 40 yet but it all good, there ain't no age limit to school lil ignorant chumps that live with their moms & gotta put their names on the cereal box so it don't get eaten lmao
 6 years ago '10        #234
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
2pac is more relevant and got a better art of work. Holla at me if u doubt it
 6 years ago '09        #235
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
"Dyslexic so you backward a.ss n*ggas will notice me"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy