(New Leak) 2Pac - NY '87 (Diss Ja Rule, BIG), Watch Ya Mouth (Diss Biggie, Badboy, Nas, De La Soul)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 13 13
 bc23 said:
The other version was just the acapella
yall are thinkin of war gamez
 06-29-2011, 10:31 AM         #182
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that 2nd track is better than all mainstream music out today put together
 6 years ago '09        #183
Johnell 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 575 575
 BackBlock_OG said:
It's all good until you start yelling the names of real street dudes who ain't replying back w/ rap songs.

On some real sh*t though, is there anybody old enough to remember Pac before "Hit em up" came out? When he had 1 hot single per album and people knew him more for being "Bishop", or "Lucky" or "Birdie"? All of a sudden he gets shot up and turns it into an east vs. west thing, and now he's the GOAT?

Both of these songs were wack as hell and if nobody said anything about "fu*k NY", nobody would even care about this sh*t. Lets just be real. 85% of these so-called Pac riders, can't tell you sh*t about Pac's 1st two albums, or that Thuglife sh*t. They just know "Brenda...", "I get around", and "Keep your head up".

Pac's career was so similar to how 50 Cent is now, it's scary. Both were "decent" artists in the beginning, who's careers went thru the roof after they got shot up and intertwined their real life drama w/ their rap songs. And just like 50's career now, Pac's popularity would've eventually declined when the drama subsided, and he would be dedicating more and more time to acting. Hate all you want, you know it's true.
Pad is that n*gga wtf are you on? Apacolypse now and strictly for my n*gga were borne good albums. Its not Luis fault that the media only focused on the negative sh*t. They only did it to make us look like
animals becaue we as black youth had a way to gat our voices heard and little Jimmy from the suburbs liked it and his parents got scarred. To say he had no songs before that your crazy! Trapped,Soulja Story,when my honor calls n*gga hang yourself! Im 31 and I remember Pad getting radion play in D.C. when no other west coast n*gga got any and that's before he got shot. Not to mention his videos were on non stop on rap city and you mtv raps.
 6 years ago '04        #184
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15528 15528
"fu*k Dr. Dre. Haven't made a beat in 6 years and thinks he's the sh*t."

6 years ago '04        #185
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 chuckdirty said:
U do realize that nas has publicly said it inst a diss right? and im sure yall are aware that pirellis are tires and makavelis are rims correct?

is nas supposed to say that he blatantly dissed pac after death?

and shall I explain to you the concept of double entendre?
 6 years ago '10        #186
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Johnell said:
Pad is that n*gga wtf are you on? Apacolypse now and strictly for my n*gga were borne good albums. Its not Luis fault that the media only focused on the negative sh*t. They only did it to make us look like
animals becaue we as black youth had a way to gat our voices heard and little Jimmy from the suburbs liked it and his parents got scarred. To say he had no songs before that your crazy! Trapped,Soulja Story,when my honor calls n*gga hang yourself! Im 31 and I remember Pad getting radion play in D.C. when no other west coast n*gga got any and that's before he got shot. Not to mention his videos were on non stop on rap city and you mtv raps.
I know you're defending him, but, who is PAD?
 6 years ago '09        #187
Johnell 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 575 575
My bad on the spelling errors and wrong words! Im not used to this phone yet!
 06-29-2011, 10:46 AM         #188
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
i hope that n*gga at the 2:20 mark isn't supposed to be Pac
Thats deadly threat. He was strictly 4 my n*ggaz.
 06-29-2011, 10:52 AM         #189
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
that story holds as much weight as Bin laden knocking down the towers and us going to k!ll sadaam after 9-11...... but whatever helps you operate......

Is it a list of the recent leaks of songs???? im sure i've missed alot. i need a good source so i can re up on these originals and ish...
Holler at me.
 6 years ago '04        #190
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29637 29637
 FaceTheGawd said:
Damn son, you been refreshing all day, in hopes to get a response by the gawd?

SCUST

talkin bout refresh all day...your dumbass logged on just to see if i responded to u..lol here and the other thread...lol fu*k outta here.....oh iiiiiiiii see now...aint u the jay-z d!ckrider? lmao now i see why u dont like pac...lol wat happened did he diss your man crush? lmao...lol u probably were in tears and wrote jay-z's fan club when him n beyonce redid me n my girlfriend...lol u stay losin...cryin over a dead man...

lol #Laaaaaaawse

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #191
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 UTP said:
Ja Rule?
for real, maybe you mean jay-z because ja rule was still trying to get his videos on The Box when this all popped up, he wasnt even known by ja rule back then i dont think
 6 years ago '10        #192
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 fataldawg said:
Have a feeling this will leak next :)

Pacs verse sounds fu*kin amazing
Pac looks just like Afeni with a top hat on in that video

NY87 Link

watch yo mouth link

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-29-2011 at 11:22 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #193
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
 trill jackson said:
i got a old dj clue mixtape with pac dissing j cole willow smith and justin bieber. that n*gga was psychic yo
I wrote this song a long time ago
a real long time ago
 6 years ago '10        #194
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
sound like a 50cent record
 6 years ago '10        #195
phoketztight1 
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1 1
another track word
 6 years ago '10        #196
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,532 | Props total: 2539 2539
Tupac>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Dis n*gga is in the grave... and still sh*tting on n*gga Pac dat n*gga man
 6 years ago '05        #197
monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
this sh*t just absolutely made my day, props props props
 6 years ago '05        #198
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 TrapBoi said:
not saying they could beat the wu or anything like that BUT from what i remember it wasnt because they were scared of the wu or didnt "want it" with the wu but more about them n*ggas respecting the wu and their movement. Pac was always a WU fan and they wanted to sign them to start up the death Row East movement. if i respected you and your movement and wanted to do business with you and you're in my club and someone snatches your chain, then i would get it back for you too. no matter if you were a boss, or a yung berg type n*gga....thats if i respected you and your movement, and was a fan and wanted to do business. not necessarily because i dont "want it" with you. its all about respect
That's a possiblity for sure - but I been in the music business game since late 94 and word was that death Row artists were scheduled for some tour dates in the east and Wu was ready to get at them for this, I mean this was Deck who was jumped, childhood friends of Meth and Rae. Wu actually asked for the names of the dudes that jumped Deck and it was given to them. I was not in between all that but as I was told first hand from some people that were there at death Row there was a fear of retalliation and did not want this to ballon out of control....death Row records up on Wilshire didnt have massive huge strapped bodyguards at the entrance for no reason man....for all their toughness dudes @ The Row had worries from numerous threats they received by local LA Gangs and other unhappy folks as well.
 6 years ago '07        #199
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 6 years ago '05        #200
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 Ridah said:
well said, @ at these ny wanna b retards thinkin pac n suge were scared of the wu, it was basically all about respect not fear....real n*ggaz know better pac respected the wu thats all it was....
HAHA brotha you got things backwards....many times there is respect that comes out from fear. You think at the height of death Row that thier ego woud make them be fans of the Wu?? Who you kidding man? You were prob in diapers around this time or informed yourself via an article on Wikipedia about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy