Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win?
Argentina 8 18.60%
Brazil 16 37.21%
Colombia 2 4.65%
Paraguay 0 0%
Uruguay 4 9.30%
Chile 2 4.65%
Peru 4 9.30%
Venezula 0 0%
Mexico 5 11.63%
Costa Rica 1 2.33%
Bolivia 0 0%
Ecuador 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #561
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829

[video - click to view]

07-16-2011, 08:30 PM         #562
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That loss doesn't fall on Messi, he was ballin' out there today.

That was extremely pathetic on Tevez's part, he lost the match for them like Falcao basically did for Colombia.

Really have no interest in watching Uruguay vs. Peru in the semis.
 6 years ago '04        #563
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
How long before Batista gets fired? Ya know Maradona is somewhere laughing his a.ss off cuz he hate Batista
 6 years ago '10        #564
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
Offcourse people want to blame Messi and act like they didn't watch the matches or see how many occassions he set up for his team mates with them being unable to score.

Truth is that he was by far their best player,every single goal occassion they had came through him...

No man can win alone in a collective sports,every player in the team have to play their role. And any team with Gabriel Milito in their defence doesn't deserve to reach the finals...
 07-16-2011, 09:13 PM         #565
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Who got the last laugh?
 6 years ago '04        #566
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 superstarrr said:
Offcourse people want to blame Messi and act like they didn't watch the matches or see how many occassions he set up for his team mates with them being unable to score.

Truth is that he was by far their best player,every single goal occassion they had came through him...

No man can win alone in a collective sports,every player in the team have to play their role. And any team with Gabriel Milito in their defence doesn't deserve to reach the finals...
well looks like you didn't watch the matches because everyone who did, knows that Messi pulled a Houdini act against Bolivia and Colombia. He did show up for Costa Rica, perhaps the worst side along with Mexico in this tournament and had a pretty alright performance against Uruguay.

The bottom line is this, you can't be considered "The Best player of ALL times" and that's over the likes of Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo, Zidane if you can't fu*king play well consistently in international matches. There is no way you could be considered GOAT if you haven't scored in 2 world cups, and a regional tournament. Messi has NOT scored a goal for Argentina in games with meaning (non-friendlies) in 950 minutes already. That goes back TWO years, all the way to the 2010 WC qualifiers the last time he scored....
 6 years ago '04        #567
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sub 0 said:

[pic - click to view]

Who got the last laugh?
would the AFA had left Maradona continue running the show and they would've won this sh*t. If batista doesn't get canned tomorrow, I'm gonna be like

Watching TyC Sports tomorrow is gonna be hilarious
 6 years ago '04        #568
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
I'm surprise that Gol TV didn't stop their programing to party on air and rub it on Argentina faces
 6 years ago '08        #569
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Cap Peeler said:
well looks like you didn't watch the matches because everyone who did, knows that Messi pulled a Houdini act against Bolivia and Colombia. He did show up for Costa Rica, perhaps the worst side along with Mexico in this tournament and had a pretty alright performance against Uruguay.

The bottom line is this, you can't be considered "The Best player of ALL times" and that's over the likes of Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo, Zidane if you can't fu*king play well consistently in international matches. There is no way you could be considered GOAT if you haven't scored in 2 world cups, and a regional tournament. Messi has NOT scored a goal for Argentina in games with meaning (non-friendlies) in 950 minutes already. That goes back TWO years, all the way to the 2010 WC qualifiers the last time he scored....
Messi scored in 2006 World Cup
 07-17-2011, 12:21 AM         #570
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

I'll give you that he didn't perform too well against Bolivia and Colombia but he was ballin' today against Uruguay. In the first half against Bolivia, he kept on making some pretty passes but Tevez couldn't finish.

I personally wouldn't put him above Pele, R9, or Maradona yet but he's better than CR7 and has consistently proved that against him head-to-head. CR7 has never won a single thing with Portugal either.
 6 years ago '04        #571
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gramz said:
I'll give you that he didn't perform too well against Bolivia and Colombia but he was ballin' today against Uruguay. In the first half against Bolivia, he kept on making some pretty passes but Tevez couldn't finish.

I personally wouldn't put him above Pele, R9, or Maradona yet but he's better than CR7 and has consistently proved that against him head-to-head. CR7 has never won a single thing with Portugal either.
I'm not talking about CR7, i'm not trying to include Christiano in this conversation but just to answer your post, no one has ever dubbed CR7 as "Perhaps the Greatest of All Time" football player of our generation as Messi is.
 6 years ago '08        #572
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
fu*k all this Messi talk, did y'all see the goal that Ronaldo scored against Galaxy? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I jumped outta my seat
 6 years ago '10        #573
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 Cap Peeler said:
I'm not talking about CR7, i'm not trying to include Christiano in this conversation but just to answer your post, no one has ever dubbed CR7 as "Perhaps the Greatest of All Time" football player of our generation as Messi is.
Then that should answer the question of who's better between Messi and CR7,because the fact that "nobody" like you say has ever dubbed him that simply shows that he's not on Messi's level.

Like i said in my other post,nobody can win alone in a team sports. For example, Maradonna who i consider to be the best player ever didn't win "alone". Yes he was the star,but the other players "played their role".

Watching this Argentine team,you can't say that the other players played their role,so i can see how people are trying to blame Messi...
 6 years ago '09        #574
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 latin_linx said:
I'm surprise that Gol TV didn't stop their programing to party on air and rub it on Argentina faces
not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

goltv has the biggest messi stan of all time in RAY HUDSON on the pay roll.
 6 years ago '05        #575
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Neymar weak again. How many chances do you need? I can see a few reds being dished out.
 6 years ago '05        #576
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Neymar and Lucio missed some easy a.ss goals.
 6 years ago '05        #577
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #578
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
I hate Andre Santos as much as I hated Felipe Melo.... don't know why exactly, have an idea, but I do.
 6 years ago '05        #579
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 all3rd said:
Please no Peru vs Chile/Venezuela final.
If its not Brazil/Uruguay based on the sides left no one should even watch the final
 6 years ago '05        #580
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
How the fu*k has Brazil not scored?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago