Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win?
Argentina 8 18.60%
Brazil 16 37.21%
Colombia 2 4.65%
Paraguay 0 0%
Uruguay 4 9.30%
Chile 2 4.65%
Peru 4 9.30%
Venezula 0 0%
Mexico 5 11.63%
Costa Rica 1 2.33%
Bolivia 0 0%
Ecuador 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #321
wru425 61 heat pts61
space
space
$22,266 | Props total: 5435 5435
 primetime said:
Ganso is sh*t too why does he even play?
That's why lol
 07-09-2011, 03:51 PM         #322
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paraguay fukked up when they stopped keeping possession, they deserved to be draw.

Nice finish by Fred
 6 years ago '05        #323
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Both teams stopped attacking once they went up.

This has been a really sh*tty tourny.
 6 years ago '09        #324
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 primetime said:
fu*ken scrubs...

SMITTY slap ya self now
u r such a f*ggot...
slap myself for what exactly???

i already said i don't want brazil to do well this tournament so we can get a new coach & get rid of many players who should never wear the brazil shirt.

lucas
andre santos
fred
elano

^^^^ for starters, none of those are worthy of the shirt & yes i know fred scored today.
i want Scolari back... said it countless times.

anyway, this is a tournament team put together strictly for the future... very very young team out there.

who needs to slap themselves are 1 - your idol messi who's played 14 games in a row without scoring a goal for argentina & 2 - argentina for fielding a perfectly full strength team & have looked like sh*t as usual

1 thing nobody can take from u PRIMETIME, is the award for most posts with the most terrible usage of smilies.

don't type my name again until messi does something for his national team so i guess u won't be quoting this message any time soon
 6 years ago '09        #325
space
space
well neymar's price tag has fallen by at least 20M so far over these 2 games
 6 years ago '09        #326
space
space
last post...
i missed the 1st 3 mins of the 2nd half, was there an explanation as to why JADSON was subbed off????
 07-09-2011, 06:52 PM         #327
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Argentina and Brazil have been absolute letdowns thusfar... not to mention the whole tournament with all these draws. The play on the pitch has been superior to that of the Gold Cup's, though.

Colombia has a legit shot at winning the 2011 Copa America. To be honest, I haven't saw a clear-cut favorite yet. Would have been real interesting to see Mexico's squad at full-strength here.

*We're talking about the Brazil game and how does Messi's name got brought up again? You have an obsession, Smitty. We get it, you hate the guy.*

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-09-2011 at 07:02 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #328
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Womens World Cup > Copa America so far.

I watched England France game today. Knew England would lose on penalties, we always do.

Brazil Vs USA tomorrow.

Womens Brazil > Mens Brazil.
 6 years ago '08        #329
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 5_star_smitty said:
u r such a f*ggot...

i already said i don't want brazil to do well this tournament so we can get a new coach & get rid of many players who should never wear the brazil shirt.

lucas
andre santos
fred
elano

^^^^ for starters, none of those are worthy of the shirt & yes i know fred scored today.

anyway, this is a tournament team put together strictly for the future... very very young team out there.

who needs to slap themselves are 1 - your idol messi who's played 14 games in a row without scoring a goal for argentina & 2 - argentina for fielding a perfectly full strength team & have looked like sh*t as usual

1 thing nobody can take from u PRIMETIME, is the award for most posts with the most terrible usage of smilies.

don't type my name again until messi does something for his national team so i guess u won't be quoting this message any time soon
im a f*ggot because i talk shti about Brazil huh? all u do is down play Messi's play n Argentina as a whole n yet ur own team is doing worse its about time u started eating ur words because ur obviously not as smart as u want us to believe u are.

oh n i like that little joke at the end, it was pretty clever

anyways u shouldn't have taken that comment to heart, it was strictly for sh*ts n giggles
 6 years ago '08        #330
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
lol damn i turn off the game wit 5 mins to go n Brazil scores
 6 years ago '08        #331
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 5_star_smitty said:
u r such a f*ggot...

lucas
andre santos
fred
elano

Quick question....ain't you from Jamaica? why is your team Brazil then? Last time i checked people root for their own countries...
 6 years ago '05        #332
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3237 3237
Smitty you have more knowledge of the Brazliian team than me... is there a reason Kaka and Ronaldinho aren't there? I know they want to push the youth movement, but you can't tell me adding Kaka and Ronnie to that squad wouldn't make a difference?
 07-09-2011, 10:31 PM         #333
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Menezes is ready to kick the old out and bring in the new, only 10 of the 23 players that were sent to South Africa last year were invited back to the 2011 Copa America.

I'm sure Kaka wasn't selected because of his difficult campaign the past year with his injuries.

I hate to see Ronaldinho disrespected like this, though.
 6 years ago '08        #334
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Gramz said:
Menezes is ready to kick the old out and bring in the new, only 10 of the 23 players that were sent to South Africa last year were invited back to the 2011 Copa America.

I'm sure Kaka wasn't selected because of his difficult campaign the past year with his injuries.

I hate to see Ronaldinho disrespected like this, though.
easily the most talented player ever during his stay at Barca
 6 years ago '05        #335
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Future said:
Quick question....ain't you from Jamaica? why is your team Brazil then? Last time i checked people root for their own countries...
Brazil is our national soccer team.... always have been and always will be. My father was raised on it and so was I. So will my children.
 6 years ago '08        #336
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Brazil is our national soccer team.... always have been and always will be. My father was raised on it and so was I. So will my children.
I wasn't talking to you?
 6 years ago '09        #337
space
space
so the brothers primetime & future think they're going to gang up on me???

anyway, as for Jralez, every new brazil coach thinks they're coming in & shuffling the deck by bringing in new players. it's understandable this time since they're building for 2014, but besides the defense this present team is waaaaaaaaay too young & inexperienced. there's not 1 leader outside of the defense. this is def the worst brazil attack of all time.

as for kaka, injuries did him in for this copa, i'm sure madrid wouldn't have wanted him to go play either. i'm sure they want him fresh for next season. i don't know y ronaldinho isn't playing though, since dunga came in & blackballed him it's been like that. he's tearing up the brazilian league right now though, so i know this team isn't built on merit

no 1 answered yesterday... so i'ma ask again.
why did JADSON come off at halftime? missed the 1st 3 mins of the 2nd half so i didn't hear anything about it from the commentators.
 6 years ago '08        #338
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
so the brothers primetime & future think they're going to gang up on me???

anyway, as for Jralez, every new brazil coach thinks they're coming in & shuffling the deck by bringing in new players. it's understandable this time since they're building for 2014, but besides the defense this present team is waaaaaaaaay too young & inexperienced. there's not 1 leader outside of the defense. this is def the worst brazil attack of all time.

as for kaka, injuries did him in for this copa, i'm sure madrid wouldn't have wanted him to go play either. i'm sure they want him fresh for next season. i don't know y ronaldinho isn't playing though, since dunga came in & blackballed him it's been like that. he's tearing up the brazilian league right now though, so i know this team isn't built on merit

no 1 answered yesterday... so i'ma ask again.
why did JADSON come off at halftime? missed the 1st 3 mins of the 2nd half so i didn't hear anything about it from the commentators.
Since when is asking a question ganging up?

i'm still waiting for the answer thou.....
 6 years ago '04        #339
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9607 9607
I'm screamin
 07-10-2011, 11:13 AM         #340
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as I hate to stick up for Smitty:

[pic - click to view]

Bob Marley, one of my favorite musical figures of All-Time once said:

"Rivelino, Jairzinho, Pelé.... Brazil is my team. Jamaica likes soccer because of Brazil."

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-10-2011 at 11:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy