The Official 2011 Copa América thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win?
Argentina 8 18.60%
Brazil 16 37.21%
Colombia 2 4.65%
Paraguay 0 0%
Uruguay 4 9.30%
Chile 2 4.65%
Peru 4 9.30%
Venezula 0 0%
Mexico 5 11.63%
Costa Rica 1 2.33%
Bolivia 0 0%
Ecuador 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #281
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
argentina got lucky as hell last night....Colombia all the way until we choke in the quarterfinals.
 6 years ago '10        #282
colombianchino 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
does anyone know what channel i can catch the games? i don't know if anyone asked already and i apologize for not looking through all 16 pages..oh and by the way colombia got this, if not ecuador...gota root for my parents country
 6 years ago '08        #283
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 colombianchino said:
does anyone know what channel i can catch the games? i don't know if anyone asked already and i apologize for not looking through all 16 pages..oh and by the way colombia got this, if not ecuador...gota root for my parents country
Youtube is showing all the games...ESPN Uk also show games but here in USA they don't show it nationally i don't think....(which sucks ) or you can just go to:

vipbox.tv
firstrowsports.com
fromsportcom.com

or ask anyone for a link...
 6 years ago '04        #284
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 5_star_smitty said:
i'm not talking about friendlies n*gga

quit hating???
tell that to the argentineans, messi was booed off the field last night....
come back to me when a "GOAT" gets booed off the pitch & never shows up for his national team

if the argentina coach had any balls he'd drop messi & start aguero
damn kid your hate towards Messi is ridiculous.... quit hating so hard homie or
[pic - click to view]

???

anyways, the one that need to get dropped is Lavezzi. Tevez shouldn't be dropped because he's playing OUT OF position. Dude is not a winger.. i've been saying this all along. Pastore or Di Maria need to be on the pitch instead of those two. Tevez is a pure striker, not a winger.

But if Batista didn't see this after Bolivia and now Colombia, I really don't know if he's gonna do it... he's as stubburn as they come... he's probably more stubborn than Dunga was for Brazil.
 6 years ago '10        #285
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
for everyone who thinks Argentinas weakest link is their midfield, their Defense is FAR more suspect. its actually gotten to the point where its pathetic. the midfield might not be the best, but holy sh*t, that defense fu*king blows. its the exact reason they got smacked by Germany in the WC.

Another thing, all who say Messi needs to be replaced or cant cut in internationally...just stop. Please, just stop. if you watch the games, you can clearly see that every time he touches the ball there are 3-4 men literally swarming him and "boxing him in". its almost impossible to do anything with the ball, yet he still manages to set up his teammates for pretty good looks (Lavezzi). he needs to touch the ball and pass on first or second touch to spread out the defense, then they will be able to get better looks.

I also think that Batista needs to replace Lavezzi with Higuain for more offense
 6 years ago '05        #286
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
 Cap Peeler said:
damn kid your hate towards Messi is ridiculous.... quit hating so hard homie or
[pic - click to view]

???

anyways, the one that need to get dropped is Lavezzi. Tevez shouldn't be dropped because he's playing OUT OF position. Dude is not a winger.. i've been saying this all along. Pastore or Di Maria need to be on the pitch instead of those two. Tevez is a pure striker, not a winger.

But if Batista didn't see this after Bolivia and now Colombia, I really don't know if he's gonna do it... he's as stubburn as they come... he's probably more stubborn than Dunga was for Brazil.
this......

Tevez is fu*king awful on the wing.
 6 years ago '04        #287
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
 Wasted said:

----------Mascherano-----------

-----Pastore--------Di María-----

Tevez---------------------Agüero
-------------Messi---------------
^^^ thats what im talking about but the coach is hard headed
 6 years ago '09        #288
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Wasted said:

----------Mascherano-----------

-----Pastore--------Di María-----

Tevez---------------------Agüero
-------------Messi---------------
argentina already have a sh*tty defense...
how in the hell would they cope with mascherano as the only other player with a defensive bone in his body? that team would be exposed terribly & concede about 3 goals a game at least.
 6 years ago '05        #289
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
A good offence is a good defense . Since when did Argentina been a.ssociated with playing defensively? They play a high defensive line with the ball in the opponents half 75% of the time. The problem I see is the lack of linkage between midfield and forwards. Having 3 defensive midfielders passing sideways to fullbacks or AMR/AML is useless and isn't working. They need people who are not scared to make ambitious passes which can cut through the defence.

They have 4, easily 5 forwards who want the ball fed to them and be able to come forward to support them. At the moment the midfield 3 are just holding back and is not committing themselves forward.
 6 years ago '09        #290
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Wasted said:
A good offence is a good defense . Since when did Argentina been a.ssociated with playing defensively? They play a high defensive line with the ball in the opponents half 75% of the time.
as an arsenal fan, i can tell u that having the ball 75% of the time in the opponents half means nothing if in the 25% that they have it they somehow score
 6 years ago '06        #291
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
 Wasted said:
A good offence is a good defense . Since when did Argentina been a.ssociated with playing defensively? They play a high defensive line with the ball in the opponents half 75% of the time. The problem I see is the lack of linkage between midfield and forwards. Having 3 defensive midfielders passing sideways to fullbacks or AMR/AML is useless and isn't working. They need people who are not scared to make ambitious passes which can cut through the defence.

They have 4, easily 5 forwards who want the ball fed to them and be able to come forward to support them. At the moment the midfield 3 are just holding back and is not committing themselves forward.
Though I wouldn't play Di Maria, I would probably keep Banega in the middle but drop Cambiasso. The midfield right now are too scared to pass it forward like you said, you know there's a problem when Mascharano is the only one attempting through balls
 07-08-2011, 12:59 PM         #292
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uruguay vs. Chile and Mexico vs. Peru today.

I'm going for Chile and future Barcelona superstar Alexis Sanchez (I know, I know he hasn't been transfered yet) but Suarez and Forlan may prove to be too much. Should be a dope match.

Have always been a believer in Dos Santos' skills and going for Mexico. Their u17 squad has been looking extremely good.
 6 years ago '10        #293
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
this u22 mexican squad minus dos santos was driving me crazy when they played chile. you can see they lacked experience. i hope they can do much better this time around vs peru and hope DOS SANTOS wins the game for us:dancingcool:

other then that, Argentina needs Messi. though he has had a drought playing internationally, this is his chance to get better and prepare for the next world cup. hope he can also start dominating.
 6 years ago '10        #294
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
vamos Peru carajo!
 6 years ago '05        #295
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
here we go...:dancingcool:
 07-08-2011, 05:11 PM         #296
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotdamn, it pretty much a home match for chile
 6 years ago '05        #297
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Uruguay could be a dark horse if they keep all their players fits and Folan hasa good tournament.
 6 years ago '05        #298
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 07-08-2011, 06:34 PM         #299
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Uruguay could be a dark horse if they keep all their players fits and Folan hasa good tournament.
I agree, Forlan will have to be an x-factor for Uruguay to win the tournament.
 6 years ago '07        #300
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 69 69
Mexico v.s Peru is gonna be a fu*king battlefield! I give Peru 2-0 2-1 at worst
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy