The Official 2011 Copa América thread

most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will win?
Argentina 8 18.60%
Brazil 16 37.21%
Colombia 2 4.65%
Paraguay 0 0%
Uruguay 4 9.30%
Chile 2 4.65%
Peru 4 9.30%
Venezula 0 0%
Mexico 5 11.63%
Costa Rica 1 2.33%
Bolivia 0 0%
Ecuador 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #261
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 5_star_smitty said:
so what's that now???
14 consecutive games messi has played for argentina without scoring a goal...


[pic - click to view]

didnt he score against albania like 2 weeks ago?

quit hating homie....Brasil aint doing better
 6 years ago '09        #262
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 primetime said:
didnt he score against albania like 2 weeks ago?

quit hating homie....Brasil aint doing better
i'm not talking about friendlies n*gga

quit hating???
tell that to the argentineans, messi was booed off the field last night....
come back to me when a "GOAT" gets booed off the pitch & never shows up for his national team

if the argentina coach had any balls he'd drop messi & start aguero
 07-07-2011, 12:18 PM         #263
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I looked at the schedule wrong, the only game today is Bolivia vs. Costa Rica.

Uruguay vs. Chile is manana.
 6 years ago '06        #264
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 5_star_smitty said:
i'm not talking about friendlies n*gga

quit hating???
tell that to the argentineans, messi was booed off the field last night....
come back to me when a "GOAT" gets booed off the pitch & never shows up for his national team

if the argentina coach had any balls he'd drop messi & start aguero
The whole team was boo'd off.
regarding the bolded comment:
That would achieve nothing, why drop Messi and not Tevez or Lavezzi? Anyone with tactical knowledge can see whats wrong with the Argentinians. I wouldn't expect you to know this obviously.

Tevez has been woeful so far, Lavezzi has been awful in this tournament. They're not bad players but the system means they have to start off just past the half way line and then its up to them two and Messi to create everything. Its shocking how people know so little about tactical formations and player roles.

The midfield trio do not support the forwards in any way shape or form. Banega will never run past the attacks, Cambiasso and Masch are holding midfielders, only one should play if Banega is in the side also.
 6 years ago '06        #265
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 superstarrr said:
Argentina is very lucky to get away with a draw,they were simply outplayed...

and wtf is wrong with the argentine coach?how could he include 2 players that don't even play in thier clubs (milito and gago) in the squad?

What does Pastore need to do to play?
Argentinians have been calling for Pastore to start, but the coach said he won't make any changes

Masch Banega
with Pastore ahead of them makes more sense than having 3 holding midfielders.
 07-07-2011, 03:28 PM         #266
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
Argentinians have been calling for Pastore to start, but the coach said he won't make any changes

Masch Banega
with Pastore ahead of them makes more sense than having 3 holding midfielders.
It funny they have three holding mildfielders, the reason imo Batista doesnt have any faith in Burdisso and Militio. Why not put Masch at CB (he did it in Barca) and put Pastore in. Or your quote is also suitable.
 6 years ago '08        #267
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Sub 0 said:
It funny they have three holding mildfielders, the reason imo Batista doesnt have any faith in Burdisso and Militio. Why not put Masch at CB (he did it in Barca) and put Pastore in. Or your quote is also suitable.
mascherano can play anywhere on defense....they should do what u said....
 07-07-2011, 04:37 PM         #268
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
The whole team was boo'd off.
regarding the bolded comment:
That would achieve nothing, why drop Messi and not Tevez or Lavezzi? Anyone with tactical knowledge can see whats wrong with the Argentinians. I wouldn't expect you to know this obviously.

Tevez has been woeful so far, Lavezzi has been awful in this tournament. They're not bad players but the system means they have to start off just past the half way line and then its up to them two and Messi to create everything. Its shocking how people know so little about tactical formations and player roles.

The midfield trio do not support the forwards in any way shape or form. Banega will never run past the attacks, Cambiasso and Masch are holding midfielders, only one should play if Banega is in the side also.
:applause:
 07-07-2011, 06:01 PM         #269
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Bolivia-Costa Rica game is extremely boring.
 6 years ago '05        #270
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I already said Argentina weakest link is their midfield three about a week ago. They need a Veron type player to feed the front three throughballs. The thing is, their forwards isn't supporting Messi as much and are too shelfish to play as a team.

They don't need three holding midfielders. Mascherano is good enough to anchor the midfield on his own.


----------Mascherano-----------

-----Pastore--------Di María-----

Tevez---------------------Agüero
-------------Messi---------------
 6 years ago '04        #271
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
that goal was beautiful
 6 years ago '04        #272
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
Another one for Costa Rica
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #273
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
if argentina want to progress, it's time they go with this lineup up front:

di maria --- aguero -- tevez
----------- pastore --------

it's obvious messi just can't cut it internationally, time to stop wasting a slot on the field
 6 years ago '04        #274
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #275
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
there's no thread for it...
but this U-17 world cup game between mexico & germany is very good.
end to end stuff, both teams have 100% records up to today.
 6 years ago '09        #276
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
the germany vs mexico U17 game is the best game of the summer so far...
no 2 ways about it.
 07-07-2011, 07:19 PM         #277
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surprised me a little, props to Costa Rica for beating Bolivia 2-0.
 6 years ago '04        #278
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
 Gramz said:
Surprised me a little, props to Costa Rica for beating Bolivia 2-0.

[pic - click to view]

 07-07-2011, 07:25 PM         #279
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
costa rica
 6 years ago '04        #280
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
 Sub 0 said:
costa rica
That's my country

Pura Vida
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy