The Official 2011 Copa América thread

most viewed right now
 216
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 68
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will win?
Argentina 8 18.60%
Brazil 16 37.21%
Colombia 2 4.65%
Paraguay 0 0%
Uruguay 4 9.30%
Chile 2 4.65%
Peru 4 9.30%
Venezula 0 0%
Mexico 5 11.63%
Costa Rica 1 2.33%
Bolivia 0 0%
Ecuador 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-06-2011, 09:21 PM         #241
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
I gotta 12 gauge sitting in my closet....don't make me come for you

[pic - click to view]



FORCA BARCA!!
 6 years ago '08        #242
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
What the hell is up with these low scoring a.ss games?

This tourney is fu*kin disappointing as hell....
 6 years ago '08        #243
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Gramz said:

[pic - click to view]



FORCA BARCA!!
We coming for that a.ss next year.....
 6 years ago '08        #244
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
WHAT THE fu*k WAS THAT??/ Messe can't take free kicks....and yet he takes everyone...
 6 years ago '08        #245
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Messi is my dude but idk wtf that was
 07-06-2011, 09:25 PM         #246
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disappointing if Colombia draws and doesn't win this, they have outplayed the Argentine the whole match.
 07-06-2011, 09:27 PM         #247
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetime said:
Messi is my dude but idk wtf that was
It's clear Messi don't really give a fu*k about Argentina.

He has Spanish citizenship, he should just play with us and win some EURO and World Cup championships. :dancingcool:
 07-06-2011, 09:34 PM         #248
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Romero is single-handedly keeping Argentina in this game.
 6 years ago '05        #249
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
damn colombia is stylin on em
Outplayed Argentina by a mile and a half.
 6 years ago '08        #250
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gramz said:
It's clear Messi don't really give a fu*k about Argentina.

He has Spanish citizenship, he should just play with us and win some EURO and World Cup championships. :dancingcool:
He get murked if he switched countries but it be funny as hell..
 6 years ago '04        #251
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
fu*king about to have a heart attack


But, i'm damn proud of Colombia They played an amazing game. I'm sickened by the fact we couldn't score especially with two clear opportunities but Romero did his thing for Argentina. We leading this group and we going to the next round most likely now We continue playing like this and this Copa America is gonna get REALLY interesting :wow:

Still Messi can't find his groove with the Argentina shirt.... apart from a couple of nice passes which Lavezzi should have scored on a one on one against the keeper, he was out of it just like his past performances with the national team. Further proof Messi can't do sh*t without Iniesta, Xavi and Pep Guardiola's formations.
 07-06-2011, 09:41 PM         #252
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a good competitive match.

Uruguay-Chile should be dope tomorrow... Diego Forlan vs. Alexis Sanchez.
 6 years ago '10        #253
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
Argentina is very lucky to get away with a draw,they were simply outplayed...

and wtf is wrong with the argentine coach?how could he include 2 players that don't even play in thier clubs (milito and gago) in the squad?

What does Pastore need to do to play?
 07-06-2011, 09:44 PM         #254
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superstarrr said:
Argentina is very lucky to get away with a draw,they were simply outplayed...

and wtf is wrong with the argentine coach?how could he include 2 players that don't even play in thier clubs (milito and gago) in the squad?

What does Pastore need to do to play?
Maradona > Batista


Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-06-2011 at 09:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #255
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 Gramz said:
Maradonna > Batista
i don't know about that,seems equal to me on coaching skills though batista has actually won something though...
 6 years ago '04        #256
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Gramz said:
Maradona > Batista
This.

Under Maradona, at least in the latter part of the qualification stages for the WC and in the WC itself, the squad seemed to have a "fire"... the players weren't frustrated even Messi who couldn't find the net, still managed to crack a smile out there. But the pressure right now is piping hot... you could see it on the their faces. Batista's schemes are all fu*ked... I truly don't see him lasting past this tournament especially if they go home early.

Anything less than an a.sswhooping on Costa Rica and his a.ss might as well start packing now.
 6 years ago '08        #257
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*king about to have a heart attack


But, i'm damn proud of Colombia They played an amazing game. I'm sickened by the fact we couldn't score especially with two clear opportunities but Romero did his thing for Argentina. We leading this group and we going to the next round most likely now We continue playing like this and this Copa America is gonna get REALLY interesting :wow:

Still Messi can't find his groove with the Argentina shirt.... apart from a couple of nice passes which Lavezzi should have scored on a one on one against the keeper, he was out of it just like his past performances with the national team. Further proof Messi can't do sh*t without Iniesta, Xavi and Pep Guardiola's formations.
Messi has no one he can pass the ball to n get it back...its pretty clear that he isn't in the best possible role...They need to let Pastore play or someone else who can connect with Messi because he isn't used to playing like this n won't be as good as he is in club play.
 6 years ago '04        #258
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Watching TyC Sports (Argentina's sports channel) is funny as hell right now These n*ggas are heated as sh*t right now with Messi and the entire team but especially Messi
 07-06-2011, 10:02 PM         #259
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
This.

Under Maradona, at least in the latter part of the qualification stages for the WC and in the WC itself, the squad seemed to have a "fire"... the players weren't frustrated even Messi who couldn't find the net, still managed to crack a smile out there. But the pressure right now is piping hot... you could see it on the their faces. Batista's schemes are all fu*ked... I truly don't see him lasting past this tournament especially if they go home early.

Anything less than an a.sswhooping on Costa Rica and his a.ss might as well start packing now.
Argentina was playing really well in the World Cup before getting thrashed by a very talented German squad. I thought he gave the team some pizazz.
 6 years ago '09        #260
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
so what's that now???
14 consecutive games messi has played for argentina without scoring a goal...


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy