Jun 28 - The shape of a woman's lips may mean better $ex

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2011, 02:00 PM         #1
6621 pageviews
41 comments

jrearlb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 28 - The shape of a woman's lips may mean better $ex

[pic - click to view]

Shape of a woman's pout may mean better s3x
Getty Images stock

Women may be saying more with their mouths than you realize.
By Brian Alexander
Here's a fun fact to share at parties this weekend: The shape of a woman's lips may predict the likelihood of her having an orgasm. (Seriously.)

Stuart Brody, a psychology professor at the University of the West of Scotland, is famous among researchers of s3xual behavior for some of his studies, like ones linking a woman’s finger sensitivity to partnered s3x behavior, and most especially a 2008 doozy that linked a woman’s gait -- “fluid, graceful,” “free of blocked or distorted pelvic rotation” -- with a greater chance of having so-called v*ginal orgasms. In other words, he said, you can tell a lot about a woman by the way she walks.

Now, in a paper published last week by the Journal of s3xual Medicine, and called “v*ginal Orgasm Is More Prevalent Among Women with a Prominent Tubercle of the Upper Lip,” Brody has come out with another marker for female orgasm; the little spot just at the midline of the upper lip. Called the tubercle, it poofs out a little more in some people than in others. (Brody stresses he’s not referring to puffy Angelina Jolie lips, just to that one tiny spot.)

According to the results of an online survey featuring 258 mainly Scottish women with a mean age of 27 years, having a prominent tubercle means a woman has a greater chance of ever having had a v*ginal orgasm.

If you think that sounds kooky, you may be onto something. There are a couple of controversies to consider. First, not all scientists believe that there is any real difference between a “c*itoral” orgasm and a “v*ginal” orgasm (mainly because the little man in the boat is really just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, that extends into the v*ginal wall). In Brody’s research, tubercle size did not predict orgasm by c*itoral stimulation.

Second, there could be confounding factors. When I asked if it was possible the women with the prominent tubercles may have been more attractive and so had more opportunities for s3x and attracted better lovers, Brody replied that “I am not aware of research linking women’s attractiveness to their likelihood of v*ginal orgasm. That could be a future study.” There is, however, “research that some male attributes are a.ssociated with likelihood of v*ginal orgasm.”

Third, the women themselves, rather than an independent party, judged their own tubercle characteristics based on eyeballing their own lips.

Still, Brody may really be on to something, not only with this study, but with his gait research and what seems to be an ongoing hunt for markers that signify s3xual response.

advertisementAs he speculates in the paper, “anatomic study has indicated that by week 17, the human fetus may have already developed the tubercle of the lip.” While he could find no research relating the tubercle to s3xual response, “we did locate evidence of an embryonic neural process that organizes midline cranial features, which could plausibly relate morphology to behavior in other contexts.”

In other words, it is probably not the lip feature itself that makes the difference (if any difference really exists), it may be that the same developmental forces that shape a fetus’ tubercle, also affects neural circuits. “It is possible,” Brody writes, “that a flatter or absent tubercle might have something in common with the at times subtle lip abnormalities a.ssociated with subtle neuropsychologic abnormalities” and these subtle differences may, in turn, affect v*ginal orgasm.

It is true that prenatal events dramatically shape our future s3xual lives. Perhaps the shape of our lips are one telltale sign.

[pic - click to view]

The Body Odd - Shape of a woman's pout may mean better s3x

41 comments for "Jun 28 - The shape of a woman's lips may mean better $ex"

6 years ago '06        #2
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
intresting.....
 06-28-2011, 02:46 PM         #3
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So does this mean white women don't have orgasms? Because they don't have lips..... :lachen001:

I wouldn't be Palogee if I didn't say that.

Interesting read tho....
 6 years ago '04        #4
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
save for a later read.....
 06-28-2011, 02:54 PM         #5
PeteyRoll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very interesting. gonna be watching how these hos walk and looking for that tubercle
 6 years ago '10        #6
ter83 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 50 50
i always though the shape of the lips led to better or worse feeling head..
 6 years ago '04        #7
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
we should post up picsof famous chicks lips to do a study lol
 06-28-2011, 03:02 PM         #8
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidMSaze said:
we should post up picsof famous chicks lips to do a study lol
Most of them are fake tho
 6 years ago '08        #9
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 palogee said:
So does this mean white women don't have orgasms? Because they don't have lips..... :lachen001:

I wouldn't be Palogee if I didn't say that.

Interesting read tho....
same sh*t i was thinkin...white women have slits as lips..sh*ts disgusting....

cant remember who said it but someone said that white women mouths are the size of small coin purses..
 6 years ago '04        #10
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 06-29-2011, 12:55 AM         #11
WeBeRollin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you get the job that studies this...
 06-29-2011, 01:03 AM         #12
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man... I wish I could be studying sh*t like this on a day-to-day basis.
 6 years ago '04        #13
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
never had a problem bringing a female to orgasm

they all c*m baby. and they dont know it yet but they all squirt too. u just gotta teach them
 6 years ago '04        #14
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1039 1039
We call them DSLs around my way
 6 years ago '10        #15
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 WeBeRollin said:
how do you get the job that studies this...
4 years undergrad
4-6 years phd
4-6 years as a lowly nontenured professor

then you can get a job like this. So basically you gotta be a b!tch for 12-16 years before you can have a job like this. Not worth it in my opinion...
 6 years ago '10        #16
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mathematic said:

cant remember who said it but someone said that white women mouths are the size of small coin purses..
 06-29-2011, 03:16 AM         #17
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #18
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Mathematic said:

6 years ago '08        #19
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,869 | Props total: 22586 22586
 Mathematic said:

6 years ago '04        #20
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Which lips are we talking about exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy