NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I like money too
 06-28-2011, 07:39 PM         #62
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
that's all you idiots can do....can never debate the issues or address any of the evidence so you result to corny over played jokes...wtf do tin foils have to do with anything? i'm seriously asking you...do you even know the origins of your own joke? you're a clown..
Preach brother....these sheeple truly are blind to whats right in front of their faces. The illuminati have been using pop culture to manipulate the masses and push their oneworld government, satanic, homos3xual agenda for decades....drake is just the latest in a long line of illuminati satanist puppets

Look at every major pop act of the last 20 years...jay z...lady gaga...madonna...the backstreet boys....all of them programming the youth with their music

don't believe me? check this vid and tell me it doesnt give you the chills

[video - click to view]

right off the bat, these dudes are called "the backstreet boys"....an obvious reference to back alley homos3xual prostitution which is part of the illuminatis plan to make butts3x cool for this s3xually confused a.ss generation

what is this song about? some simp anthem about how much they love some bi*ch, right?....fu*k NAW YOU MORONS

....read between the lines:

"Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leaving my life in your hands"

with the very first line theyre reaching out to all the lost confused youth of this generation who feel alone and need something to believe in...they put their life in the hands of another....who is that other? a chick? fu*k NAW YOU MORONS

" how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me "

Blinded by the force of somebody? Somebody who has been portrayed in a bad light throughout history? the towns.lut that every cat in school got a turn on? fu*k NAW YOU MORONS

...check the chorus

"don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me "

Whose done a lot of bad things and comes from a bad place? Who does the illuminati say will love you no matter what as long as you pledge your soul to them?

[pic - click to view]

SATAN....the backstreet boys got millions of teenage girls worshipping satan and none of you dumb cats caught on did you? better check your math cause Drakes doing the same thing all over

I think I just heard a chopper outside my house. I'm going off the grid for a bit but when I get back ima break down "Best I ever had" for yall sheep....(whose the best? lemme give you a hint...First name Say, Last name Tan)

hopefully I dont get mkultra'd before then

...pray for me brothers...stay strong in the f!ght against ignorance
 6 years ago '05        #63
cicero_x 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe he can use his 'secrit powurz' to get Corey off 6'7" and get one of his verses on there.

/GTFO with this...are ya'll serious? Summa ya'll...if they said it was chilly outside you'd grab a bowl
 6 years ago '10        #64
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
 coolbeans said:
its nothing to explain...all Masons are good they do things to help people...illuminati is just about secretive..thats all
that's real sh*t...my pops is a free mason and I've been around his lodge brothers my whole life...never had or heard about any problems from them. And i've even participated in some of their community service events like Christmas in April
 6 years ago '09        #65
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
You n*ggas & this Illuminati

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
Drizzy drake gettin Illuminati stans now. y'all just givin dude more buzz.
 6 years ago '05        #67
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I know a mason....he's good people
 6 years ago '05        #68
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Freeze Me said:
fu*k all this sh*t
This.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 davilla24c said:
they do it on purpose for threads like this retard
:thumbsup2:

Not jus threads ... they tryin to make controversy that can broadcast in homes. they know you gonna talk about it now they are riding it.
 06-28-2011, 10:25 PM         #70
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
labeling everything sticky towards illumanti is just another case of conditioning in the wrong hands of susceptible "truth seekers".

they could probably be using these symbols as energy for their success or something around those lines. i don't know since its tough to research this stuff because everyone labeling everything to "illumanti".
 6 years ago '04        #71
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
All this talk about something that's not tangible I just hope this isn't something that can really affect me.
 06-28-2011, 11:03 PM         #72
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davilla24c said:
they do it on purpose for threads like this retard
Need to get Hot Topics some how eh?
 6 years ago '04        #73
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 1589 1589
If there are any black people at bohemian grove you can best believe that they have a silver tray in their hands bringing wine and cheese
Do ya'll really think anybody in the bohemian club even knows who the fu*k Drake is??

Last edited by badboy600; 06-28-2011 at 11:10 PM..
 06-28-2011, 11:37 PM         #74
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old news, that boy at the 66degree mason rank by now
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #75
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 badboy600 said:
If there are any black people at bohemian grove you can best believe that they have a silver tray in their hands bringing wine and cheese
Do ya'll really think anybody in the bohemian club even knows who the fu*k Drake is??
Yeah ,he still got that Jewish side to em ...just sayin
 6 years ago '10        #76
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
he's also wearing silver does that mean he's a silver worshiper
 06-29-2011, 12:16 AM         #77
BrooklynWHAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iExposeU said:
not everyone recognizes these blatant symbols.. a lot of people are still blind to them. i.e.

i showed some people this video and they just thought that the graphics were cool, but this sh*t shows blatant symbolism.. it's basically like a slap to the face.
damn MTV needs to do a whole show of trippy sh*t like that. have a n*gga gone out his mind.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 56304 56304
 jayjay2 said:
The TS thought he was doing so much when he was making this thread without the proper facts, but its crazy tho, as soon as Drake came on stage I said "Damn, this n*gga got that owl on his shirt." That's all a n*gga gotta say. You don't see that sh*t on Adult Swim now?
This.... n*gga STFU....
 06-29-2011, 01:20 AM         #79
Holy Hands 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

you have to be part of a certain bloodline to be called "illuminatti" which is probably a term that is not used no more. fu*k it tho, but dont sleep and think that the Masons aren't affiliated. All Free masons serve for the plan of illuminatti wether they know or not, and they are basically trained to be puppets for a secret agenda. This goes for certain skull and bones or whatever else f*ggot sh*t they got out there.
 6 years ago '05        #80
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy