Fyuk This... Illuminati Drake Is A Freemason... :jwillidontknow:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
was waiting for this thread lol
 6 years ago '09        #22
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
Do y'all really even know what freemasons are?...lol...Stop putting them in the same category as illuminati
 6 years ago '04        #23
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1041 1041
That first picture is disturbing to say the least...

His over excited a.ss...
 6 years ago '08        #24
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
I brought this up in that BET Awards thread

Bohemian Grove Drizzy
 6 years ago '08        #25
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
If f*ggot pus*y drake is illumanati the world has nothing to fear.
 6 years ago '04        #26
jacarial 
space
space
space
$333 | Props total: 0 0
Really I bet most of the people on here commenting about Masonic symbols don't even know the real deal well let me tell you a little bit about it the Masonic frat is not a secret society if it were then how can people join for instance, the only thing that is secret is the initiation and the passwords and handshakes, thats it all the things about freemasonry is in the bible you just have to know where to look and a Prince Hall Past Master Mason like myself who has been a member for 20 + and is also a 32 degree mason will not just plainly give you that information on where the bible information, if you want to know what we really represent just follow this advise 2BE1ASK1.
 6 years ago '10        #27
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
Illuminati stans lost
 06-28-2011, 01:07 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Do y'all really even know what freemasons are?...lol...Stop putting them in the same category as illuminati

when are idiots like you going to see the connection between the 2? the 2 are two halves of one whole.....
 6 years ago '04        #29
jaywalkin 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
honestly n*ggas are sheep you get 2 people to say everyone successful and black has some deal w/ the devil and the sheep will follow.
you morons really think the "illuminati" is trying to take over the world thru hiphop? REALLY?!!! why?! especially if its so blatant that "you" of all people figured out their big scheme. Its not that easy dummies. If there is a secret society controlling the world, i'm pretty sure they don't need the likes of Jay-Z or Drake to a.ssist them. I'm pretty sure they figured out how to control the masses when they implemented religion, which you follow blindly. With religion you can control the world, you can destroy it also.
 6 years ago '05        #30
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 jacarial said:
Really I bet most of the people on here commenting about Masonic symbols don't even know the real deal well let me tell you a little bit about it the Masonic frat is not a secret society if it were then how can people join for instance, the only thing that is secret is the initiation and the passwords and handshakes, thats it all the things about freemasonry is in the bible you just have to know where to look and a Prince Hall Past Master Mason like myself who has been a member for 20 + and is also a 32 degree mason will not just plainly give you that information on where the bible information, if you want to know what we really represent just follow this advise 2BE1ASK1.
i want to be one i heard u have to have money though.
 06-28-2011, 01:10 PM         #31
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*k? bilderberger? dumbass meant bilderberg? and the freemasons aren't tied with them...peoples are stupid....

How's obama's change helping you? Well, it's not helping america,quality of life went way the fu*k down from the monkey.....
 06-28-2011, 01:10 PM         #32
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaywalkin said:
honestly n*ggas are sheep you get 2 people to say everyone successful and black has some deal w/ the devil and the sheep will follow.
you morons really think the "illuminati" is trying to take over the world thru hiphop? REALLY?!!! why?! especially if its so blatant that "you" of all people figured out their big scheme. Its not that easy dummies. If there is a secret society controlling the world, i'm pretty sure they don't need the likes of Jay-Z or Drake to a.ssist them. I'm pretty sure they figured out how to control the masses when they implemented religion, which you follow blindly. With religion you can control the world, you can destroy it also.
and you believe the illuminati still exists? LOLLLLL yeah, you're only 56 years behind the times....
 06-28-2011, 01:12 PM         #33
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did see an owl two nights ago.. i think they sent it to contact me.. i think im in the iluminati too..
 06-28-2011, 01:12 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
the fu*k? bilderberger? dumbass meant bilderberg? and the freemasons aren't tied with them...peoples are stupid....

How's obama's change helping you? Well, it's not helping america,quality of life went way the fu*k down from the monkey.....
fu*k the grammar police sh*t...but c'mon son...
 6 years ago '10        #35
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Maybe...JUUUUUUST maybe, people like Drake and Jay and others where these shirts so thirsty a.ss conspiracy theorists can have something to say.
 6 years ago '05        #36
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
something that has been secret for centuries, only involving white people, is suddenly the new "it" thing for rappers and you dummies believe that sh*t? their success has nothing to do with secret societies and has everything to do with industry politics and money changing hands, very simple, if you know the right people and have the right amount of bread you can make anybody relevant in the entertainment industry.... again secret societies and its members are and always will be secret, and you'll never know who is involved in what, because they'd never do something outwardly overt to bring attention to themselves, which is why they were asked to be in the group to begin with, start using your head
 6 years ago '04        #37
jaywalkin 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
 TIP2009 said:
and you believe the illuminati still exists? LOLLLLL yeah, you're only 56 years behind the times....
nope never said i believed they existed but my reply was in context of this sheepish post. if they do or don't doesn't really matter whatever plan is place for the future you have absolutely no control over. and making a post/video speculating you know anything about something that doesn't exist will do absolutely nothing to change those events.
 6 years ago '05        #38
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 1461 1461
so i can never were anything with a owl on it or imma be in the illuminati...smh and dude is right i talked to my pastor whom is a mason and the illmunati is a whole different category.
 06-28-2011, 01:29 PM         #39
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MSSoldier said:
so i can never were anything with a owl on it or imma be in the illuminati...smh and dude is right i talked to my pastor whom is a mason and the illmunati is a whole different category.
and alot of people swear mason and illuminati is the same
 6 years ago '05        #40
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
and you guys realize that owl shirt is the OVO logo right? how stupid can some of you be?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy