Gilbert Arenas PLANKING... WTF is This?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Kobe Bryant was the first NBA player to plank

someone post that funny picture of him on the floor. sometimes dead bananas are carrying him in the picture
 6 years ago '10        #82
rich21886 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 773 773

agent 0 always doing some silly sh*t he needs his own show when he retires
 6 years ago '10        #83
rich21886 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 773 773
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I see you follow Mike Sims Walker on Twitter or somebody retweeted this to you then you went and googled huh? Hey, anything that gets you educated I'm all for it.
I see this & now im bout to renig on my post
 6 years ago '09        #84
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
 rich21886 said:
I see this & now im bout to renig on my post
There hasn't been any proof yet. People are working on trying to get the proof right now to be able to settle the debate of whether or not it has a connection to the slave days.

I was just giving dude the props if he had actually taken the time to go look it up. But, if he just saw somebody on Twitter RT it then come in here repeating it then he's a damn fool.
 6 years ago '10        #85
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
this planking crap was on the national news like two months ago.

also it happened in the first round of the playoffs

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #86
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i dont know y, but im mad that people r doing this...im also gonna be mad, when im at work tomorrow or in the next few days & people r doing it, laughing & all....im mad at my self that i will be mad when they r makin themselves look like clowns

yes i'm mad this is a trend, & i know ill be seeing it alot over the next week...almost as much as i seen/heard "winning"

06-29-2011, 03:01 AM         #87
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Where did you hear this?
"slaves were chained and attached to "plank" beds. They were forced to lay face down with their arms by their side and their wrist chained to their waist. Some were even stacked on top of each other with no room to move. Only one third of the transported people survived, many dying from dehydration, scurvy and dysentery"

in order to achieve profit, the owners of the ships divided their hulls into holds with little headroom, so they could transport as many slaves as possible. Unhygienic conditions, dehydration, dysentery and scurvy led to a high mortality rate, on average 15%[4] and up to a third of captives. Only the most resilient survived the transport. Often the ships, also known as Guineamen,[5] transported hundreds of slaves, who were chained tightly to plank beds. For example, the slave ship Henrietta Marie carried about 200 slaves on the long Middle Passage. They were confined to cargo holds with each slave chained with little room to move.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #88
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Fly 2ndComing said:
There hasn't been any proof yet. People are working on trying to get the proof right now to be able to settle the debate of whether or not it has a connection to the slave days.

I was just giving dude the props if he had actually taken the time to go look it up. But, if he just saw somebody on Twitter RT it then come in here repeating it then he's a damn fool.
 6 years ago '04        #89
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 cheguevara said:
"slaves were chained and attached to "plank" beds. They were forced to lay face down with their arms by their side and their wrist chained to their waist. Some were even stacked on top of each other with no room to move. Only one third of the transported people survived, many dying from dehydration, scurvy and dysentery"

in order to achieve profit, the owners of the ships divided their hulls into holds with little headroom, so they could transport as many slaves as possible. Unhygienic conditions, dehydration, dysentery and scurvy led to a high mortality rate, on average 15%[4] and up to a third of captives. Only the most resilient survived the transport. Often the ships, also known as Guineamen,[5] transported hundreds of slaves, who were chained tightly to plank beds. For example, the slave ship Henrietta Marie carried about 200 slaves on the long Middle Passage. They were confined to cargo holds with each slave chained with little room to move.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dont know what to say about this....
 6 years ago '04        #90
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Dwight Howard & Gilbert Arenas plank Orlando

6 years ago '08        #91
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
lol I swear people jump on board with the lamest sh*t swearing its cool.

smh
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy